Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cinque

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: cinque

Postby yungnfresh » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:12 pm

AhmedBoqor, I dunno what cuqdad you have against Cusmaan Maxamuud cuz Dishiishe are our brothers...I have family in Boosaaso and friends who've gone back recently and no animosity exists between us. If you really are Dishiishe, this ain't a good look.

And stop getting your information from obscure websites and wiki pages that I can create :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 pm

It took you a whole month to respond though :| I heard you tried calling Bari for some information, and it went straight to voicemail, must have been cuz of the fishing season.

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:14 pm

It took you a whole month to respond though :| I heard you tried calling Bari for some information, and it went straight to voicemail, must have been cuz of the fishing season.
LOL @ fishing season...waa noo qarisay ari boowe :lol:

Don't make me butcher you son 8-)

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Ahmed, reality is arguing against that sxb...Boosaaso is synonymous with Cusmaan Maxamuud cuz it is and always has been a deegaan of ours, how does us also being from Qardho change that? It's common knowledge and anyone will acknowledge that Cusmaan Maxamuud are the engine behind Boosaaso and that subsubclan dominates there economically, politically, etc...and that's not even faan, it's fact. I'm not saying Dishiishe aren't relevant there, lakiin you can't expect to be taken seriously when you're saying you're from Boosaaso and Cusmaan Maxamuud are exclusively from Qardho like we're strangers to Boosaaso.

Explain why do they have more city council seats than Cusman and for that matter any other sub clan of MJ living in Bosaaso?

Also I never said anyone in Bosaaso was irrelevant, but I'm just letting certain members know who came first.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Waryaa AhmedBoqor you should be grateful that you share boarders with the beesani Cismaan Mahamuds, they are cool-headed people and you can get along with them. Anaga waxaa nala dago kuwa cirka laga so riday oo xitaa shaatiga kula xiranayo oo ku oranayo "walaale aan hal maalin ku xirto" hadowtine when u want it back they will show you a home made receipt and tell you "what the hell you talking about nicca? shaatigan is mine"

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:22 pm

AhmedBoqor, I dunno what cuqdad you have against Cusmaan Maxamuud cuz Dishiishe are our brothers...I have family in Boosaaso and friends who've gone back recently and no animosity exists between us. If you really are Dishiishe, this ain't a good look.

And stop getting your information from obscure websites and wiki pages that I can create :lol:
bro honestly where are you getting the idea I have cuqdad against Cusmaan, nicest MJs people, I lived in Qardho myself and they are like my people, but that dhoocilad came here with that slave crap and I had to care of it :lol:

Forgive me If anything I said anything to offend you akhi, I thought my comments were clean enough whilst making the point.

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Ahmed, reality is arguing against that sxb...Boosaaso is synonymous with Cusmaan Maxamuud cuz it is and always has been a deegaan of ours, how does us also being from Qardho change that? It's common knowledge and anyone will acknowledge that Cusmaan Maxamuud are the engine behind Boosaaso and that subsubclan dominates there economically, politically, etc...and that's not even faan, it's fact. I'm not saying Dishiishe aren't relevant there, lakiin you can't expect to be taken seriously when you're saying you're from Boosaaso and Cusmaan Maxamuud are exclusively from Qardho like we're strangers to Boosaaso.
Explain why do they have more city council seats than Cusman and for that matter any other sub clan of MJ living in Bosaaso?
Cuz we're generous with family and gave some seats to our younger brothers Cumar & Ciise Maxamuud :up:

As for having more seats than any other MJ subclans there, MJ and Dishiishe way simanyihiin...count how many seats are given to MJ subclans like Cali Saleebaan, Siwaqroon, Wabeeneeye, etc.

Still, I'm not saying you guys are looma ooyaan there or laangaabs, MJ's are just greedy bastards :lol:

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:27 pm

bro honestly where are you getting the idea I have cuqdad against Cusmaan, nicest MJs people, I lived in Qardho myself and they are like my people, but that dhoocilad came here with that slave crap and I had to care of it :lol:

Forgive me If anything I said anything to offend you akhi, I thought my comments were clean enough whilst making the point.
We good abti :up:

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 pm

it was discovered by kaptallah so stfu you sheegato.
Nope according to my sources ustadh Qassim was the founder and he was Dishishe, but Kabtenleh are Ahmed Hartis so same boat really. Nice try though :lol:
Ahmed X,

you're getting desperate now. LOL @ you going from claiming that dishiishe discovered the city to now backtracking and saying "Kabtenleh are Ahmed Hartis so same boat really". ahh, no it isn't. :lol: now you're claiming your "sources" told you that Qassim was dishiishe, even though the city wasn't discovered by them and every one knows qassim was actually an arab. basic shit an "ahmed harti" should know. :lol: nice try buddy, but it's not going to work around here. go create a new username and troll another tribe or something because you've failed with this one. :lol: :arrow:

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:45 pm

it was discovered by kaptallah so stfu you sheegato.
Nope according to my sources ustadh Qassim was the founder and he was Dishishe, but Kabtenleh are Ahmed Hartis so same boat really. Nice try though :lol:
Ahmed X,

you're getting desperate now. LOL @ you going from claiming that dishiishe discovered the city to now backtracking and saying "Kabtenleh are Ahmed Hartis so same boat really". ahh, no it isn't. :lol: now you're claiming your "sources" told you that Qassim was dishiishe, even though the city wasn't discovered by them and every one knows qassim was actually an arab. basic shit an "ahmed harti" should know. :lol: nice try buddy, but it's not going to work around here. go create a new username and troll another tribe or something because you've failed with this one. :lol: :arrow:
Bis Khalaas I'm an Arab then, you happy now? :lol: either way it's a well known fact Bendar Qassim, the original city's name, was named after the man.

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Ahmed X,

who doesn't know that bandar qassim was named after a man named qassim? and who's arguing otherwise? :?

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:50 pm

You. Go read your comment.

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:00 pm

now you're claiming your "sources" told you that Qassim was dishiishe, even though the city wasn't discovered by them and every one knows qassim was actually an arab. basic shit an "ahmed harti" should know. :lol:
^ that's what i said. re-read it and please tell me how you got " bandar qassim wasn't named after a man named qassim" from that even though i stated that it WAS named after someone named qassim, but he was arab not somali or dishiishe. :?

you've also accused me of calling ahmed harti cisman maxamuds slaves in this topic when i did no such thing. there's either something wrong with your eyes or you're not alright up there. whatever it is, get yourself checked asap. :? :arrow:

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Waryaa AhmedBoqor you should be grateful that you share boarders with the beesani Cismaan Mahamuds, they are cool-headed people and you can get along with them. Anaga waxaa nala dago kuwa cirka laga so riday oo xitaa shaatiga kula xiranayo oo ku oranayo "walaale aan hal maalin ku xirto" hadowtine when u want it back they will show you a home made receipt and tell you "what the hell you talking about nicca? shaatigan is mine"
Cusmans are like that :up: , Ciises are good people too, Cumars are still in question though, but the benefit of doubt will have to go with them as well.

Amilla
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amilla » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:05 pm

^^

What would a Dashishe who is born in the west know about Cumar Mohamoud? :|

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waar Kaan eega

Oo hadaba ma adiga ka duwaan? Waaxad tihin isku dhaqaan, isku deegaan, waana isla waada walantihin. Reer mudug are crazy walle 8-)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.