Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farah Zero

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Farah Zero

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:53 pm

oo kaalay, IIdorku ma cult baa :lol: :lol: :lol: does every IIdor think the same. cant they have difference of opinion.

No they cant they the have to think all the same Isaaq supremacy comes first it’s like A religion :up:
Anigu caruurta yar yar baan somaliland ku afuufa :sland: :up:
Amen to dat brotha! :D

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Waraa Siciid grow some bals ninyaho. Emperior Gabose ayuu diidanyahay

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Waraa Emperior maad showga naga deysid. Waxa ka socda forumkiina waan la socda

No qabiil has the same opinion. wax jira ma ahan.

Siyaasada wa la isku maan dhaafikara xukunka wala isku didi kara mac macaanka iyo kuruska tolku wa isku maaga.
Laakin Mid ba laga mideysanyahay Ta duriyadu wa Muhim. wa mid laxwu maxfuud ah
laakin kan :sland: :up: Cidi diidi karta ma jirto. :mrgreen:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Waraa Siciid grow some bals ninyaho. Emperior Gabose ayuu diidanyahay
No Gabose is actually one of his fav people. :D

Cool poison,

how marexan folks treating u lately?

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Siciid war tolkey waa iska caadi.

Gabose waa in lo doorta madaxweyne ma garatay. we can influence him.

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Siciid war tolkey waa iska caadi.

Gabose waa in lo doorta madaxweyne ma garatay.
we can influence him
since when are u part of the duriiyada? We kulaha :shock:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:21 pm

lali coolpoisen wuxu ka wadda Dr gaboose his reer abti is Maraxaan we can influance him halkaasu ka wada :lol:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:31 pm

lali hal Duriyad kali ayaa jirta waana Beelweynta Darod. Inte kale waa Dir ma garatay

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:43 pm

lali hal Duriyad kali ayaa jirta waana Beelweynta Darod. Inte kale waa Dir ma garatay

war hoy magacayaga maad noo deysid. Anaga duriyada lana yidha Anigu Duriyada Reer Sheikh isxaaq uun baan maqli jiray Iyo darood waxba loma raaciyo mar mar iyo dhif ba la yidha Darood ismacil. xata Reer Sheikh darood loogu ma yeedho :lol:
Kuwan daroodkana wax walba wa nugu qabsada waba inkaar.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Cool poison,

Durriyada is trademark name known for Isaaqs. You can't just barge in here and claim it. Durriyada Sh. Isxaaq sounds so right! Durriyada Sh. Darood jaberti not so much. :down:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 am

war hoy magacayaga maad noo deysid. Anaga duriyada lana yidha Anigu Duriyada Reer Sheikh isxaaq uun baan maqli jiray Iyo darood waxba loma raaciyo mar mar iyo dhif ba la yidha Darood ismacil. xata Reer Sheikh darood loogu ma yeedho :lol:
Kuwan daroodkana wax walba wa nugu qabsada waba inkaar.
:lol: :lol: war heedhe, Duriyad magaca gooni ma aha. Waa kalmad Somali. It means offspring mise waxaad u maleeysey its special word for koox.

Hadaan iraahdo Duriyada Hawiye. micnaheeda waa the offspring of Hawiye ma garatey.

Teeda kale, anagu waan isku kalsoon nahay. Caalamka oo dhan ayaa laga Darod so inaan Duriyad ku dharno muhiim ma ahan. Ma garatey.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Durriyah is actually arabic and we brought from Kirkuk, Iraq. :up: :D

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Actually, I'm still open to the idea of Somaliwayn and yes do adore the beautiful somali flag :som: . I think its symbol is source of national pride for many. Any Somali who doesn't get emotional when they hear the song somali tooso along with that blue flag, cannot be considered Somali. But right now, I'm big supporter of Isaaq clan supremecy. I want my clan to rule the whole god dang world. :clap:
I think it is noble of you to support Isaaq supremecy. But say good bye to that as long as Daarod is still present in Somalia :mrgreen: You can only achieve that in Sland IF the gadabursi allow you guys to rule :lol: :up:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Actually, I'm still open to the idea of Somaliwayn and yes do adore the beautiful somali flag :som: . I think its symbol is source of national pride for many. Any Somali who doesn't get emotional when they hear the song somali tooso along with that blue flag, cannot be considered Somali. But right now, I'm big supporter of Isaaq clan supremecy. I want my clan to rule the whole god dang world. :clap:
I think it is noble of you to support Isaaq supremecy. But say good bye to that as long as Daarod is still present in Somalia :mrgreen: You can only achieve that in Sland IF thh gadabursi allow you guys to lead :lol: :up:

Lool at the gadaqbuursi comment..me and u both knows who is true leader...isaaq for somaliland and hawiyeh for somalia :ugeek:

ina aadan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ina aadan » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:11 pm

isaaqu xin badnaa

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.