Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Raising your kids in puntland. .

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Raising your kids in puntland. .

Postby Idman702 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:10 pm

I'm not Rambie or whoever. I'm new yaa salam
Shut up you cock eyed pagan.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:13 pm

If the point wasn't to come in here and ruin the thread, then you would have a point sahib. But that was the point, and you have no point. :hijack:
you failed miserably. talk a lot of shit for no reason what so ever. do you have nothing better to do? Wadada ku qulqul :eat:

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:34 pm

I'm not Rambie or whoever. I'm new yaa salam
Shut up you cock eyed pagan.
:lol: :D

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:41 pm

All you Pukelanders need to relax and accept the reality. :lol:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:42 pm

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:17 pm

This otherbrother character is always gunning for dumarka, just the other day he was talking smack about women, and now hes in here arguing with them.....I think he wants to be a woman :| I mean he sure is displaying some feminine traits..

Kulaha Jubbaland is better than Puntland, whats the difference cunt? two sides of the same coin, midna cay midna u niiki, you still aint shit.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:36 pm

:mrgreen:

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:14 am

Pl is the shithole of Somalia. A barren desert with a few nice small minor miniture rivers. And a nice coast like the rest of the land. With trecherous people like Abdulahi yusuf hailing from there. God help them.
:dead: :deadrose:
:damn: :deadrose: :dead:

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:36 am

Trolling aside, raising your kids back home has its pros and cons. If your kids fall ill, taking them to private hospitals will cost you a lot of money. Education-wise, make sure you're children have at least finished the first two years of secondary school before you take them there or their English will deteriorate making them fobs. A much better option is to take them to Puntland every summer if you can, because then they'll keep in touch with the culture without having to live there.

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Puntland is such a shithole that the average resident in Bosaso makes 4 times that of the average resident of Hargeisa. Even the IDPs in Bosaso make more on average than native SLers in Hargeisa. :damn:
In comparison to Hargeisa, Bosasso residents enjoy a higher standard of living if we compare average daily incomes. While urban residents of Hargeisa earn, on average, about $1 a day, Bosasso residents earn over $4. Naturally, with respect to Bosasso, IDPs earnings are far lower.
Most IDP households in Bosasso earn a daily wage of a little over a $1,
http://www.refworld.org/cgi-bin/texis/v ... =4c5a6a7f2

Facts. :stylin:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:27 am

Puntland is such a shithole that the average resident in Bosaso makes 4 times that of the average resident of Hargeisa. Even the IDPs in Bosaso make more on average than native SLers in Hargeisa. :damn:
In comparison to Hargeisa, Bosasso residents enjoy a higher standard of living if we compare average daily incomes. While urban residents of Hargeisa earn, on average, about $1 a day, Bosasso residents earn over $4. Naturally, with respect to Bosasso, IDPs earnings are far lower.
Most IDP households in Bosasso earn a daily wage of a little over a $1,

http://www.refworld.org/cgi-bin/texis/v ... =4c5a6a7f2

Facts. :stylin:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.