Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Cabudwaq part of Puntland?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Serena
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Is Cabudwaq part of Puntland?

Postby Serena » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 am

CabudWHERE?!?!

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:05 am

Murax wrote:Geographically I'm not sure How it would work. Galmudug is inbetween Marehan/Majerten lands, so Galmudug would have to be annexed 1st along with the other HG/Hawiye towns. I could be wrong.

that map is wrong, Cadaado and Gelinsor is marexan territory and Bandhiredley does not even deserve to be on the map :lol:

and if i ask elders in my neighborhood they will name the marexan settlements between Goldogob and Gelinsoor

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:42 am

The Charter itself, in Article 1.2, leaves the door open to further additions to

Puntland State, first of all "The community that participated in the Garowe consultancy

meeting on February 1998", the meeting which started the final phase of the

constitutional process. This is a clear reference to the Marreexaan of Northern

Galgaduud, which withdrew in the last stages of the process. Their further participation

could transform Puntland from a Northern Hartiland to a Northern Daaroodland.

http://www.somaliawatch.org/archivejun02/020707602.htm

Aseelah-Raaida
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aseelah-Raaida » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 am

This move will only further destabilise the region.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:16 am

snoop12 wrote:
Murax wrote:Geographically I'm not sure How it would work. Galmudug is inbetween Marehan/Majerten lands, so Galmudug would have to be annexed 1st along with the other HG/Hawiye towns. I could be wrong.

that map is wrong, Cadaado and Gelinsor is marexan territory and Bandhiredley does not even deserve to be on the map :lol:

and if i ask elders in my neighborhood they will name the marexan settlements between Goldogob and Gelinsoor

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your kidding right?

Cadaad=Saleebaan
Gelinsoor=Sacad

Burao_Media
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: nin sahan tagay oo u dhexeeya Gaashamo, Danood iyo Wardheer.......

Postby Burao_Media » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:22 am

Waa did you say that word? Yes you know the 1? The 1 thats same as saying 'Gestapo' to a Jew! You know the Darood are going saying we are anti-daroodism! Did you say "The Sacad" word :cry:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 am

^^^
Stick to your local propaganda news, your barking up the wrong tree here armu kugu so dhacaa?

Burao_Media
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: nin sahan tagay oo u dhexeeya Gaashamo, Danood iyo Wardheer.......

Postby Burao_Media » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 am

I'll bet you, you would not find 1 kid called "Sacad" who is Darood :lol: even though after the war they all look like Sacad :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 am

Burao_Media wrote:I'll bet you, you would not find 1 kid called "Sacad" who is Darood :lol: even though after the war they all look like Sacad :lol:

How much do you wanna bet? look no further then my family :lol: :lol: Actually we got two of them in our family BURN.

You silly man think before you talk next time, Sacad/Sa`ad is a common name.

Aseelah-Raaida
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aseelah-Raaida » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 am

Xamud. wrote:
Burao_Media wrote:I'll bet you, you would not find 1 kid called "Sacad" who is Darood :lol: even though after the war they all look like Sacad :lol:

How much do you wanna bet? look no further then my family :lol: :lol: Actually we got two of them in our family BURN.

:lol:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:26 am

Xamud. wrote:
snoop12 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your kidding right?

Cadaad=Saleebaan
Gelinsoor=Sacad

no im not, Cadaado and Gelinsoor is where Wagardac live.. yes the saleebans and the Sacads have been pushing in but only because the Marexan leadership decided to retreat since we have enough land to accomandate our people.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Geographically Abudwaq falls within the borders of the Galgaduud region but where the majority of the clans inhabiting in this city and its vicinity are in some how associated with Puntland. Socio-Economically, Abudwaq inhabitants have a good business relationship with Puntland. I wonder why they cannot have a political relationship with Puntland?

erm...history of the two tribes!? no offence and lets not get into tribel debate but MJS and MRX have not been best buddies to think caabudwaaq should/could/would be part of puntland, is not only stupid but is also the craziest thing ever! :down:

Young Royal
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Young Royal » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Puntland is better off uniting with Galmudug then the insignificant Cabudwaq which even the Marehan are fleeing themselves. I think its about time Puntland ends chasing after this illusive Darood think and broaden its vision if its serious about a true Federal state.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 pm

The irony is it was the Marehan themselves who respectfully decline to join. :lol:

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Is Cabudwaq part of Puntland?

No and never will be. Abudwak will only be a burden to Puntland, not an asset. It has zero economic and political value for us. Besides, as harsh as it sounds, Marehan are not well liked in Puntland.

They're geographically and politically forced to join a Hawiye state, if there ever will be one.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.