Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farah Zero

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10533
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am

Re: Farah Zero

Postby CoolPoisons » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 am

Siciid85 wrote:I really pity the one who has told you that by being Darood is itself an accomplishment. You need to wake up and remind your clannish soul that there are better things to judge or attack a person on than merely because of their regional or qawiil alignment. It doesnt bother me one bit that you chose to insult me because of idor affiliation, but what rather saddens me is that you're still convinced you're justified in doing, by discriminating opinions of your fellow people based on their clan name tag is, justified, because it isn't so. That is why I'm hoping your character doesn't become defined by the useless gibberish which so often is based on regional and clannish means. I hope you're better person than you have thus far shown. May I also mention Your obsession with your own qabiil buddies is redicolous btw...dont you have like friends that are from other clans or you're just confined to small room with no windown to the outside? Either way, May God help you loose the shackles of idiocy. :D I pray for you Cool P. :up:


so U wrote a whole article cause I said fock U to U

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21345
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Somaliland

Re: Farah Zero

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:28 am

Iga gar bax ninyahow! ;) I had hoped you would come back with equally lengthy piece to sorta explain to the gallery why Cool P.'s mind is sufficient in judgement. However, to my surprise, you just clicked, clicked and clicked the laugh out loud smilies. That is no way to talk to grown man like me. You need to put little more effort into your writing and produce a piece that satisfies me and gives a hope for once that you're okay and not the clan polluted character you come across as. My whole hope here is for you to come to the realization that one cannot be judged by his qabiil but the content of his character as MLK said once in his speech. Do not take this as if I'm trying to patronize you in anyway, but for what it's truly is, a good advice from one brother to another. I expect you heed my brotherly advice with no juq or jaaq. This is sorta I hope will take you from the dark(qabiil), and put in the light(walaltinomo, wadanimo, wadajir) etc...I believe that even keyboard warlord like yourself has good instilled in his heart and only takes few jabs here and there to soften up his heart. :mrgreen: Mr. Cool P. I just hope you heed this advice in positive note. For whatever you think, Please do NOT look at this post of mind through Clannish lenses because that would not only suck, but really waste my time and yours as well. :D

User avatar
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 50031
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland
Contact:

Re: Farah Zero

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 am

Sicid coolpoisen is a jeberti jebertis have a big cuqdad against Duriyada., maxaad kala murmaysa coolpoisen hadaad uu xadiistiid oo ad quran u akhridid wuxu odhanaya Darood baad uu jeeda marka qof isku kalsoonayn sided ula murmi karta.

User avatar
CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10533
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am

Re: Farah Zero

Postby CoolPoisons » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:45 am

The_Emperior5 wrote:Sicid coolpoisen is a jeberti jebertis have a big cuqdad against Duriyada., maxaad kala murmaysa coolpoisen hadaad uu xadiistiid oo ad quran u akhridid wuxu odhanaya Darood baad uu jeeda marka qof isku kalsoonayn sided ula murmi karta.


^^ Kanniba waa iska retarded. Ma wax dhici kara baa in nin Darod cuqdad ku abuurto to IIdor. Waa aduunkii gudoomey. Somalida hore ku maahmaahdey, Somalia waa Dir iyo Darod. If Ur not Darod, Dir baa tahay ama Irir.

User avatar
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 50031
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland
Contact:

Re: Farah Zero

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:59 am

CoolPoisons wrote:
The_Emperior5 wrote:Sicid coolpoisen is a jeberti jebertis have a big cuqdad against Duriyada., maxaad kala murmaysa coolpoisen hadaad uu xadiistiid oo ad quran u akhridid wuxu odhanaya Darood baad uu jeeda marka qof isku kalsoonayn sided ula murmi karta.


^^ Kanniba waa iska retarded. Ma wax dhici kara baa in nin Darod cuqdad ku abuurto to IIdor. Waa aduunkii gudoomey. Somalida hore ku maahmaahdey, Somalia waa Dir iyo Darod. If Ur not Darod, Dir baa tahay ama Irir.



