Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Puntland livestock law being developed

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Aseelah-Raaida
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aseelah-Raaida » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 am

2 Oct 2, 2011 - 1:18:24 AM

The government of Puntland State of Somalia is developing a new livestock law as part of an effort to boost livestock sector, Radio Garowe reports.

A seminar organized by the Somali Animal Health Service Project (SAHSP) is being held in Garowe. Some 30 persons are attending the three-day conference, including government officials, parliamentarians, Chamber of Commerce and Industry officers, and veterinarians.

Nur Ahmed Yusuf, Puntland’s deputy livestock minister, told the participants that the livestock law is in draft phase and requires finalization by the Puntland parliament.

SAHSP program officer Dr. Mohamed Abdikadir Jama said the purpose of the seminar was to review the livestock laws of Puntland State.

The three-day seminar aims to address and discuss key issues relating to livestock, including livestock law and animal health policies.

GAROWE ONLINE

Image ImageImage

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Puntland livestock law being developed

Postby original dervish » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:53 pm

The first thing that should be done is break the monopoly of the Yemeni.......oh I forgot it was pl/sl whom gave the Yemeni his monopoly over livestock exports :?

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:03 pm

The first thing that should be done is break the monopoly of the Yemeni.......oh I forgot it was pl/sl whom gave the Yemeni his monopoly over livestock exports :?
why are you always so damn negative? are you depressed or something?

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Image ImageImage

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Alhamdu lilah I have never been affected by such afflictions....and insha`allah I never will.

I don't see it as being "negative", to want the best for my people. To see real significant live changing progress for the majority of people.
The problem with both sl/pl is that they measure their progress against south somalia. Even a crack/whore house in Harlem will look good against southern somalia, but is that a true measure of progress? I`d say no, it isn`t.

After 20 years of relative stability both sl/pl have delivered very little for their populations, unemployment is at horrific levels, with most people having no chance of any employment, illiteracy is widespread, disease, malnutrition and abject poverty is widespread in both rural and urban areas.
As long as the same political/economic system continues in sl/pl, I don`t see any of these pressing problems being tackled let alone solved.

Let me give you a brief example. If you visit any of the major urban centres of pl/sl it is not uncommon to see people disappear into a broken house or a bush to defecate. Along the road its normal to come across plastic bags filled with faeces. How expensive or difficult is it for the local authorities to construct a few public toilets and eliminate such foul and unhealthy practises?

How can you expect me to be positive about the fact we have rulers who literally can`t wipe their own backsides :? :? :?

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Original, PL is a very unique case. I´ve never heard of a state propspering while her capital, where all the major investments goes to, is still in flames

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Let me give you a brief example. If you visit any of the major urban centres of pl/sl it is not uncommon to see people disappear into a broken house or a bush to defecate. Along the road its normal to come across plastic bags filled with faeces. How expensive or difficult is it for the local authorities to construct a few public toilets and eliminate such foul and unhealthy practises?
What the hell are you talking about? The only ones that defecate in the streets are the goats (I'm not talking about Isse Mohamuds, but the real ones). Even the IDPs don't do that kind of shit.

Amilla
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amilla » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:18 pm

:up: :som:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:33 pm

What the hell are you talking about? The only ones that defecate in the streets are the goats (I'm not talking about Isse Mohamuds, but the real ones). Even the IDPs don't do that kind of shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XaliimoFarax » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alle xaasid-sanid daa I had a good laugh nevertheless

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:55 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: Welcome back, Welcome back, Welcoooooooooome back awoowe :up:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:25 am

:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.