Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My strategy for Daarod Ismaciil

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CaliCaato

My strategy for Daarod Ismaciil

Postby CaliCaato » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:08 am

I am a very big supporter of sahal lobby group who I see as the saviour of beesha especially in it’s coordination on powerful subclans among the family. I urgr that we stick on this policy front of minimizing mogadishu to be a symbolic govt whereas the power is in the region. I urge for a coordinated foreign policy strike on the irir clans through ddsi heavy influence on Ethiopia foreign policy towards Somalia and Garissa heavy influence on kenya foreign policy. I urge Puntland to play a huge role in the western and middle east foreign policy towards Somalia. We need to keep streghtening ties with kuwait,uae,yemen. We also need to bring Oman to our side,which we haven’t exploited as of yet which is very advantageous to us.

I urge we shape UNOM foreign policy thru nuradin diriye and igad foreign policy thru afey. It’s time to take our respective role for the good of the nation or else it will be just a continous nightmare if we keep watching this nonsensenin mogadishu.

I urge that Jigjigga keeps developing and also garissa so if Somalia burns the irir lose it all, but we got somewhere to go, this is the strategy we need to put to these ppl caqli kale malaha, sahal needs to keep playing a big role in Somalia or else their is many fronts on which they will lose the most.

I ugrge irir time is up you had 20 years the duo of destruction and division, you failed to use your time effectively when sahal was begging you too, but now thats it, we will make sure your removed from the picture all together and this nation can see peace for once in its life. We need to use irir weakness which is somalia being their only home to our advanatge to scare them into submission that we got somewhere to go but where will they go if it all burns. I think this will make them think twice.

PL will enjoy its Bosaso port, Kismayo will enjoy its port. JL must take the kenya and somalia trade via road while uilizing its most fertile somalia soil where all the rivers meet to be an agriculture powerhouse. PL must lead the way in fishery and livestock sector. OIL must be exploitrd onshore and offshore in both regions to guarantee the success of our future generation.

PL and JL must form their domestic policies simulataneous thru sahal lobby and exchange of ministers in both administratiin. Sahal must coordinate Jigjiga and Garisa on domestic front in Somalia to ensure smooth foreign policies of both countries towards Somalia.

I’ve honestly had a gutful, we need to use our advantage and just take over Somalia once and for all, because how long can we sit by and watch the duo of destruction and division go on? nimankan waxba ma soo wadan, 20 sano waxba ma soo wadin, manta inu wax soo wado ha moodina. Sahalow tashada, waxan haysan wax walbo aan uu bahan nahay haday ahan lahayd labo deked half od somalia econmy, xeeb, dhul, resources, iyo foreign policy wacan. Inaan iska fadhino ma aha, lets take the head of irirism out of somalia and rehabiliate this nation.

As for the anti sahal forces, their not much can be done to stop this, its already been decided by sahal group on beesha siyasad and their is no going back, you had your time in the destruction and division, ninki laha ayaa soo noqonayo.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: My strategy for Daarod Ismaciil

Postby Hodan94 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:39 am

:damn: :deadrose:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:11 am

Ever thought of fiction writing? You have a real talent there.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:12 am

Only kuffs plot against other Somalis and are divided.

blizzard90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blizzard90 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:53 am

you copied that from somaliaonline from :down:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/ ... f-somalia/

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:46 am

Might be the same person :leon:

CaliCaato

Postby CaliCaato » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:11 am

Might be the same person :leon:
:mrgreen:

boowe bal eeg dulmiga, what is irir nation doing in puntland PG. waaba quraansho uff

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Sun May 04, 2014 3:40 am

I am a very big supporter of sahal lobby group who I see as the saviour of beesha especially in it’s coordination on powerful subclans among the family. I urgr that we stick on this policy front of minimizing mogadishu to be a symbolic govt whereas the power is in the region. I urge for a coordinated foreign policy strike on the irir clans through ddsi heavy influence on Ethiopia foreign policy towards Somalia and Garissa heavy influence on kenya foreign policy. I urge Puntland to play a huge role in the western and middle east foreign policy towards Somalia. We need to keep streghtening ties with kuwait,uae,yemen. We also need to bring Oman to our side,which we haven’t exploited as of yet which is very advantageous to us.

I urge we shape UNOM foreign policy thru nuradin diriye and igad foreign policy thru afey. It’s time to take our respective role for the good of the nation or else it will be just a continous nightmare if we keep watching this nonsensenin mogadishu.

I urge that Jigjigga keeps developing and also garissa so if Somalia burns the irir lose it all, but we got somewhere to go, this is the strategy we need to put to these ppl caqli kale malaha, sahal needs to keep playing a big role in Somalia or else their is many fronts on which they will lose the most.

I ugrge irir time is up you had 20 years the duo of destruction and division, you failed to use your time effectively when sahal was begging you too, but now thats it, we will make sure your removed from the picture all together and this nation can see peace for once in its life. We need to use irir weakness which is somalia being their only home to our advanatge to scare them into submission that we got somewhere to go but where will they go if it all burns. I think this will make them think twice.

PL will enjoy its Bosaso port, Kismayo will enjoy its port. JL must take the kenya and somalia trade via road while uilizing its most fertile somalia soil where all the rivers meet to be an agriculture powerhouse. PL must lead the way in fishery and livestock sector. OIL must be exploitrd onshore and offshore in both regions to guarantee the success of our future generation.

PL and JL must form their domestic policies simulataneous thru sahal lobby and exchange of ministers in both administratiin. Sahal must coordinate Jigjiga and Garisa on domestic front in Somalia to ensure smooth foreign policies of both countries towards Somalia.

I’ve honestly had a gutful, we need to use our advantage and just take over Somalia once and for all, because how long can we sit by and watch the duo of destruction and division go on? nimankan waxba ma soo wadan, 20 sano waxba ma soo wadin, manta inu wax soo wado ha moodina. Sahalow tashada, waxan haysan wax walbo aan uu bahan nahay haday ahan lahayd labo deked half od somalia econmy, xeeb, dhul, resources, iyo foreign policy wacan. Inaan iska fadhino ma aha, lets take the head of irirism out of somalia and rehabiliate this nation.

As for the anti sahal forces, their not much can be done to stop this, its already been decided by sahal group on beesha siyasad and their is no going back, you had your time in the destruction and division, ninki laha ayaa soo noqonayo.
Work is in good progress. :ugeek:

CaliCaato

Postby CaliCaato » Sat May 10, 2014 10:21 am

That's a relief my brother. :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.