Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Cabudwaq part of Puntland?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Is Cabudwaq part of Puntland?

Postby Cinque Mtume » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:05 pm

The irony is it was the Marehan themselves who respectfully decline to join. :lol:

Dude don't regard our interest for your inclusion as a compliment, we were only interested in expanding our political platform to gain bigger clout in Somali peace talks. You'd be used, every monkey sees that the whole thing doesn't make any sense and that Abudwak's inclusion to Puntland would only benefit Puntland.

That's why we forcefully took over LA just before the important elections in Nairobi, and didn't give a fuk about them afterwards. We play hard ball.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 pm

So far we know the Marehan were invited and even a clause in the Puntland charter was made for them. The Marehan respectfully decline. What else is there to talk about? :lol:

And I don't think "you forcefully took over LA" or can bro, Cadde Muuse as Puntland president couldn't even handle Majiyahan, a little tuulo of friendlies. So far we know Xaabsade the Dhulbahanate guy kicked out Somaliland with his majority-dominante Jamac Siyaad and in the end he kicked out Puntland and brought Somaliland back in. :lol:

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Where did I say MJ forcefully took over LA, Puntland forcefully took over LA, adaaba hadda qirtey, b/c Habsade was PL minister of interior and LA was under Puntland jusdiction since then till Adde Musse.

What do you mean what else is there to talk about?

War Abudwak is an isolated village like Buhodle, a village that only has its name to offer to an entity, in this case Puntland. That name is used to play ball with, that's all.

Damn, it's hard to explain politics that goes beyond tikniko and jago to a non-MJ. :mrgreen:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 pm

It could a hamlet, it doesn't change the fact that hamlet was wanted but said thanks but no thanks. :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 pm

The irony is it was the Marehan themselves who respectfully decline to join. :lol:

Dude don't regard our interest for your inclusion as a compliment, we were only interested in expanding our political platform to gain bigger clout in Somali peace talks. You'd be used, every monkey sees that the whole thing doesn't make any sense and that Abudwak's inclusion to Puntland would only benefit Puntland.

That's why we forcefully took over LA just before the important elections in Nairobi, and didn't give a fuk about them afterwards. We play hard ball.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:32 pm

It could a hamlet, it doesn't change the fact that hamlet was wanted but said thanks but no thanks. :lol:

Like I said even a monkey could see that it was a request to have a license to abuse you. So stop giving yourself a pat on the back for this, it looks pathetic. :lol:

It would be like Galmudug asking Goldogob to join. Of course they'll know Galmudug is not in it b/c they love Leelkase.

Point made, or are you gonna repeat yourself again once more? :mrgreen:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Abusing Marehan is like an oxymoron. One Mj and a MX would get into a spat, and you would have a sentry marching to Garowe. :lol: :lol:

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Abusing Marehan is like an oxymoron. One Mj and a MX would get into a spat, and you would have a sentry marching to Garowe. :lol: :lol:

An Isaaq adventurer in Koonfuria is your Big Papa, I wouldn't bark too loud if I were you. Waxaad tihiin baaba iska yar without Cayr muscles.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Waxaan nahay waa la yaqaan. You claim to be free today because of Marehan. :lol:
This is a UNHCR report which unequivically states tht "Africa Confidential (AC) of 16 February 1996 states that the strongest forces in Galkayo are the Marehan militias", http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/topic,456 ... f4c,0.html

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Waxaan nahay waa la yaqaan. You claim to be free today because of Marehan. :lol:
This is a UNHCR report which unequivically states tht "Africa Confidential (AC) of 16 February 1996 states that the strongest forces in Galkayo are the Marehan militias", http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/topic,456 ... f4c,0.html

22 years baad naasnuujis ku jirteen, whilst marginalizing us. Of course you'd be in a better military position than the rebels.

But that's all you got to show for, tikniko politics. Build something like Puntland and play the Hutus for at least a few rounds of peace talks than come talk to me, till then you're beneath me.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:49 pm

You do realize if our geographical locations were changed, Darod would have the embarrassment of having a minority-like group as one of their most populous? Both Gedo, Jubooyinka, and Darod lands in Galgaduud would be occupied by Hawiye and a USC state might actually have been formed. What an embarrassment that would. I suggest you continue thanking your good graces for being surrounded by water on three points, and friendly Daroods on other. :lol:

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:54 pm

I overestimated you big time dude, soo bari sxb. As ever, you try to portray MJ as a weak clan at the mercy of Allah. I admire you for your effort. :up:

When you dissed Sheikh High School out of sheer envy is when I knew, that it was that kind of day today with you.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 pm

I am glad you do not deny. :lol:

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:00 pm

I don't waste my time on what you concocted in your brain to be true.

I would have preferred if you challenged the facts at hand, but it's too late for that.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 pm

I only talk about the truth my friend. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.