Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Future Puntland Projects

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kheyrow

Re: Future Puntland Projects

Postby Kheyrow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:14 am

Samaroon? sxb you guys waad suuxdeen laftigiina. Isaaq baad la suuxdeen u shud tell them to get fucked bro and stand up and say your awdal-land and want to join the world. Remember dalka waa federal and any region can declare it's autonomy which will also give u access to the tfg. The tfg is the only real govt that speaks to the outside world. Wake up samaroon man and dont be left behind because that will leave ur children in danger where other clans start to arm themselves with new toys that u wont have because u isolated yourself

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 am

There will soon be Awdal Land but still be incorporated within Somalia. Dont get e wrong sxb, we wave the imaginary Sland flag when we wish. Xattaa we created this fake state in Borama and we shall work to dismantle it God willing :lol:

Kheyrow

Postby Kheyrow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 am

Rural just because your incoporated into somalia doesnt mean you get ruled by mogadishu, if your smart you can rule mogadishu from your borama 8-)

But isolating yourself with the idor will just hurt your children when they start seeing clans in the south arming themselves with jet fighters cause the tfg will sooner or later gain access to such funds from the imf bank and knowing how corrupt they can be they will just give it to their clan unless of course u intervene and start getting some of that for yourself. Wallahi bro if u dont hisaabtan with these hawiye malin ba dhici doonto inay kugu soo yimadan boorama ayaga wato hercules jetfighters. :lol:

Believe me when i tell u think about ur future because ur placing yourself at risk for your children. Me however im going to do just fine because wax walbo soo galo dawlada tfg ciil gaar baan uu firiya markas baan la hisaabtama. I know the abgal needs me more then i need him because manta haday xaqiiqda timado magalada lagu dagalameyo waa dhul mudulood marka abgal needs me as an internal ally within the nation because they are trying to safeguard their city from being over-run by the other hawiyes.

I use abgal to get myself prepared. I got navy base set up/military and police academy. Marka i am ten times way ahead of the hawiye and inshallah marki loo fasaxo tfgka inay airforce sameyn karan believe me i will be the first person to be there waana la hisaabtamaya or else that will give the hawiye an advantage over me and therefore i will be held hostage to eebow :lol:

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 am

Mashallah i see you are already prepared sxb trust me we are already havingmany conferences and inshallah our long term goal is placing a barrier in between us and xoolaha on our eastern border (Habar Iidoor ibn Bantu al Zuuluu). Inshallah then we probably wont have them as neighbours. God willing there will be seperation. Macquul ma noqon karto in dad oo xoolo iska ah oonaan ba waxba garaneyn ineey jaar kula noqdaan waaba musiibo. :lol:

Kheyrow

Postby Kheyrow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:58 am

Yeah sxb hawiyuhu are divided taas baa keentay inan fursad fican ka heli, taasna ayaa keentay inan darodka iga tag yirahdo. If hawiye was united like they used to be in 1991 wallahi darodka si fican baan ula dhaqmi laha because waan huba inaan iska celin karin hawiye united by myself :lol:

Its just mere politics waxaan niyahow. Manta I know hawiye inuu divided yahay. Mar waxan taga cadaado ama baraxlay dhegta baan wax uu sheega mamul yari oo waxba wayn ahayn bay sameystan. Abgalka dhegta ayaan wax kale uu sheega. Cadowkayga waa cayr iyo murusade iyo labadas waxaan uu dirsanaya mudulood iyo ahlul-sunnah/galmudug/ximan iyo xeeb. intay aniga ii iman lahayeen ayaga ha iswaseen :lol: ma og tahay 1991 aideed taas ayuu ka baqi jirey? war aideed wuu ogga hadi xoolahan hawiye qorsho loo sameyn ayaga ba isku soo jeesaneyo taasna ayaa keentay inu aideed dagaalka ku badelo "darod baan dilayna" because wa arin ay isku wada raci karan hawiye lakin hawiye iskuma wada raci karo "yaa mamulayo hamar" taasna illa manta isku haystan :lol:

So i have two strategic allies. 1 based in the heart of the capital and 1 based in central somalia. Hadi kan hamar igu casiyobow kan centralka degan baan uu yeeraya waxaan uu sheegaya "ku jihad bastarka igu casiyobay" and vice versa.

Marka gamekas yari baan ku wata hawiye waxaana uu sameya waxay tahay "survival". hadi aanan qorsho yar loo sameyn zulugan yar aniga ayuu igu soo jeesanaya sida 1991 oo kale. Marka before they attack me i am going to distract the fuckers to fight each other. Runti wax weyn iskuma haystan hawiyahan. Wa hamar keliya and if they were smart they could sit down and share the city. Look at bosaso darod dhan ba wada degan. Qabilo fara badan ayaa hubaysan lakinse we negiotated how we will share the city and live in peace.

While the hawiye is being distracted with their stupid beef i am building my capacity in institutions. I want to have an efficient police service and military and navy. I am not dying daily therefore my numbers not getting affected whilst the hawiye is dying rapidly war xitaa wuxu ka muqda cidaankooda. carur iyo derbi jiif bay ciidan ka dhiganayan sababto ah raggi way ba'baceen :lol: inti yara ka harsana hada aayaa hawshisha lagu jira :lol:

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:20 am

lmaooooo @ ku jihad baastarka :lol: :lol: :lol:

sxb im sure that majeerteenku if they gather their weapons and ammunitions can defend themselves against hawiye but i believe that the best solutuion to the problems over there are not war but peace. make peace with them but at the same time be very wary, do not let them come close by entering your societies easily.

Kheyrow

Postby Kheyrow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:39 am

Rural, hawiye dont want a govt gurigas yar ay seexdan bay wax weyn moodeen. These guys dont want a govt, marka the best way we see it is haday dawlad rabin nimankan waxaa fican in qorsho yar loo sameeyo si ay is-wasan untill we build the north-east enuff to relocate the former somalia and base it out of puntland. Its already happening slowly. The fastest port is bosaso. Navy/police is based in puntland. Parliament and govt thats accepted works in puntland.

Waxaa yar harsan niyahow airportka iyo dekeda in calami ah laga dhigo iyo xooga laamiyasha. But once that is all done somalia govt can fully operate inside puntland with all the needed amneties and facilities and peace loving people. Marka its just a way to get us progressing while keeping hamar backwards so when they do wake up its to late and they wont have any reason for mogadishu being the capital anymore. Remember capitalka waxay uu ahayeen for 1 reason "because all the infrastructure a govt needs was based there" today thats not the case and on top of that there are other places building those infrastructures as we speak and when completed what can the hawiye say to justify being the capital? he cant say "they have airport and port" because so does bosaso. Infact bosaso/garowe/galkayo all have airports. They cant say peace because there is no peace there. They cant say deked because bosaso deked is where alot of the business activities happen. They cant say roads because puntland is already starting to rebuild their road system.

So once we get our institutions strong and govt strong we will tell the hawiye "listen theres no point hosting the govt in hamar" iskuma heeshin kartan lets switch it over to garowe because garowe is peaceful and the govt can work out of there. Plus all the federal institutions are based in puntland anyways, plus its infrastructure is probably going to be the best in 10-20 years time from the way its being built now.

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:48 am

Rural, hawiye dont want a govt gurigas yar ay seexdan bay wax weyn moodeen. These guys dont want a govt, marka the best way we see it is haday dawlad rabin nimankan waxaa fican in qorsho yar loo sameeyo si ay is-wasan untill we build the north-east enuff to relocate the former somalia and base it out of puntland. Its already happening slowly. The fastest port is bosaso. Navy/police is based in puntland. Parliament and govt thats accepted works in puntland.

Waxaa yar harsan niyahow airportka iyo dekeda in calami ah laga dhigo iyo xooga laamiyasha. But once that is all done somalia govt can fully operate inside puntland with all the needed amneties and facilities and peace loving people. Marka its just a way to get us progressing while keeping hamar backwards so when they do wake up its to late and they wont have any reason for mogadishu being the capital anymore. Remember capitalka waxay uu ahayeen for 1 reason "because all the infrastructure a govt needs was based there" today thats not the case and on top of that there are other places building those infrastructures as we speak and when completed what can the hawiye say to justify being the capital? he cant say "they have airport and port" because so does bosaso. Infact bosaso/garowe/galkayo all have airports. They cant say peace because there is no peace there. They cant say deked because bosaso deked is where alot of the business activities happen. They cant say roads because puntland is already starting to rebuild their road system.

So once we get our institutions strong and govt strong we will tell the hawiye "listen theres no point hosting the govt in hamar" iskuma heeshin kartan lets switch it over to garowe because garowe is peaceful and the govt can work out of there. Plus all the federal institutions are based in puntland anyways, plus its infrastructure is probably going to be the best in 10-20 years time from the way its being built now.
Puntland already possesses many airports and ports, all it really needs is a good refurbishment and your good to go. And the great news about all of this is that you guys built it all by yoourselves which deserves great credit so let me be the one to congratulate reer puntland. Secondly your insitutions are being built mashallah, garowe university has built relationships with other universities in the reegion inculding amoud university. Inshallah Awdal State is much smaller than puntland hence all we need to do is develop the current runway at borama airport and fix the port in saylac and inshallah waa kheyr. we have many projects at the moment :up:

Forget mogadishu, boosaaso will be the next capital :up:

Kheyrow

Postby Kheyrow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 pm

The problem u guys have in awdal is all your development funds are in isaaq hands and the sad thing is the isaaqs are very divided i mean they literally shut each other out from berbera port and half their people are depedent on bosaso port or they will have no way to trade with the world on top of that no recognition and ghost status doesnt help.

So you should first get an ally to support u in building an administration like puntland. Puntland can also vouch for u at the tfg to have state which wont be much of an issue because the tfg constitution says all gobols and degaans are welcome to form administrations. This will lead to all the hayads and political contact with the outside world to benefit ur region and ur ppl and u wont be tied down to the ghost status that hargeisa finds themself in and their paving their the path of danger for children who will still have ak.47s when the south will be arming itself with jet fighters because all interact with the tfg and make sure we get out slice of whatever the tfg is given and therefore we are not left behind.
i
Once u have puntland as support for forming the administration and the tfg signs off. The u/n and ethiopia will step into line because they will see that the federal program is gaining ground in the country. But I have gut feeling that puntland and ethiopi want a waqoyi that is united and out of somalia politics so everything can go to puntland and make puntland the "siyad barre" of future somalia. It's kind of weird but the only region really benefiting and planning for the future is puntland wayna muuqata.

So i dont see awdal-land personally happening because of external factors. I think u will just stay isolated with isaaqs whilst puntland starts recieving state of the art navy and airforce in the future. We will fly to hargeisa and bomb it like 88 :lol:

Kheyrow

Postby Kheyrow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Rural your from awdal, your surrounded by jabuti/isaq/ethiopia all of whom are not psychopaths therefore ur peace in awdal is due to the fact your surrounded by peaceful neighbours and thus dont really have a reason to fight. But puntland is located in tough neighbour next to one of the most battle hardened soldiers of somalia habar gedirs the same guys who brought the qaran to its knees after aideed used to overhear majertens in galkayo talking about how to over-throw siyad we just never knew those fuckers were listening and 1 day would actually do exactly what they heard in those long nights in the maqaahiyada :lol:

Anyways bro puntland managed to form a govt and keep the peace whilst being neighbours with monster habar gedir now thats what you call courageous because it beating the odds. The odds say if ur next to disturbing neighbour that disturbing neighbour will have an effect on you but the hawiyes havent that much of an effect on us a few incidents like 91 hamar 92 bosaso/galkayo battles other then that we kept our house in order under tough situations.

Puntland has never been conquered by anyone. That galkayo to bosaso stretch is untouchable after some of things we did to other clans u would think they would want some sort of revenge but i guess they just know that they will get asses handed to them kuunto yar oo casriyaysan baan uu jexayna cadowkeena and i think they know full well hence why majerteen zone are always majerteen

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:10 pm

The problem u guys have in awdal is all your development funds are in isaaq hands and the sad thing is the isaaqs are very divided i mean they literally shut each other out from berbera port and half their people are depedent on bosaso port or they will have no way to trade with the world on top of that no recognition and ghost status doesnt help.

