Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Faroole Hosts UN Officials Before State Dinner (Pictures)

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
D-Runner
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: What plan? Let's just meet up for a cup of tea and come up with our own state too.

Faroole Hosts UN Officials Before State Dinner (Pictures)

Postby D-Runner » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:49 pm

The Meeting before the State Dinner

Xubnahaan waftigaan oo ka koobnaa hay'adaha QM sida WFP, UNDP, WHO, FAO, UNHCR iyo UNICEF ayaa maanta 26.01.2011 shir balaaran oo lagu qabtey xarunta PDRC la galey Madaxweynaha Puntland, ku xigeenka Cabdisamad Cali Shire , Xukuumada iyo wakiilada hay'adaha aan dowliga aheyn kuwaasoo fadhigoodu yahay Garowe.

The State Dinner after the Important Meeting

Madaxweynaha Puntland Cabdiraxman Maxamad Maxamud Farole, ku-xigenkiisa Cabdisamad Cali Shire, xubno ka tirsan Xukuumada ayaa casho sharaf ugu sameeyey waftigaan oo ka koobnaa 13 xubnood Rugsan Square, goob ganacsi cusub oo laga furey magaalo madaxda Puntland ee Garowe.

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Faroole Hosts UN Officials Before State Dinner (Pictures

Postby gemini_snake » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:40 pm

...there he goes again, upstaging shariif turncoat. :P i bet they're wondering who the real president of somalia is. :lol: :lol:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:55 pm

This guy is a living joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 am

waryaa, why are you obsessed with faroole? every damn day its either faroole this or puntland that. sxb, puntland and the TFG are done, just let it go. dont be like that fucked up kid grandfartkhalif. :)

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 am

waryaa, why are you obsessed with faroole? every damn day its either faroole this or puntland that. sxb, puntland and the TFG are done, just let it go. dont be like that fucked up kid grandfartkhalif. :)
you mean coeus like MR.flip flop mental brain deam :lol:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Im getting attacked by pirates. Take it easy guys, i have nothing of value onboard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Im getting attacked by pirates. Take it easy guys, i have nothing of value onboard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CismanMaxamud1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CismanMaxamud1 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 pm

The sad thing is the pirates get more money annually then your so called country the Nevergonnahappenland budget for the whole year 8-) 8-) 8-) . And speaking of having nothing of value how is the recognition going :lol: :lol: :lol:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:49 pm

The sad thing is the pirates get more money annually then your so called country the Nevergonnahappenland budget for the whole year 8-) 8-) 8-) . And speaking of having nothing of value how is the recognition going :lol: :lol: :lol:
coeus is a unionist :up:

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 pm

coeus is a unionist :up:
thats true at same time in his blood he hate puntland dont ask me why :lol:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Thats a lie man. I never hate the people of Puntland, they are Somalis thus we are the same ethnicity. I only disgusts me that they have such weak leadership, i totally support a true Puntland leader that cares but the internal problems in Puntland as well as being a unionist.

Faroole is a taxi driver craving for aid money, he is a corrupt bitch calling white shady companies and ordering them around for mineral and oils.
At the same time hiring black water mercenary and training 2000 soldiers that WE KNOW are going to attack Somaliland. :down:

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Thats a lie man. I never hate the people of Puntland, they are Somalis thus we are the same ethnicity. I only disgusts me that they have such weak leadership, i totally support a true Puntland leader that cares but the internal problems in Puntland as well as being a unionist.

Faroole is a taxi driver craving for aid money, he is a corrupt bitch calling white shady companies and ordering them around for mineral and oils.
At the same time hiring black water mercenary and training 2000 soldiers that WE KNOW are going to attack Somaliland. :down:
sxb regarding faroole history as taxi driver can you show me the link or the news talking about it ..... other then this you are true somali patriot :som: :up:

kismayogedojubaland
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kismayogedojubaland » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Coeus aka FBISOMALIA :lol:

CismanMaxamud1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CismanMaxamud1 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Isn't it sad that someone that takes benefits ( or their family live on benefits) have the nerve to look down on a person that made an honest living. Do you rather he was a drug dealer or a scrounger. This type of mentality is whats wrong within our Somali community. Every community starts from the bottom( Indians in the UK worked low class jobs e.g. Factory worker, Cleaner) and now are the the most successful minority group in United Kingdom. Faroole educated himself and now is the leader of Puntland. His two years in office has been a fairly successful and he has 2 years to make more improvements. When you speak of Faroole`s supposed corruption it only shows your deep hypocrisy. If Sland were making deals with `whites` you would constantly blab on and on about your happiness with Sland progress and that the companies are legit and without corruption. Didn't Sland say they made a deal with a British oil company, the address turned out to be an Indian family and it was a complete hoax (maybe that's were your hate for oil company comes from) . Puntland will continue to recruit soldiers and protect its interest whether you like it or not. If you feel threatened by the recruitment feel free to isolate yourselves even more (or hide in the mountains if you like) but it wont stop or deter Puntland achieving its ultimate goals.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 pm

At the same time hiring black water mercenary and training 2000 soldiers that WE KNOW are going to attack Somaliland. :down

Isn't it sad that someone that takes benefits ( or their family live on benefits) have the nerve to look down on a person that made an honest living. Do you rather he was a drug dealer or a scrounger. This type of mentality is whats wrong within our Somali community. Every community starts from the bottom( Indians in the UK worked low class jobs e.g. Factory worker, Cleaner) and now are the the most successful minority group in United Kingdom. Faroole educated himself and now is the leader of Puntland. His two years in office has been a fairly successful and he has 2 years to make more improvements. When you speak of Faroole`s supposed corruption it only shows your deep hypocrisy. If Sland were making deals with `whites` you would constantly blab on and on about your happiness with Sland progress and that the companies are legit and without corruption. Didn't Sland say they made a deal with a British oil company, the address turned out to be an Indian family and it was a complete hoax (maybe that's were your hate for oil company comes from) . Puntland will continue to recruit soldiers and protect its interest whether you like it or not. If you feel threatened by the recruitment feel free to isolate yourselves even more (or hide in the mountains if you like) but it wont stop or deter Puntland achieving its ultimate goals.

First of all i do not live on welfare and never have. Im a young 20 year old man who works 8 hours a day ,4 times a week. Secondly the family i hail from are higly educated and my parents came to Europe long before the war started in Somalia.

Thirdly, i can see you are on of those negroes that support a leader despite their incompetence. This is called "sheep" mentality. It is abundant amongst Mugabe´s Zanu PF supporters, Meles zenawi´s TPLF and many other ineffective goverments and its supporters.

If you are unable to critizise a goverment, but instead make up rumors about people that do critisize a goverment then i feel bad for you.

Everybody that knows me in Snet, knows how much im critical of Somaliland. I dont have this negro mentality where i unconditionally support the region i hail from. Or the clan for that matter.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.