Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harti subclans

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Harti subclans

Postby Righteous » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:55 pm

I just google tinle and I cant believe what I found holly phuk puntland is a ancient clan tourist Spot waaw !

Beesha Cabdi Raxiim Saleebaan (never heard )
Beesha Cali Xijiijle (Never heard never seen)
Beesha wabeeneeye ( sounds familiar !)
Beesha wadalmulge ( never heard never seen}
Beesha Kaskiqabe (I am related to them)
Beesha Geesa guule (KKKKKKKKKK)
Beesha Ismaaciil younis (never heard never seen)
Beesha Cabdale Noolays (never heard nevet seen )
Beesha Cabdale Ibraahim (Never heard )
Beesha Aadan Ibraahim (Never heard never seen)

Beesha Gumasoor Xajiijle (i am related to them!)
Beesha Amarti waaq xijiijle (Never heard )
Beesha Aadan Maxamed (Never heard never seen)
Beesha tiinle (MA TIINKA DHULKA KABAXA)
Beesha Kabtaanle (Never heard never seen)
beesha Maganlabe (Never heard never seen)
Beesha Gudoon waaq (Never heard never seen)
Beesha Nuurkii qabe Xijiijle ( KKKK)

Beesha Liibaan Gashe ( yes I heard that name)
Beesha furku Caag (SUBXAANAKA YAA CADIM)
Beesha Reer Nuux (Never heard never seen)
Beesha Dir ( Our littles trapped bros !)
Beesha Madhimaan ( best kaba toles)
Beesha Tumaalo (best Somali crafts men)
Beesha Reer Makame ( (Never heard never seen)
Beesha C/kariim Noolays (Never heard)

Beesha tabale (lool tabaalo way daaleen)
Beesha saalax Jibraahiil ( are they Christsian)
Beesha Ismaciil Jibraahiil (dont know )

Laangaabyahow, anaga sidiino kale HAL GACAN nalaguma tirinkaro ee waxaan nahay umad tiro badan. Magac raadi ama ha raadin, anaga idin ma raadino ee naga fuq oo mehrad kale yeelo.

StormShadow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby StormShadow » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:58 pm

amarti waaq i heard waa ogadeen they stayed back in Bari centuries ago when the rest left for expansion.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:59 pm

amarti waaq i heard waa ogadeen they stayed back in Bari centuries ago when the rest left for expansion.
Beelaha Xijiile, Noolaays iyo Jibraahiil waa wada Majeerteen, magacyo badan oo liiska ka buuxa waa Majeerteen laakiin idoorka hortooda inaa cashar ka bixiyo baan diidiya. Waxaa nagu saliday baan la yaabay

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Libangashe, Dhulbahante, Gesigule and Kaskiqabe waa Bah Idoor. Warsangeli, Dashishe and MJ waa Bah Majeerteen ama Bah Cisse Madoobe Dir.
Kaptanleh iyo Hinjile waa bah kale, I don't remember.

Harti subclans each have their own deegans, even if it is one tuulo. Bari is where you will find all of them.

How can Dhulbahante and other Harti people be bah idoor?
Isaaq is the youngest somali clan about.
It don't make sense forget Darood, forget Harti, Dhulbahante alone are older than Isaaq.

Thats the reason I do beleive there is something wrong with Somali Abirsi theory. Isaaq abtirsi is 10 names (Generations) shorter than Darod standard Abtirsi but dhulbahante claim their great gradma (qandhicilaley/ qandhiciley) was was arab sheikh isaq. How can dhulbahante have arab mama when arab is 10 generations younger than dhulbahante hifmself ?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Rightous

I am the defination of laandheere because I am related two small clans in the above list of puntland minor clans. I can be your abti iga wala. dhashiishe xidid baan la ahay nacasyahaw. Honestly I enjoy learning new people specially uknown clans. I wish inanu dad badan oo sidaa u kala duwan lahaan lahayn Somaliland gudaheeda. there is nothing interesting about 3 habar clans+harti and gadabuursi thats all we have.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:19 pm

Yuusuf

This baffles me, the entire Darood abtirseen is all lies. Just like Righteous mentioned not all Majerteens are real Majeerteen.
I also know some Mareexans, who say they are not really Daroods, but just formed an ally with Daroods.
Warsengeli have a link with abgaal. Because there is an abgaal subclan called Harti Abgaal.
Ogadeens also have a lot of other smaller clans that come under them.
Its all lies, the whole Darood family tree is made up. Same goes for other somalis, like Hawiye who are not related either.

