Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Raising your kids in puntland. .

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Stuckon21
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Raising your kids in puntland. .

Postby Stuckon21 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Idman, I heard you are that attention deprived lax aka Idol from Somalilife. :lol:

LOL what I don't get is why you have to be such a psychotic, argumentative, loud mouth negative bish every where you go? :?

And I will laugh as much as I want. :clap:
Last edited by Stuckon21 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Pl is the shithole of Somalia. A barren desert with a few nice small minor miniture rivers. And a nice coast like the rest of the land. With trecherous people like Abdulahi yusuf hailing from there. God help them.
as opposed to what? somaliland? LOL :lol:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Pl is the shithole of Somalia. A barren desert with a few nice small minor miniture rivers. And a nice coast like the rest of the land. With trecherous people like Abdulahi yusuf hailing from there. God help them.
This is coming from a somalilander. Keep clicking your heels. Your shithole will never be recognized. . Narnia living dimwits. :pac:

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:54 pm

:dead: :deadrose:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Idman, I heard you are that attention deprived lax aka Idol from Somalilife. :lol:

LOL what I don't get is why you have to be such a psychotic, argumentative, loud mouth negative bish every where you go? :?

Says the miserable pigeon. Who keeps bootyclapping for other miserable cows. Pathetic bird... negative? Have you even read what you post? You are the definition of debby downer.

Looooooool at these pigeons pm gossipping about other members. You are all a joke. :pacspit:

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Idman, I heard you are that attention deprived lax aka Idol from Somalilife.

:lol: tell her :up: :D

Otherbrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Otherbrother » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:56 pm

as opposed to what? somaliland? LOL :lol:
SL is better, Jubaland is better, South west D&M land is better, Hawiye land is better. Galmudug is a little beter. So yeah, Bari and Nugaal and north mudug pale in comparision to the rest of the land of the somali people. Don't hate. :stylin:

This is coming from a somalilander. Keep clicking your heels. Your shithole will never be recognized. . Narnia living dimwits. :pac:
Just becuase im from there, who said I support SL? :lupe:

Still it, like the rest of the land is better than PL. Why you think all your Harti people are running to Jubaland and want land in Kismayo ?

They wanna leave the barren shithole. Its a fact, cuss Somaliland, cusss that it will not be recognized, I ain't one to be phased or care. But the land they run is better. So stay in your lane sahib.

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Otherpigeon: stop it. You are losing the plot.

Keep clicking your heels. Click click click...

:pac:

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:59 pm

read him to filth.

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:02 pm

hold up....who are you?

who let this inbred sand dweller speak?

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:03 pm

:clap:

Otherbrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Otherbrother » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Is that the best you can come up with. looooooooooooooooooooooooool Try again

Fuck PL, FUCK SL, Fuck Somalia. Doesn't stop making PL the shithole of the shitehole :dead:

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:05 pm

rooble=banned rambie

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:05 pm

hold up....who are you?

who let this inbred sand dweller speak?

:dead:

Don't mind the pigeon. She is being trained by curdled milk in the pm. She is doing what birds do the best, be the messenger...

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:06 pm

rooble=banned rambie
Rooble is the cock eyed rambie. I should have known. His replies were sideways just like his never mind...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.