Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My verdict on Cawramale.

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ahmed-Gurey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: My verdict on Cawramale.

Postby Ahmed-Gurey » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 am

Highland, with all due respect, you are not helping at all except dragging on the mud the noble clan of Cawramaleh by engaging in debate of "who-they-are" theme with ignorant folks.

It's better to quit because such sort of topics are extremely offensive, calumnious and hateful to beesha Cismaan Ibraahim and by extension to the Warsangeli.

Babygirl, they had never changed alliance. It's fuccing disgusting and utterly intolerable for Daarods to behave in such a manner as to speak ill of a well-known noble sub-clan of Warsangeli.

Quit these topics and Ignore the Iidoor oldenglish.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:25 am

Ahmed-Gurey, when did Cawrmale become Darood?

You can ignore the Marehan kids since they don't know anything about Kismayo, but my family has lived side-by-side with Cawrmale for a very long time and they have never been Darood.

Whenever Harti is mentioned in Kismayo, Cawrmale are mentioned separately. There are no Warsangali in Kismayo, just Cawrmale sheegato. There are conferences in Minneapolis from time to time between Harti residents of Kismayo, and only Dhullos & Majerteen show up, never Warsangali even though they are numerous in the city.

The below piece is from the TFG reconciliation charter:
Geographically Jubaland is a state that is formed on whatever land that lies west of River Juba. It starts from Doolow, Luq, Baardheere, Saakow, Bu'aale, Jilib, Kamsuma, Jammaame, Sanguuni, Yoontoy, Goobweyn and Jumbo where River Juba meets the Indian Ocean. In terms of regions, it is Gedo, Middle Juba (only west portion) and Lower Juba or Waamo on the western side of River Juba. In terms of clans, the state is inhabited by Daarood (Ogaadeen, Mareexaan and Harti) and Hawiyye/Samaale (Gaaljecel, Garre, Cawrmale, Sheeqaal, Dir, Ajuuraan, Gugundhabe-Jajeele, Dagoodi) and Digil/Mirifle in Gedo. Wardaay (in Waamo) and Baajun (in Kismayo and along the coast) are also there. The Bantus are also there along the river, all the way from Luuq to Jumbo where the River meets the Sea.

And lastly, how can a WHOLE sub-clan of Warsangali live all the way down south by themselves??? Even the much bigger Majerteen and Dulbahante don't have whole sub-clans living a thousand miles away!!

You can claim they are Warsangali and I will claim Galgale as Nuux Maxamud Salebaan but no Darood on this forum accepts Cawrmale as one of us, end of story.

Ahmed-Gurey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ahmed-Gurey » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 am

Paidmonk, unless you are teenager, It's very unfortunate that you don't even know that "Harti" was a political grouping card specifically adopted in Kismayo in competition with the local clans. Marehan, Awrtable and Leelkase had been all part of Harti Umbrella.

You argument goes,

Awramale is never counted as Harti
Harti is Daarood
Therefore Awramale is not Daarood.

That is indeed a flawed premise because many clans of Daarood which are not related to Harti used to seek their share of political representatives within and not outside the Harti-Grouping. Besides, the Northern Harti came to Kismayo in the early 19th century. It's well documented.

But Cawramale and Riighaye are a local native clans that migrated hundreds of years ago from the North.

Anyway, let us leave it that because it is really offensive topic to beesha Cismaan Ibraahim.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:40 am

Don't f-king lecture me about Harti political umbrella, I know very well how its used and Cawrmale have never used that card. You're probably the same guy as the rest of these Warsangali sheegatos, bringing the same dead arguments here.

I know Harti came to Kismayo in the early 1800s. My mom's family has lived near Kismayo for over 150 years but she can trace her 7th generation relatives back in Mudug and still has relations with them, let alone her whole clan. This is no excuse for an entire clan to lose connection as I have just shown.

MJs and Warsans (the few REAL ones) came to the south during the same time but yet we know which MJ clans (Galgale) claim to be MJ but can't PROVE it by naming their northern link - that's why we call them SHEEGATO; its a useful word you should learn.

