Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Puntland Must Give All Construction Contracts To Turkey

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Puntland Must Give All Construction Contracts To Turkey

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:14 am

Puntland Must Give All Construction Contracts To Turkey, all of these other useless countries who have not helped Somalia while it was down should not be allowed to benefit from a rich Somalia!!! What have the Chines done for us? Or the Japans and South Korean who now want to win multi-million dollar contracts in Oil Rich Puntland.
Shirkado shisheeyo oo saf usoo galay inay qandaraasyo ka helaan Dowlada Puntland(Xog hoose)
Posted by Pi on January 26th, 2012

Dubai(Pi) sida aan ku helnay xog rasmi ah waxaa maalmahaan dambe soo badanaya Shirkado shisheeyo oo xiriir lasoo samaynaya Dowlada Puntland kuwasoo usoo shukaansi tagay inay helaan Qandarasyo,qaarkood waxay soo kaxayteen qubaro/aqoonyahano Soomaali ah.

Shirkadaha waxaa kamid ah kuwo ka kala yimid wadamada Shiinaha, Turkiga, Yurub, Maraykanka Japan iyo Kuuriyada koonfureed, shirkadahaan waxaa u badan kuwa dhisa guryaha, wadooyinka iyo kuwo doonaya inay kala taliyaan Dowlada dhinaca dhaqaalaha iyo maalgashiga.

sida aan xogta ku helnay Dowlada Puntland way diidey inay wax hadal ah u furto shirkadahaan.

Tan iyo markii la shaaciyey in Shidaal laga helayo Puntland ayaa waxaa soo kordhaya danaynta la danaynayo Soomaaliya, gaar ahaan Puntland iyo in shirkada walbaa ay gacanta ku dhigto Qandaaas ay ka doonayaan deegaanada Puntland.

Waxaa kaloo jira xiriir lala soo sameeyey ganacsato reer Puntland ah oo ay lasoo sameeyeen ganacsato carbeed oo ka yimid wadamo ay kamid tahay Masar.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Puntland Must Give All Construction Contracts To Turkey

Postby Alphanumeric » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:16 am

Turkey :up:

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:27 am

Turkey :up: :up: :up:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:32 am

The Future Of Major Cities in Puntland Somalia, Indeed The Future Looks Bright.

Bosaso 2030 :clap:

Galkayo 2030 8-)

Garowe 2030

Burtinle 2030

Laascanod 2030

Buhodle 2030

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 am

dude dropped tokyo... a city that has more people than there are somalis in the world.... -_-"

just say inshaAllah and keep it moving

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:38 am

Ladynas, for the first time we agree on this.
Phuck the small eyed asian bastards and the white backstabbers who help you only when u have black gold.
Turkey is a true brother in islam. Only they should be giving contract.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:42 am

My Boqor, for the first time we agree on this.
Phuck the small eyed asian bastards and the white backstabbers who help you only when u have black gold.
Turkey is a true brother in islam. Only they should be giving contract.
Indeed my son. Soon your labor will be needed in Puntland so come on over. :som: :up:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 am

Turkey only became involved in Somalia when their US/EU masters made them aware about the TFG and resources. Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and Emiratis have been active in Somalia much longer, even poor Yemen has done more for Somalis than anyone else.

Fuck Turkey and their fake charity. These faggots were gone for 20 years and they come when Somalis (Puntland especially) gets its shit together at the highest level, acting like their charity is genuine. Only a blind donkey can fall for that trick.

Contracts should go to Korea & Japan, this should be about business. And I'm sure Puntland is ahead of the situation; Turkey should build their orphanages and shit in Xamar, Puntland is a place of business and Turkey doesn't bring real business to Somalia.

Wallahi Japan has been helping Somalis for decades on building important institutions, they are my #1 choice along with Korea.
Last edited by Monk-of-Mogadishu on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 am

My bitch ladynas,
Bintiland has nothing to offer except death desert.
I'll stay in Xamar, Marka and Barawe. These are my homelands :up:

Anyways some say turks are hyenas. No, the real.hyenas are the asian midgets and cadaan who suddently knock at the door when they hear about oil.
Turkey, Qatar and Iran were true friendly countries.
Last edited by AhlulbaytSoldier on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:45 am

Turkey only became involved in Somalia when their US/EU masters made them aware about the TFG and resources. Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and Emiratis have been active in Somalia much longer, even poor Yemen has done more for Somalis than anyone else.