But Isaaq is real, all Isaaqs can trace their name all the way to Sheikh Isxaaq. :up:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Yuusuf

Just like Righteous mentioned not all Majerteens are real Majeerteen.

?

War hooy ileen balaayo. Goormaan waxaan iri? War orad soo baro sida wax loo akhriyo damiinyahow.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Togdheer

Only Somali subclans are real biological traceable brothers. The more you go up the more it gets wrong. I bet isaaq abtirsi is fake too from sheikh isaaq him self all the way to fadumo bintu rasuul. Subxaanka yaa cadiim daaroods trace their abtirsi to one of prophet mohamed companions , every other somali clan including dir and some hawiyes have similar abtirsi ending Mohamed or one of his companions.

Not all clans are related biologically, Most of them are made up alliances.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Togdheer

Only Somali subclans are real biological traceable brothers. The more you go up the more it gets wrong. I bet isaaq abtirsi is fake too from sheikh isaaq him self all the way to fadumo bintu rasuul. Subxaanka yaa cadiim daaroods trace their abtirsi to one of prophet mohamed companions , every other somali clan including dir and some hawiyes have similar abtirsi ending Mohamed or one of his companions.

Not all clans are related biologically, Most of them are made up alliances.
All Somalis being related to the Prophet (PBUH) is a lie. I don't even think Sheikh Isxaaq was. I also don't beleive the Sheikh being Arab. I beleive we are all somalis,
who come from different parts of the modern day somali peninsula, but we are not related. Somalis are not brothers, they just have the same language.
We Isaaqs are good at making allies, first we claimed to be brothers with Biyomaal, Issa, to form Dir. Which is a complete lie because non of these clans are Dir, Dir is totally different, now I only hear biyomal people saying I'm dir.
Then Isaaqs and the so called Dir clan, formed an ally with the Hawiye clan, who themselves were not all related. They said we are all Irir Samaale. This whole thing about somalis being all related is made up.
The real truth is most modern clans are langaabs who united to form 4 large clans Dir, Darood, Hawiye and Raxenwayn. The truth is there are atleast 200 different clans found in somalia.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:09 pm

I cant wait when we are going to forensically search those isaaq daarood family graves in Sanaag.

1. They can be just normal arabs who may not related to mohamed or even not atleast saudi arabia.

2. The graves could be empty or atleast some are fake , I dont know my own aabo grave which is some where in sheikh district and most modern somalis do not mark their parents graves how did those ancient somalis marked darod and isaq grave yards ? Think about it !

3. There can be some Somali african looking men in those graves, but they could be from younger generations. For example there could be some habar yonis dude Skeleton inside sheikh isaq tomb in maydh who phuking knows kkkkkk.

we have to hire forensic science experts to look those grave yards in maydh and hayland. Its not wax laga xishoodo to trace your ancestors. I prefer to end up Dir irir samaale than iraqi shia ina hussein bin cali son of fadumo rasuul, atleast dir and irir are useful to me. What am I getting from ciraaq. Lool

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Darood have a system that is very different than that of the other clans. Our tradition of abtirsi is very strong and so-raac or isbahaysi is totally forbidden.
Hawiye, Rahanweyne and Dir (including Isaaq) are what is called semi-segmentary lineages.
This means, while the subclans have accurate abtirsi, the higher up you go it becomes a political or deegan grouping.
Example, Xawadle is not Hawiye by abtirsi, but say they are Hawiye by so-raac. Most Hawiye abtirsi goes up to a certain point and there never was a man named "Hawiye".
Another example, Isaaq change their abtirsi according to political circumstance. In the 1960s they were Mohamed Xinfitre, now they are Banu Hashim.
Rahanweyne admit they are a deegan grouping with no system of real abtirsi.

Darood meanwhile, have never claimed anything other than Darood.
Our system is real segmentary lineage given to us directly by Abdulrahman Ibn Ismail Ibn Abdulsamad Al Aqueeley Al Qarashi.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:16 pm

Well I think you are wrong there, the isaaq banu hashim theory is centuries old theory not something NEW ! , how ever their dirness is an other possiple theory mostly backed by other somali clans such as darod and other dir clans this is the current consensus and Federally Recognized isaaq abtirsi theory According to other clans. Most isaaqs can not confirm that we are Dir clan at the other hand we DO NOT REJECT being part of Dir for the sake of greater Alliance with many somali clans.