Neither Rhiigaaye nor Cawrmale are Darood since they can't prove their connection to the north. How the fuck does a whole subclan get lost? At least we know how cagdheers and ilkayars found their way to the south. Shit we can still trace Marehan families traveling from Galguduud to Kismayo but unless there's a reason for why Cawrmale & Rhiigaaye got lost, this discussion is closed.

Kulahaa, "but they are native to the south..." -- yeah that's why they're Hawiye.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 am

Paidmonk, unless you are teenager, It's very unfortunate that you don't even know that "Harti" was a political grouping card specifically adopted in Kismayo in competition with the local clans. Marehan, Awrtable and Leelkase had been all part of Harti Umbrella.

Don't get desperate and talk out of Your arse, When the Majerteen dude You're dying for acceptance from declares You a Hawiye. Don't engage us, engage Him. Marexaan have always been Marexaan and Lelkasse have always been Lelkasse. Perhaps You're talking about When Majerteen/Marexaan were temporairly fighting under the same banner, but that was political it Had nothing to do with Marexaan being Harti.

"Finally, the struggle for control of Kismayu, the major port for the entire lower Juba region, pitted militias of the SNF (Marehan/Majerteen), SPM (Ogaden), SSDF (Somali Salvation Democratic Front, representing the Harti Majerteen in the Kismayu region) and SNA (Somali National Alliance, the largely Hawiyya coalition that succeeded the USC) against each other. The prize was not just Kismayu but the routes used by livestock traders on the west bank and commercial farmers along the lower Juba to move their products to port. Kismayu became a crucial objective for Darod clansmen of all factions (SNF, SPM and SSDF) because of their expulsion and total exclusion from Mogadishu and environs ( Prendergast June 1994"

Ahmed-Gurey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ahmed-Gurey » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:41 am

Murax, In the border of Kenya and environs, colonial literature referred to Marehan. However, in the city of Kismayo, Harti traders from the North was made up of many Darood clans since they were too small and thus desperately needed political representation and recruitment in the colonial army. There is even a historical map about it. Don't confuse history with the recent past.

Paidmonk, it's obvious that you are not past the age of 18. You have demonstrated only your ignorance. Whether it's a direct result of a prejudiced family transmission or peer virtual influence, I can't tell. To defend your weak and hate-filled rumor mill, you'll plunge yourself even further into the depths of self-denial while seeking solace from a false testimonial of bed time stories within the family circle, or an outright contrived tricks of specious arguments.
I have already exposed the chin in your armor and there is no need for me to further strip and skin a mind that is way out of the state of equalibrium and soundness of opinion. Hate is clouding your judgment.

Fyi, Cawrmale and Riighaye aka Shanta Ilma-Belegsato also live in the North. What do you say of the Dhulbahante sub-clan, Bah-Riighaye? Is there Hawiye sub-clan in the North? How do you explain the scions of Cawrmale living still in Sanaag and Bari?
Cure the malady that reside in your heart and, for the last time, stop disdaining the Cismaan Ibraahim.

Learn from this brilliant girl's blog.
http://kismayogirl.tigblog.org/

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:55 am

Ahmed Guray,

All though I'm not a Puntlander, I would for one recognize You due to Your effort. Anybody who strives so hard for something, should be able to get it in a perfect world. Unfortunately its not a perfect world, and with Somali clan system, and the small nation of Somalis one cannot hide into a clan. :lol:

Ahmed-Gurey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ahmed-Gurey » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 am

Be courteous and civil in your next reply.
Later....

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:01 am

Be courteous and civil in your next reply.
Later....

Dude I just praised You for Your relentless pursuit. :mrgreen: I do think it is misplaced diligence though, cuz E Recognition of belonging to a clan will not enhanse Your life in anyway, marka I'm doing You a favor by advicing You to spend Your energies in a more fruitful pursuit, lol.

