Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALILAND ELECTION VS PUNTLAND ELECTION

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

SOMALILAND ELECTION VS PUNTLAND ELECTION

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:30 pm

SOMALILAND ELECTION

PUNTLAND ELECTION

Not much of a difference :up:

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SOMALILAND ELECTION VS PUNTLAND ELECTION

Postby Cirwaaq » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:47 pm

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them". -
:D

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:05 pm

WTF. At least our "elections" have some decency.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:19 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ka BAX! Monkey mirqaansan oo pro Kulmiye ah waliba. WTF I thought ciise muse were udub. Traitors. :mrgreen:

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:57 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ka BAX! Monkey mirqaansan oo pro Kulmiye ah waliba. WTF I thought ciise muse were udub. Traitors. :mrgreen:
:D :D :D :D

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 am

When will Riyaale leave office for Silanyo? I didn't read anything wherein he acknowledged his defeat? Or will he put a Siciid85 on us saying farewell and not leaving? :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 am

When will Riyaale leave office for Silanyo? I didn't read anything wherein he acknowledged his defeat? Or will he put a Siciid85 on us saying farewell and not leaving? :lol:

26 july 2010 inshallah salaada duhur marka laga so baxo ayaa la dhaarinaya silanyo at beerta xoriyada magaalada hargeisa , abdalle i dont want to hear you say in the next comming years , Somaliland wa isaaqland etc stuff like that, cause we all know when rayaale was the president u used to say your a guest in your own home :lol:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:43 am

26 july 2010 inshallah salaada duhur marka laga so baxo ayaa la dhaarinaya silanyo at beerta xoriyada magaalada hargeisa , abdalle i dont want to hear you say in the next comming years , Somaliland wa isaaqland etc stuff like that, cause we all know when rayaale was the president u used to say your a guest in your own home :lol:
:lol: Rayaale caadi ma ahayn, lakinn you didn´t answer my question, did Rayaale acknowledge his defeat?

Now an Isaaq is president of Sland, it becomes Isaaqland and if a non-isaaq is the head of state marti baad gurigiina ku tihiin, there's no winning with us :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:49 am

:lol: Rayaale caadi ma ahayn, lakinn you didn´t answer my question, did Rayaale acknowledge his defeat?

Now an Isaaq is president of Sland, it becomes Isaaqland and if a non-isaaq is the head of state marti baad gurigiina ku tihiin, there's no winning with us :lol:
haa ummad la yaabad tihin :lol: yeah he acknowledge his defeat , the newly elected president visited him yesterday , and today again , the talked about state secret affairs shirar albaabadu u xidhanyihin bey yeesheen

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdalla11 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:54 am

OK I wish Isaaqland best of luck. You can count on us for criticism

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , umad la yaab baad tihin democracy is one man one vote qabil wanu ka weynanay anagu :mrgreen:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdalla11 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 am

:lol: waryaa stop bragging man, you guys just freed yourselves from 2010 faqash slavery. Enjoy ur one-qabiil state :D

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:13 am

:lol: waryaa stop bragging man, you guys just freed yourselves from 2010 faqash slavery. Enjoy ur one-qabiil state :D
rayaale was our Boy he was working for the nation of somaliland , Do you guys really think we consider ex siyaad bare Colleagues faqash think again :lol:
Somaliland wa nation , qoloda bugland iyagu juffo harti ah bey qof kale qabil ku shegeyan :lol:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdalla11 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 am

rayaale was our Boy he was working for the nation of somaliland , Do you guys really think we consider ex siyaad bare Colleagues faqash think again :lol:
Somaliland wa nation , qoloda bugland iyagu juffo harti ah bey qof kale qabil ku shegeyan :lol:
:lol: Rayaale was pissed off that SNM contributed to the fall of Siyaad Barre and thus making an end to his jajuus career, marka muxuu sameeyay, he became president and threw alot of SNM veterans to jail, sweet revenge. :lol: I sure will miss Rayaale jokes :(

I am not denying that Puntland is a state based on qabiil, we're not lying to ourselves by saying 'we're democratic' . Last time i checked there's no democrazy in africa, the country that comes close to that is Ghana :oops:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.