About darod theory. You did not mention whats unique about darod abtirsi . Lets say darod was arab from quraysh clan in central arabia, and that he was the first arab to marry local black somali woman. We all know the Arab men culture right !
1.his kids must have arab muslim names
2. And they must have similar style of abtirsi from where he from.

Unlike my 19 Hj PURE ARABIC names, first darod family names sounds PURE somali . When you look at all Darod first family names they impression you get is that they were not arab related family because of the HARTI KOONBE KABLALALAX names the defination of those names has nothing to do with arabic.

Some may say well those are nick names or may be the black somali mother was very influencial and her Toyboy arab husband (darod) could not influence his children Naming loool. Well why atleast some of the kids could not have ARABIC SOUNDING NICKNAMES e.g abu lahab, alturabi etc . the other interesting thing is where did this D.A.A.RO.O.D name/nick came from ?

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Every single one of my ancestors has a muslim name. All of these names are nicknames. One of my ancestors is even called Ummat Al Nabi :lol:

The names of the five son of Abdulrahman Ismail Abdulsamad :

1- Mohamed Abdulrahman Ismail Abdulsamad
2- Issa Abdulrahman Ismail Abdulsamad
3- Yuusuf Abdulrahman Ismail Abdulsamad
4- Hussein Abdulrahman Ismail Abdulsamad
5- Ahmed Abdulrahman Ismail Abdulsamad

Salah Abdullah Mohamed (Harti Koombe Kablalax)

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Darood have a system that is very different than that of the other clans. Our tradition of abtirsi is very strong and so-raac or isbahaysi is totally forbidden.
Hawiye, Rahanweyne and Dir (including Isaaq) are what is called semi-segmentary lineages.
This means, while the subclans have accurate abtirsi, the higher up you go it becomes a political or deegan grouping.
Example, Xawadle is not Hawiye by abtirsi, but say they are Hawiye by so-raac. Most Hawiye abtirsi goes up to a certain point and there never was a man named "Hawiye".
Another example, Isaaq change their abtirsi according to political circumstance. In the 1960s they were Mohamed Xinfitre, now they are Banu Hashim.
Rahanweyne admit they are a deegan grouping with no system of real abtirsi.

Darood meanwhile, have never claimed anything other than Darood.
Our system is real segmentary lineage given to us directly by Abdulrahman Ibn Ismail Ibn Abdulsamad Al Aqueeley Al Qarashi.
I disagree with the Isaaq bit. Isaaqs know who they are we decend from:

1. Isaaq
2. bin Ahmed
3. Bin Mohammed
4. Bin Hussien
5. Bin Ali
6. Bin Mudhar
7. Bin Abdallah
8. Bin Ayup
9. Bin Mohammed
10. Bin Qasim
11. Bin Ahmed
12. Bin Ali
13. Bin Eisa
14. Bin Yahya
15. Bin Mohammed Al Taqi
16. Bin Ali Al Askari
17. Bin Mohammed Al Jawad
18. Bin Ali Al Reda
19. Bin Musa Al Kathim
20. Bin Jafar Al Sadiq
21. Bin Mohammed Al Baqir
22. Bin Ali Zainal Al Abiden
23. Bin Imam Al Hussien
24. Bin Ali
25. Bin Abu Dalib
26. Bin Abdulmuddalib
27. Bin Hashim

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:47 pm

What about these ?!

Ogaden darod
Agarone darod
Dhegadheere darod
Hodme darod
Kohdin darod

None of the above ilma cabdiraxman carab (darod) have no known alternative arabic name or nick. Darod must have been very weak black female Dominated arab man (which is very unlikely) its really hard to beleive he let his kids to have those names. I mean even those you said the have arab names are not known by their arab names ! And the possibility that the names were later fixed is still there. E.g sade darod was later given the name ahmed for arabization.But the question is why not Ogaden?

Hey guys I am not trying to say some somali clans can not be arabs. I am just expressing my oppinion looking different Angles of our clan theories especially darod and isaq. Remember we still have no scientific evidences. Lets be open minded to explore Some clues.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.