In a way though I can imagine why You would do this cuz in real life any Somali Oday would laugh at You :lol:

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 am

Paidmonk, it's obvious that you are not past the age of 18. You have demonstrated only your ignorance. Whether it's a direct result of a prejudiced family transmission or peer virtual influence, I can't tell. To defend your weak and hate-filled rumor mill, you'll plunge yourself even further into the depths of self-denial while seeking solace from a false testimonial of bed time stories within the family circle, or an outright contrived tricks of specious arguments.
I have already exposed the chin in your armor and there is no need for me to further strip and skin a mind that is way out of the state of equalibrium and soundness of opinion. Hate is clouding your judgment.

Fyi, Cawrmale and Riighaye aka Shanta Ilma-Belegsato also live in the North. What do you say of the Dhulbahante sub-clan, Bah-Riighaye? Is there Hawiye sub-clan in the North? How do you explain the scions of Cawrmale living still in Sanaag and Bari?
Cure the malady that reside in your heart and, for the last time, stop disdaining the Cismaan Ibraahim.

Learn from this brilliant girl's blog.
http://kismayogirl.tigblog.org/
LOL @ the blog, looks like some shit typed up by another drugged-out Maakhiri-wannabe.

For one it is obvious you are Cawrmale, come clean criminal. If you were a Warsangali telling me Cumar Maxamud were Isaaq, I wouldn't bat an eye for you. Its obvious you and Highland and the others spend FAR too much energy in this.

Damn, you sound so f-king similar to Highland and DamalleXaggare and Rhiigaaye and Ducaale its almost sickening. But I'll merit your case nontheless.

I can't believe the first case you present to defend Riighaaye is a sub-clan of Dhullos named Riighaaye. Riighaaye could've been the name of the woman who mothered the Dhullo sub-clan not her clan as in many Bah-X and Habar-X cases, like Bah Majerteen! Was there a Majerteen clan prior to the mother of Maxamed and Maxamud Harti?

Do you mind providing me info on these northern Cawrmales, thanks.

Burao_Media
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: nin sahan tagay oo u dhexeeya Gaashamo, Danood iyo Wardheer.......

Postby Burao_Media » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:31 am

Cawramale are midgans :lol:

same as Cali Suliman :lol:

Highland
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Highland » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Burco, mind your own Hargeysaawi business. This is a southern issue aka the Walawayn stuff. :lol:

Ahmed-Gurey, I'll leave this Oromo kid alone. Nonsense foul cries is all he has been uttering. He can't even back up his stupid points other than my-family-say-this crab.

ayadoonle

Postby ayadoonle » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:32 am

walaal waxaan ku sheegiyaa in arinkaan warsangali darood isla qabaan kaliya in meeshaas deegan jubba hoos laga helo dad harti kaliya ama darood umada deegaan labari kiciya waxaan dad ka labari kicinayay muda 30 sano ah arinkaan waxaa lawaday xili cabdirishiid cali sharmarka ilaa siyaad bare aniga walaahi cawramale u dhashay warsangali waligay mamaqlin arinkaan saxafada hayadaha u.n cidkasta u diriyaan galada looga dhaadhiciyo,gaalo u tagteen aniga urar yahuud ka tirsanahay ethnics 20 wadan yurub ah ka jira africa qaramada midow waaan u shaqeyaa wax badan ka qora ayaan arinkaan dadkan waa soo dhigteen waa inan qadiyadeena meel kasta u galnaa warsangalina waxa sameyeen dhaabato badan nin aqoon waydileen waxaa dheer qof inay doon ka tuurin gamacamaha ka jaran waan xisaab tamayna hadii ilaah idmo mariixan waxaan u sheegiyaa waligina xoola laheen cuni jirteen hada waxaa qoreysan ma jeclaysan pro canada jooga ee hayada qaxootiga siiyay in cawramale yahay warsangali waa kalab bilaa diin oo mooryan ah inan qoraal ka sameeya reseach beenta ah saxa waxaas waa qalad cawramale ku waa niniyaa masaxadooda yahuud uga dhowadan kuba halakan ku soo qoraalka cayda joojiya

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.