Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 1st Failure of Faroole.

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

The 1st Failure of Faroole.

Postby Captain24 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 am

How in earth few reer Hawds can create this unrest in Puntland? If it was Abdullahi Yusuf, he would have simply drove in my himself and put these reer Hawds in their place. Faroole is displaying miskiin and sorry attitude in here. He needs to be firm, drive to Galkayo disarm the few reer Hawd Militia, put on new maamul and show the world he is a no nonsense guy.

If he doesn't act swiftly, There will be a major war between those two reer Hawds and I am sure it will escalate into a massive Cumar Mohamud vs Reer Biciidyahan affair

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The 1st Failure of Faroole.

Postby paidmonk » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:33 am

Waryaa, Cabdullahi Yusuf assassinated your suldaan, that's nothing to be proud of.

Faroole has only heard of the news in the last few hours and he's headed there right now.

But if you wanna hear the truth - he doesn't want to be the president of Puntland, he doesn't give a shit about the 1 million people there or which qabil is f-king which qabil. He simply wanted to be president of Garowe and nothing more.

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Captain24 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:40 am

Paidmonk, cut this "We only care about Garowe" That sh1 is local bro. The thing you fail to understand is the guy is elected to be a President of Puntland. He's responsible in every thing that falls in Puntland territory.

If he can't do that, he will be just like Cadde Muse, who in his time, Puntland got out of hand. He came in and did a lot of good things to restore Puntland pride , and I admire that.

What he needs is: to show another dimension of his leadership and be firm with these reer Hawd hooligans . Those guys don't know nothing but a gun in their forehead and that's what he needs to do.

If he ignores it, the flames will spread and will definitely reach Garowe in no time

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:48 am

How will the flames reach Garowe? This isn't Al-Shabaab or Caydiid's army, its a local clan beef that has no place outside of Wardheer/Mudug border.

By the way, I'm not saying I care about Garowe this and that, I'm saying Faroole only cares about Garowe. He was elected to be Puntland's leader but has he ever voiced his prior opinion on issues outside of Garowe? Remember a while back when he took up arms and started rallying reer Garowe? The guy doesn't really know about the human smuggling shit in Bosaso or the blood feuds in Mudug.

And if he really does care about the whole state, his little goat brain doesn't know nor is ready to deal with things outside of Garowe & that's the reality. The only reason things like human smuggling stopped is because Cadde & the reer Bari mafia were run out of town.

Just look at Puntland after he came into power. 90% of the development & things we hear are coming from Garowe. The vaccinations, the welfare program - everything is happening in Garowe but back in Cadde's days all we heard was about Bosaso. Him and his little clique have placed a coup on Puntland, all the media is on Garowe and he is turning it into the Khartoum of Puntland where 90% of the state's resources are concentrated on the capital.

Point being, how is this Riyoole man from Ozzie gonna solve issues between geeljires in Mudug? :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:51 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Captain24 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 am

PaidMonk, :lol: :lol:

Ok, let the reer mudug duel it out, let Somaliland advance toward Garowe and let Reer Bari do their smuggling and let him concentrate on Garowe. The little city is in the heart of Puntland, and if the body crumbles, then the heart won't function.

It's funny how you want Faroole to be a president of 20 miles square km :clap:

Shilling
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shilling » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:32 am

How is this Riyoole man from Ozzie gonna solve issues between geeljires in Mudug? :lol:
PM,

Dr. Farole is an elected official and as an elected official he's just going to have to do all he can since thats all PL asks of him, this is a imperfect world and non of us are perfect. Sure his predecessors have let PL down in term of its security by wasting its resources where it wasn't needed, it has never been about PL 100 percent but with him in office you can rest assure it will be about PL 100 percent. In addressing a full parliament after his victory he said, "My motto is: Peace, Justice and Development" and it was that same remark which echoed through the airwaves when PL woke to his victory; a caring and responsible government will never lose the confidence of its constituents sxb and Dr. Farole's admin has been on point ever since.

The man isn't a local elder, he is 1/3 of Somalia's head so kindly lets differentiate the two.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:44 am

Captain24, you obiously know how to read between the lines but not the lines themselves. How in any way is this about me, you keep bringing the topic back to me. Its Faroole - my name is not Faroole - its he who wants to rule Garowistan. You act as if Reer Mudug have done anything for Puntland, they've always been good at starting shit and letting others foot the bill. SSDF, hallelujah, Jamac Cali Jamac, hallelujah, TFG/Ethiopia, hallelujah. It'll take 100 years for Faroole to even begin assess the mental situation of your clansmen before he can begin to make changes.

Shilling, my dad also has a PhD, but I highly doubt he can just walk into some bum-fuck village in Mudug and sort out which black face is causing the trouble and carefully convince him to stop killing the other black faces in his village.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:46 am

come on, you filthy rich Cumar Maxamuds why dont you just give the Bicidyahan comunity some cash and 1000 bicids, tell them to quite down, or else :lol:

by the way its only one man :shock:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:55 am

Paidmonk
Faroole himself is a mini Warlord, it was not that long ago when he as you put it "took up arms and went loco on Caddes ass" Faroole is sly and he acts like hes above the Qabiil warfare mentality, but in reality his not.

Nevertheless we should nt blame Faroole for what`s going on in Mudug, they guy just stepped up to the mark, cut him some slack Captain and give him some time. As I have said before Mudug is the wild wild west of the entire Puntland region and the only place in Puntland where people carry guns.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.