Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Correction! The Mayor Of Galkayo Is Not Reer Mahad!!!

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Correction! The Mayor Of Galkayo Is Not Reer Mahad!!!

Postby sadeboi » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:36 am

ps: The new Mayor's Mother is Reer Mahad. One got to have Reer Mahad connect to get places in Mudug. :mrgreen: [/color]
You sound like coolpoison,, the man is Reer-abdulle, fanito, His ayeeyo is irrelevant.
Waad edeb darantahay...coolposion ma dadku ka caqli xunyahay mxa keeney magaciisa.

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:16 am

coolpoison wuxuu yaqaan waxay MR dhaleen oo dhan,, tan kale adiga coolpoisin maa lugu dhaha?

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:38 am

sh...mybet I did not see your qoute of somalianboqor ...I thought you were insulting Somalian-Boqor because of his qalaqeybsi of your qabiil and what i.e a doqon...anyway mybet.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:22 am

:cry: :down:
why are you crying walaal?.. :|

that seat belongs to reer mahad. :x :down:

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:11 am

that seat belongs to reer mahad. :x :down:

No seat belongs to Qabiil,, you should be happy about the change, it's good for all of us. :up:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:02 am

lol i dont really care, just joking. :up:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:09 pm

I know that.. :lol: :lol: :up:
we are all walaalo. :up:

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:34 pm

^^^^^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @texting, Dude Reer Khalaf reccently discovered fire, what makes you think they would know what a mobile phone is? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I joke don`t go mental on me now.
waar, who needs fire when we got gunpowder and xoog. wasnt Bursalaax a L.K. city 20 years ago? :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:17 pm

I'm badow When it comes to CM but I remember hanging with a Wagardhac fellow overseas and We knew this one dude who was kinda animanted. After He left the Wagardhac dude was like "Haa ninkaas Reer Khalaf buu ahaa, kuwi Majerteenka ugu waalan" or something, so maybe this Muhammed Harti kid knows what He's talking about, lol

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 am

You're joking but it's the truth, That post belongs to a Reer Adan Mahad, it's an insult for any other person to even entertain the idea :lol: :up:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:35 am

^^^^^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @texting, Dude Reer Khalaf reccently discovered fire, what makes you think they would know what a mobile phone is? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I joke don`t go mental on me now.
waar, who needs fire when we got gunpowder and xoog. wasnt Bursalaax a L.K. city 20 years ago? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: @gunpowder waryaa Bursalaax is a dusty lil village you Khalafs can have it, and it never was a Leelkase city but give us 5 years we are allready moving in :up: . But we both know who the true lions of mudug are, if weak up, you guys will roll your shidh together and wave us good bye and head to Bookh, you are heavyweight markad Cumar Maxamudka ku dheex jirtid.

Sulemaan_dudun

Postby Sulemaan_dudun » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 pm

ps: The new Mayor's Mother is Reer Mahad. One got to have Reer Mahad connect to get places in Mudug. :mrgreen: [/color]
You sound like coolpoison,, the man is Reer-abdulle, fanito, His ayeeyo is irrelevant.
Waad edeb darantahay...coolposion ma dadku ka caqli xunyahay mxa keeney magaciisa.

Dhaqan Naag baa leedahay rag la ma dhex galo

Sulemaan_dudun

Postby Sulemaan_dudun » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:04 pm

^^^^^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol: @gunpowder waryaa Bursalaax is a dusty lil village you Khalafs can have it, and it never was a Leelkase city but give us 5 years we are allready moving in :up: . But we both know who the true lions of mudug are, if weak up, you guys will roll your shidh together and wave us good bye and head to Bookh, you are heavyweight markad Cumar Maxamudka ku dheex jirtid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:som: :som: :som: :som: :som:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.