Jeberti reerka la yidha anagu dee meel ay dagaal nagaga siiteen taarikhdu ma qorin waxasa cuqdada daroodka ku beray oo ay iidoorka cuqdada uga qadeen ma fahantay.

hada wad is burinaysa mar waxad leedahay somali wa dir iyo darood isla markana waxad leedahay ama irir goormaad saxsantahay goormaad qaldantahay :lol:

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4010
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:42 pm
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay
Contact:

Re: Farah Zero

Postby Ureysoo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Siciid85 wrote:I really pity the one who has told you that by being Darood is itself an accomplishment. You need to wake up and remind your clannish soul that there are better things to judge or attack a person on than merely because of their regional or qawiil alignment. It doesnt bother me one bit that you chose to insult me because of idor affiliation, but what rather saddens me is that you're still convinced you're justified in doing, by discriminating opinions of your fellow people based on their clan name tag is, justified, because it isn't so. That is why I'm hoping your character doesn't become defined by the useless gibberish which so often is based on regional and clannish means. I hope you're better person than you have thus far shown. May I also mention Your obsession with your own qabiil buddies is redicolous btw...dont you have like friends that are from other clans or you're just confined to small room with no windown to the outside? Either way, May God help you loose the shackles of idiocy. :D I pray for you Cool P. :up:


Lol, Who types QAWIIL, other than AW and Musika Man?. Am getting so suspicious now, Lol....

User avatar
sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7590
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:04 am
Location: pppppppp

Re: Farah Zero

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 am

He could be Musica-man with brand new DIRAC :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21345
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Somaliland

Re: Farah Zero

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Urayso, you got the gist though right! Qabiil, Qawiil same thing.

User avatar
abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8228
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Re: Farah Zero

Postby abdalla11 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:58 pm

OFf topic.

Siciid are you a supporter of somaliweyn mise waxaad rabtaa inay Sland go'do? Because i have seen you raising this flag :som: more than :sland: ?

User avatar
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21345
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Somaliland

Re: Farah Zero

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Actually, I'm still open to the idea of Somaliwayn and yes do adore the beautiful somali flag :som: . I think its symbol is source of national pride for many. Any Somali who doesn't get emotional when they hear the song somali tooso along with that blue flag, cannot be considered Somali. But right now, I'm big supporter of Isaaq clan supremecy. I want my clan to rule the whole god dang world. :clap:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1575
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: Farah Zero

Postby lali99 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:52 am

^^^^niinyo watch out..this kind of talk of somaliweyn love will get you banned from somaliland private group...consider this a fair warning :evil: ..is either ur with us or them dont be a swichboard type of nigga...

User avatar
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21345
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Somaliland

Re: Farah Zero

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 pm

^Nigga, I'm free thinking person. I'll believe anything I want and still be part of Isaaq private group just because I'm isaaq. Secondly, since when did I oppose Somaliland's cause. Again, I aint like those xamari chick who went over to the other side. That i will never do. I give you my word. ;)

User avatar
CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10533
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am

Re: Farah Zero

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 pm

oo kaalay, IIdorku ma cult baa :lol: :lol: :lol: does every IIdor think the same. cant they have difference of opinion.

User avatar
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 50031
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland
Contact:

Re: Farah Zero

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:40 pm

CoolPoisons wrote:oo kaalay, IIdorku ma cult baa :lol: :lol: :lol: does every IIdor think the same. cant they have difference of opinion.



No they cant they the have to think all the same Isaaq supremacy comes first it’s like A religion :up:
Anigu caruurta yar yar baan somaliland ku afuufa :sland: :up:

User avatar
CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10533
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am

Re: Farah Zero

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Waraa Emperior maad showga naga deysid. Waxa ka socda forumkiina waan la socda

No qabiil has the same opinion. wax jira ma ahan.


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - Puntland”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests