Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Central State

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somali Central State

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:28 pm

:up: :som:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali Central State

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 pm

We can not have secessionist :down:
Midnimada puntland waa khasab!

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:30 pm

We can not have secessionist :down:
Midnimada puntland waa khasab!

Somali :mrgreen: Diid :arrow:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:52 pm

What is this QAL :mrgreen: DAAN doing in this topic?

Anyway, we welcome this state. Will it be led by Wagardhac?

I saw the map, why did Marehan abandon all of the towns on the main road? What was the point of leaving Somalia's Nile River?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:59 pm

What is this QAL :mrgreen: DAAN doing in this topic?

Anyway, we welcome this state. Will it be led by Wagardhac?

I saw the map, why did Marehan abandon all of the towns on the main road? What was the point of leaving Somalia's Nile River?

LMAO. Too many IR :P IR around Snet

Not sure, but this State is VERY realistic. It is being pushed hard by the Marexaan Mudug diaspora. As for Marexaans traditional land, it was always Western portion of Mudug on the border or into Ethiopia. My Grandfather was born in Shilaabo, MSB was born in Shilaabo, and Marexaan Mudug are usually right on the border (Caabudwaaq, Balanbale). Any old clan map will reflect this. To this day Lelkasse to our North and HG to the East. Since Marexaan were more active politically under the '60s Governments than HG they were given parliament seats from HG towns, no lie I heard this from reliable sources :lol:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:04 pm

I thought Marehan here said you guys lived in Dhusomareeb and other eastern Galguduud towns. If that's true then it was a bad idea to leave that strategic location.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:07 pm

I thought Marehan here said you guys lived in Dhusomareeb and other eastern Galguduud towns. If that's true then it was a bad idea to leave that strategic location.

Who was to know a road was going to be built there hundreds of years ago. I gotta find out this Dhusamareeb thing. I never heard about a Marexaan Dhusamareeb, I only hear Reer Caabudwaaq, Gelinsoor, Balanbale, Dhabad, etc. along with communities in Golgodob, Shilaabo.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 pm

lol @ the 'diaspora' pushing for this. These things need to blossom from the ground and be an initiative of the locals, the diaspora need to stop getting involved in politics.

It will not work.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:15 pm

ASWJ already rejected this proposal.

[youtube]AEUkHpKPcRQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:16 pm

LMFAO @ this guy reading :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:48 am

^ :lol: :lol:

Marehan are greedy, they want to lead two maamuls: Central State and Jubbaland, that's from Mudug all the way to Kismayo.WTF :lol:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:49 am

Lol, i think it's only normal since you robbed them from the PM position.
Let them breathe son:

ahmad guray
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ahmad guray » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:58 pm

ASWJ already rejected this proposal.

[youtube]AEUkHpKPcRQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
is way dii cida youtube ?? maxaytahay ujeedudu ?? ..yaaa soo galisay Warbaahinta ? waxaa soo galiya HU :mrgreen: TU KING ..hasan daahir culuso (usc)..habad- gidir .. waa u qaabilsan saxaafada beesha Habae- gidir.. Waagacusub iyo mareeg iwm ..
tafatiraha Waagacusub waa madaxa Hawiye Action Group... baa warkan keenay..lacagna ku bixiyoy.. saa ula socda.. ragan badan koodi waa HUTU and DIR.. saa u lasocda..waxaa ku dhexjira..shaq siraad daciifa oo u dhashay..besha sade.. ee al sheek ..garbaka HUTU ga U shaqeeya.

BEEN ABUURKA HAWIYA.. IYO CIDA DIIDAN Somali Central State ..Wargalin Muhiim ah oo Ku socta besha sade :som:
this is Propaganda new video released . . isku dirka iyo kala
qeybinta beesha Sade ee walaalaha ah.

Guddiga Qaban-qaabada maamul Goboladda Bartamah Soomaaliya (Somali Centre State) oo Howshooda http://terror freesomalia.blogspot.com/2 ... te-oo.html

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Murax

Dhuusomareeb before the 70s was strictly Mareexaan. Before the military takeover the elected MP from Dhuusomareeb was AUN Cali Shire Warsame, Col. Barre Hiiraale's uncle.

My own parents grew up there. Our people started vacating that place in the 70s and 80s.

ahmad guray
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ahmad guray » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Murax

Dhuusomareeb before the 70s was strictly Mareexaan. Before the military takeover the elected MP from Dhuusomareeb was AUN Cali Shire Warsame, Col. Barre Hiiraale's uncle.

My own parents grew up there. Our people started vacating that place in the 70s and 80s.
:up: :up: :up: , I like that. ... Very impressive! you can't deny the facts.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.