So you should first get an ally to support u in building an administration like puntland. Puntland can also vouch for u at the tfg to have state which wont be much of an issue because the tfg constitution says all gobols and degaans are welcome to form administrations. This will lead to all the hayads and political contact with the outside world to benefit ur region and ur ppl and u wont be tied down to the ghost status that hargeisa finds themself in and their paving their the path of danger for children who will still have ak.47s when the south will be arming itself with jet fighters because all interact with the tfg and make sure we get out slice of whatever the tfg is given and therefore we are not left behind.
i
Once u have puntland as support for forming the administration and the tfg signs off. The u/n and ethiopia will step into line because they will see that the federal program is gaining ground in the country. But I have gut feeling that puntland and ethiopi want a waqoyi that is united and out of somalia politics so everything can go to puntland and make puntland the "siyad barre" of future somalia. It's kind of weird but the only region really benefiting and planning for the future is puntland wayna muuqata.

So i dont see awdal-land personally happening because of external factors. I think u will just stay isolated with isaaqs whilst puntland starts recieving state of the art navy and airforce in the future. We will fly to hargeisa and bomb it like 88 :lol:
Kheyrow thats innacurate, in Awdal no Isaq helped anything. Everything we built was by our own hands. Thats why Boorama beats Hargeisa in both healthcare and education. Believe me Awdal is one tough neighbourhood, haddaad ogeeyd cisse in the west and iidoor on the east and oromo in the south and the sea in the north u would understand. Sxb we made Somaliland, it was our idea. No iidor ever contemplated about making a new state, we declared it here in borama and they fanatically took it on board. We will also inshallah help in dismantling it once Somalia is back :som:

Kheyrow

Postby Kheyrow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Ruralman i doubt that samaroon are that stupid to declare indepedence an stay 20 years isolated from global community contact. What benefit is in that? sxb thats only something a drugged out qowdhan on jaad would do :lol:

Samaroons are smart people but brains dont work in somalia sxb, 80% of the population is illerate and only understand brute force and thats something waqoyi just don't have for example look at the election votes that were counted. 400,000 ppl man and woman all over 18 :lol:

It was high turn out according to reports and people came as far as harar from the indepedent reports I have read. So all waqoyi are langaabs to begin with and dont have military muscle nor man power to inflict anything on the south. War bal-cad hal tuulo ah aya 400,000 keeni karo niyahow.

But anyways I doubt samaroom would engineer such a failed policy because 1960 somalia border was handed on silver plate to aden cade and if anyone is going to split it kama dhacayso borama ama hargeisa :lol: cuz the territorial border doesnt belong to them belongs to somalia and only somalia can decide if it will let it go and I dont see that happening because canshur baan rabna inaan ka soo qurbino waqoyi and a few hot girls :lol:

After hamar is decided and the winner comes out xaaska oo qol ku xiran which includes you waan uu soo galyna waana la aroosaya ileen qolka waxay isku xireen untill they see who becomes winner in hamar wayna iska racayan :mrgreen:

Kheyrow

Postby Kheyrow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:54 pm

New multi-plex stadium being constructed in garowe. Facilities include. Soccer field, track field, tennis court/hand bal courtl/basketball court, changing room building and grand-stand

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Kheyros Somaliland is the most laandhere country in the horn of Africa it cant be stopped not by a fake weak Tfg or an irhaabi movement you know and I know it , And sure not the pirate dhabayacos cant do anything

Kheyrow

Postby Kheyrow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Kheyros Somaliland is the most laandhere country in the horn of Africa it cant be stopped not by a fake weak Tfg or an irhaabi movement you know and I know it , And sure not the pirate dhabayacos cant do anything
landheere qol isku xiray weligay ma arkin :lol: war hoy ninka hamar ku adkaado ayaa ku aroosayo ninkaga uun baad sugaysa wuuna ku imaan doona mar dhow :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.