Fuck Turkey and their fake charity. These faggots were gone for 20 years and they come when Somalis (Puntland especially) gets its shit together at the highest level, acting like their charity is genuine. Only a blind donkey can fall for that trick.

Contracts should go to Korea & Japan, this should be about business. And I'm sure Puntland is ahead of the situation; Turkey should build their orphanages and shit in Xamar, Puntland is a place of business and Turkey doesn't bring real business to Somalia.
I agree 100%, Arabs like Qatari, Kuwaits, Omanis and Yemenis have helped Somalia way before these devil Turks did. Give it to indhayar they will give you great deals with no strings attached.

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 am

WTH Turkey has committed hundrds of millions of dollars for Somalia just in the past 12 months.

No country is obligated to help Somalia... NO ONE!

Don't go around crying how Turkey didn't come to help us in the past 20 years. They aren't obligated too. And Turkey didn't come when Somalia had their act together; they came at the most desperate time (the famine).

Ungrateful Somalis. No Thanks, Just Criticisms why Turkey didn't come earlier.

Disgusting. It's moments like these when I sometimes hope the Turkish people leave Somalia and go back to their country and stop wasting their money and time in Somalia and instead use it on their own citizens. Its moments like these when I want the Turkish doctors and engineers and businesspeople to go back to Turkey to contribute to the well being of their own citizens and the growing of their own economy due to Somalis being so ungrateful and criticizing. But then I realize a bunch of ungrateful Somalis living in the West on the internet do not represent the views of Somalia as a whole.

Turkey haa nolaato :up: :up: And I pray to God no Turkish person read any of the criticisms that were written on here.

Unfuckinggrateful ass Somali nomadic welfare scum :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 am

Japan, Korea, and Turkey should all be given contracts. If it comes down to one then the choice should be the Japanese.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:58 am

I agree 100%, Arabs like Qatari, Kuwaits, Omanis and Yemenis have helped Somalia way before these devil Turks did. Give it to indhayar they will give you great deals with no strings attached.
Regardless Turkey should be given a cut, while some should go to Japan iyo Korea as well.

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 am

Fighter, this topic is about Puntland not you. Invite them to Dhusomareeb or wherever you're from (they probably wouldn't even want to go), but Puntlanders aren't stupid enough to wage their future on paying back a favor to a nation that provided disingenuous charity for a brief period.

Let the Turks leave Somalia, they've contributed nothing; just 1 fact-finding mission in Gaalkacyo and partial funding to a hospital in Bosaso thus far in Puntland. Whatever money they put into Xamar, your cousins and uncles have looted anyway.

When the media spotlight disappears, so will the Turks. Good night.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:09 am

WTH Turkey has committed hundrds of millions of dollars for Somalia just in the past 12 months.

No country is obligated to help Somalia... NO ONE!

Don't go around crying how Turkey didn't come to help us in the past 20 years. They aren't obligated too. And Turkey didn't come when Somalia had their act together; they came at the most desperate time (the famine).

Ungrateful Somalis. No Thanks, Just Criticisms why Turkey didn't come earlier.

Disgusting. It's moments like these when I sometimes hope the Turkish people leave Somalia and go back to their country and stop wasting their money and time in Somalia and instead use it on their own citizens. Its moments like these when I want the Turkish doctors and engineers and businesspeople to go back to Turkey to contribute to the well being of their own citizens and the growing of their own economy due to Somalis being so ungrateful and criticizing. But then I realize a bunch of ungrateful Somalis living in the West on the internet do not represent the views of Somalia as a whole.

Turkey haa nolaato :up: :up: And I pray to God no Turkish person read any of the criticisms that were written on here.

Unfuckinggrateful ass Somali nomadic welfare scum :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.