Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Abdullahi Yusuf & Jama Ali Jama War. What Really happened?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Southie4life
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Abdullahi Yusuf & Jama Ali Jama War. What Really happened?

Postby Southie4life » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Chased, and then he signed a power sharing agreement with Cade huh and promised certain positions. Where is Abdullahi Yusuf now, forget about ceerigavo the man is in Yemen, he knows he is safe no where in somalia even puntland....sounds familiar i bet it does just like siad barre both had blood on their hands and could find shelter anywhere. if he was the best he'd never lose a vote to jama cali jama, if he was the best he'd have gotten ilko-jiir the presidency like mudug gave all there votes to. its a fact cabdulahi yusuf is a known warlord.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:27 pm

Fact: #1 Abdullahi Yusuf vs. Cade Muse----Abdullahi Yusuf won. Cade Muse forces were disposed, scattered and Cade muse himself came running to Somaliland. Then Boqor buur madow took his hand like a little trouble maker kid and took him back to puntland then he said to abdullahi Yusuf "adeer Abdullahi Yusufow iskadaa, mar danbe u noqon maayo eh". Cade Muse was awarded Puntland's presidency on good behavior. :mrgreen:

Southie4life
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Southie4life » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:47 pm

abdulahi yusuf had everything and never left somalia once and was president and leader of puntland since the civil war, getting weapons and money and building nothing for years and years and years. cade came from canada with nothing after jama cali jama left and in less then four months took on cabdullahi yusuf. AY he better when the battle against someone that just got there, your bragging about a battle against some guy that was head of the region, ssdf and another guy that came from canada back to somalia after 30 years of being away ....cabdullahi yusuf made it clear to cade look i want federal president just let me stay in power dont give me trouble and i'll leave this place and go to mogadishu. he said give me a list of every position u want and i'll give it and leave u. aint no one took on cade or is gonna take on faroole....it's called respect, something cabdullahi yusuf aint got. the years of building nothing in puntland and stocking up on weapons gave him the advantage but u brag about him fighting a guy that came from canada a few months earlier kkkkkkkk. cabdullahi yusuf cant come back to somalia and i dont see anyone asking him either. he tried to get ilko-jiir and that didnt work, now he hides is yemen. if AY won and chased cade away he would never negotiate with that person but he knew, if this guy just came from canada 4 months ago and gave me this fight what happens if he stays here for a year and builds-up i better give him what he wants and tell him ill be gone soon. ay was a bully and won the battle but the bully got punched in his month and was bleeding and didnt want anymore.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.