Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FIRST GATED COMMUNITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION IN BOSASO

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within"

Re: FIRST GATED COMMUNITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION IN BOSASO

Postby Conqueror » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:38 pm

112 km? That's not bad. It's gonna be roughly one hour drive. Laakin, Ras Hafun, does the entire area get submerged or parts of it, mainly the road leading up to Ras Hafun? Those historical pictures are amazing. Meeshu miyee cusbo badantahay?

I found this picture on google. It looks like the entire road leading towards the mainland of Ras Hafun gets submerged. Perfect seclusion. :lol:

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm

I have alot of photos from xafune that a freinds of my sent to me.....when I fix my computer I will be sure to upload them.

insightful
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby insightful » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Xaafun is not ideal for a big town or a small city. It's low elevation.. :down:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Ceerigaabo > Bosaso

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within"

Postby Conqueror » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Ceerigaabo > Bosaso
Cerigabo isn't bad at all. I saw few pictures of it, with a lot of tall trees, bushes and whatnot. It's a nice place to build an strictly female Nudist ranch. :lol:

But, what about our Gulf of Aden beaches? We've seen the Indian Ocean side, we should take a tour to Maydh, to Las Qoray shores/beaches and compare it with Eyl, Garacad, Alula and so forth.

Insightful,

What's wrong with low elevation?

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Ceerigaabo > Bosaso
But, what about our Gulf of Aden beaches? We've seen the Indian Ocean side, we should take a tour to Maydh, to Las Qoray shores/beaches and compare it with Eyl, Garacad, Alula and so forth.

Aryaahe Maydh rag ayaa iska leh, Las Qorayna way necebyihiin qolyaha kastuumites.Buuhoodle ku ekow.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Ceerigaabo > Bosaso
Cerigabo isn't bad at all. I saw few pictures of it, with a lot of tall trees, bushes and whatnot. It's a nice place to build an strictly female Nudist ranch. :lol:

Insightful,

How can you forget laas suraad aado dhulbahante ah. Harti sits on 75% of the entire Somali coastline 8-)

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Conqueror » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Ceerigaabo > Bosaso

Insightful,

How can you forget laas suraad aado dhulbahante ah. Harti sits on 75% of the entire Somali coastline 8-)
Damn, how did I forget Laas Suraad. Abdallow inaadeer that's one long coastline. From Sanaag to Bari to Karkaar to Nugaal to Mudug. 8-)

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Lets not forget jubbada hoose 8-)

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Lets not forget jubbada hoose 8-)
AKA SOUTH PUNTLAND 8-)
Image ImageImage

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Laas suraad miyaad ku riyooteen lol? Dhulos are landlocked and have no coastal deegaan at all, their most northern territory is Jidaali(about 56 km from the coast) according to even their own garaads and officials. Now if i come back to Laas surad it is a Cabdi Xamuud/HY deegaan you might find very tiny clans among them such as the Jibraahil, Gahayle, Magaadle which live in a sea of HY and have no actual weight of their own in the region.Further east you have Waqderiya another HY deegaan particularly Maxamed Muuse(Urursuge). From cape Ras Jilbo west of Maydh to the tip of Geel wayta is the coastal HY. Geel wayta area is the clan border between the eastern HY and Harti.

In their own words

To learn more, Somalia Report interviewed Khatumo officials, including President Abdinour Elmi Qaaje (Biindhe) and Garaad Jama Garaad, a traditional leader of the Dhulbahante clan.

"The officials explained the borders of their new state to our correspondent. The northern border is Jiidale, a small village in Erigavo area. To the east lies Yooada which is near Garowe and on the west is Buhoodle in Ayn region which shares a border with Ethiopia."
http://khaatumastate.com/?p=858

About the coastal border between the eastern HY and Warsangeli.
It is probable that, unlike the Berberah Plain, the monsoon rain here falls in considerable quantities. This land belongs in part to the Warsingali. Westwards of Las Galwayta, which is the frontier, the Habar Yunis lay claim to the coast.

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Conqueror » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Abdalla, mashaallaah. Waallee Awoowe Daarod Ismacail Jebertri wu duucaysana. Shiekh ul' Daarod (AUN) was truly blessed by Allah as his offspring is a testimony. We spread Islam (After the Sahaba), we are blessed with land. We are blessed with Coastline, we are blessed with Dawladnimo iyo Gobnimo. Without us, there is no Somali. 8-)

Bal eega kan yar e Siciid85 e iisleh wax aan jirin prove garee. Hortaa, before I joined this website I use to laugh at how you use to get embarrassed. Weren't you the one that got set-up by one of the Dhullos, when they said who does a made-up town in Sanaag belong to and you came in running with "Habar Yonis baa degta". :lol:

90% of the towns/villages in the map you showed waxaa deega Daarod.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Like i said don't get mad when you are caught chatting sh!t. You don't settle non of those coastal deegans, Dhuunihantes are not fishermen but camel herders. Traditionally the fishing communities who have coastal deegaans in Sanaag are the HJ, HY and Warsangeli. In 2010 Executive and a couple of confused Dhulos use to claim they settle in Laas Suraad lol maxa ka racay..... well in 2012 their own elders busted their bubbles. :mrgreen:

In their own words

To learn more, Somalia Report interviewed Khatumo officials, including President Abdinour Elmi Qaaje (Biindhe) and Garaad Jama Garaad, a traditional leader of the Dhulbahante clan.

"The officials explained the borders of their new state to our correspondent. The northern border is Jiidale, a small village in Erigavo area. To the east lies Yooada which is near Garowe and on the west is Buhoodle in Ayn region which shares a border with Ethiopia."
http://khaatumastate.com/?p=858

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Conqueror » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

^ Take your garbage somewhere else. Waligaa gaadhimaysiid Dhulbahante, forget about Harti ama Daarod e. :lol: Soo tu yidhi Cigaal iyo Habar Jecladu waagi dagaaladii 90skii, HY idinkoo aafka ku siida kabahini gurguuraasho ku soo gala magaaloyinka Burco iyo Hergeisa. :lol:

I don't think you are in any position to compare yourself with even laf Dhulbahante ah.

Enjoy what Somalistan said. :lol:
As H/yonis, we will stay and share destiny with our fellow Isaaqs. without each other, we are nothing.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Sicid, don't waste your time with the most f-king retarded gay member in all somali online communicaties, Nigis kaladh badane. Summer 2013 im going to SL, mainly sanaag, i'll visit laas suras and i'lll ask the local Sacad Yunis, "Dad qaar ba jira oo waxey leeyahin degmada laas surad waxa leh dhulbahante" then shall that show the truth that both Erigavo and laas surad are predominantly Gadhweyn, a sub-sub-sub-sub clan of HY

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.