Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Cabudwaq part of Puntland?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Is Cabudwaq part of Puntland?

Postby Cinque Mtume » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm

I only talk about the truth my friend. :lol:
I would have believed you if you did not start a new front or repeat yourself every time you can't defend your point.....heck, what point is it actually sxb?

That Marehan is a superrace and the most powerful, richest, smartest clan out there?

If so, let's end it here and I'll confirm that Marehan makes the Romans look like Bushmen. :up:

Bicir100
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bicir100 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Whats with the beef between MJ and MR dhoocilo kintir usoo baxay baad moodaa.
WHy cant You just preciate each other and support Like Ogaden and Dhulbahante.
We all know The first to support MJ is MR and vice versa. You guys should support each other In hard times like this.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Whats with the beef between MJ and MR dhoocilo kintir usoo baxay baad moodaa.
WHy cant You just preciate each other and support Like Ogaden and Dhulbahante.
We all know The first to support MJ is MR and vice versa. You guys should support each other In hard times like this.
:up:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 am

the blatant truth is Puntland has a significant economic dependence on Cabudwaaq and its redundant livestock resources. if we were to move our business to Berbera, Bosaso's lively export business would immediately come to a dead end.

and regarding Majerten/PL military capability, i think recent History intelligibly demonstrates your addiction to Cabudwaaq support whereas Cabudwaaq has solely defended itself from USC, (AY + Ethiopia) and other groups including Alshabab and tribal groups

Puntland fotunately has a peaceful and reliable neighbor, but i think the state got too excited :lol: Beesha Sade does not need or want to join PL state :!: we declined respectfully and there should be nothing more to it.

Bicir100
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bicir100 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:24 am

the blatant truth is Puntland has a significant economic dependence on Cabudwaaq and its redundant livestock resources. if we were to move our business to Berbera, Bosaso's lively export business would immediately come to a dead end.

and regarding Majerten/PL military capability, i think recent History intelligibly demonstrates your addiction to Cabudwaaq support whereas Cabudwaaq has solely defended itself from USC, (AY + Ethiopia) and other groups including Alshabab and tribal groups

Puntland fotunately has a peaceful and reliable neighbor, but i think the state got too excited :lol: Beesha Sade does not need or want to join PL state :!: we declined respectfully and there should be nothing more to it.
Ninyahow Ilmahaan gedo laga keeney cuqdadaysanaa

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Bicir,

Snoop waa Reer Dalal Diini, waana Reer Galgudud. Ana Reer Gedood ah :up:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Bicir i totally agree bro :lol:

this comment proofs it
Bicir,

why you mentioning Qabiil for, dadka islaameed isku dirkooda maxa ka hesha? for gods sake its Ramadan, si isku dhaam

im not Rer Galgaduud, i was born in Xamar and my parents born in Doolo region in Somali Galbeed/Hawdka, my closest relatives back home in Somalia are in Kismaayo and i currently live outside of Somalia

Murax is Ali Hussein, Rer Gedo, one of the small tribes that lives in Ceel Waaq :P as coolpoison said, laangaab waa ehlu naar :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Bicir i totally agree bro :lol:

this comment proofs it
Bicir,

why you mentioning Qabiil for, dadka islaameed isku dirkooda maxa ka hesha? for gods sake its Ramadan, si isku dhaam

im not Rer Galgaduud, i was born in Xamar and my parents born in Doolo region in Somali Galbeed/Hawdka, my closest relatives back home in Somalia are in Kismaayo and i currently live outside of Somalia

Murax is Ali Hussein, Rer Gedo, one of the small tribes that lives in Ceel Waaq :P as coolpoison said, laangaab waa ehlu naar :lol:

I've never seen someone get such a cuqdad for over 6 months on not getting on a somalinet private section (sade). Kid, life is good go do something more productive then obsessing about a private section. :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Murax, it is best to ignore the troll sxb. :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Murax, it is best to ignore the troll sxb. :lol:

I know laakin the kid somehow anigu ii dhan yeelay for months, I'm just wondering what His problem with Me is :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Because you give him attention. Was he not on reer Siyaad's nuts for months when he first joined? Juuq dhagta cid u dhigto markuu waayay wuu iga haray :lol:

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:45 am

^^^ LoL, idinka dagaalkiinan sokeeye waxaad kala soo tagteen gedo-section, galgaduud, private-room(sade) and now are battling in putland. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From now on let this be the battle ground for the inter-clan wars that take place every now and then.
Just put down your signatures below and it will be made into law where we take our fights into this section. :mrgreen:

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 am

^^^ LoL, idinka dagaalkiinan sokeeye waxaad kala soo tagteen gedo-section, galgaduud, private-room(sade) and now are battling in putland. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From now on let this be the battle ground for the inter-clan wars that take place every now and then.
Just put down your signatures below and it will be made into law where we take our fights into this section. :mrgreen:

Puntland doesn't approve this :lol:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:24 am

:lol: :lol:

bro there is no1 worth fighting

a midgaan made a silly mistake mentioning *Rer Dalal in my presence thats all

anyway Rer Khalaf hussien lives both in Gedo and Mudug my Ali Hussien friend :P

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Its official then.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.