Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Bicidyahan degaans?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Reer Bicidyahan degaans?

Postby HashIII » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:40 am

All it took was the ramblings of one idiot and a very provocative post by a renown troll to derail this whole thread.

I still pursue the forum a lot these days, but when I do I only read some of the posts made by particular users. Only the users that make posts that have substance. For that reason I don't know which people are the sheegatos.

Can someone please point out the sheegatos. The behaviour of some of these users is very unbecoming of the clans they 'hail' from.

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Even123 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:49 am

Sifi waydeen can also mean pushing back which they hardly failed at, war these dhabayacos got big mouth no action wallahi
:up: ......words let alone action can never break our bond, as for these clowns they as we all represent ourselves and not the beeshas, so dont take them so seriously!

And as for walalah wardheer it is truly well and alive, being in Somalia has given me the certainty of loving the Makahiil :up:
I have nothing against besha ogaden, they are my tool laaking this fool insulted mjs so ofc i will defend mj, no hard feelings lool :up:
:up:

Somalis in the end are all tol,except those who follow our arch enemy Ethiopia, no matter who they are :)

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:29 pm

All in all thanks for the information guys . And Wardheer I'm guessing wala wadha leeyahay . Kablalax Degaan.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:49 pm

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Soo dhawoow Walal any input ?

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Soo dhawoow Walal any input ?

All I know about them was a lady in West Columbus owned a restaurant called xashi restaurant I use stop by her when in that area and I loved her anjeero.
She was quite good looking for her age limit and her daughter was dime piece.

Good ppll I also know they live gobolka galguduud and generally keep to themselves.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:23 pm

They span down towards galgaduud? Never thought Majeerteen went down south to that extent

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:26 pm

They span down towards galgaduud? Never thought Majeerteen went down south to that extent
Yeah they live in cabudwaq too

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:36 am

Ah thanks for that wallahi I didn't even know they go that direction too. I knew DDSI Mudug Bari Nugaal so now Galgaduud too

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:44 am

Nope they do not live in Caabudwaaq you f-king tuna head. there are no majertens who live in caabudwaaq, I don't know if bicidyahan is even in Somalia, I think they live in ethiopia and work for the liyuu police.

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

Ah thanks for that wallahi I didn't even know they go that direction too. I knew DDSI Mudug Bari Nugaal so now Galgaduud too

I don't think Galguduud is correct. I heard some MJs and OG's live in parts of Bakool.

I can confirm for you that MJs live in.

- Bari
- Nugaal
- Mudug
- Eastern portion of k5
- Lower Jubba

Also be careful very with some of these posters. They will share highly politicised maps that are incredibly inaccurate. The one I have attached is the best one on the internet, although it does have some slight inaccuracies. There are inaccuracies since there have been changes in land ownership in the 85 years since it was drawn, nothing too major however. If you can get help from someone that knows qabiil you will learn a lot.

This map even shows Reer Bicidyahan land under 'BEIDYAHAN'. It will help answer your initial question. You can see 'HARTI' where Kismaayo is located too.

Unfortunately it isn't coloured showing the clan families each clan belongs to, like the one I saw last time. I spent half an hour looking for it, this will have to do lol. I am sure you can work your way around it.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:02 am

I don't think Galguduud is correct. I heard some MJs and OG's live in parts of Bakool.

I can confirm for you that MJs live in.

- Bari
- Nugaal
- Mudug
- Eastern portion of k5
- Lower Jubba

Also be careful very with some of these posters. They will share highly politicised maps that are incredibly inaccurate. The one I have attached is the best one on the internet, although it does have some slight inaccuracies. There are inaccuracies since there have been changes in land ownership in the 85 years since it was drawn, nothing too major however. If you can get help from someone that knows qabiil you will learn a lot.

This map even shows Reer Bicidyahan land under 'BEIDYAHAN'. It will help answer your initial question. You can see 'HARTI' where Kismaayo is located too.

Unfortunately it isn't coloured showing the clan families each clan belongs to, like the one I saw last time. I spent half an hour looking for it, this will have to do lol. I am sure you can work your way around it.

Ogaden live in bakool I knew that ngl but they had a mamul called Bakool sare right

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:03 am

Nope they do not live in Caabudwaaq you f-king tuna head. there are no majertens who live in caabudwaaq, I don't know if bicidyahan is even in Somalia, I think they live in ethiopia and work for the liyuu police.
You seem like you're hurt . Afka raga ka ceesha nacas yahow

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:03 am

You seem like you're hurt . Afka raga ka ceesho nacas yahow

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:07 am

You seem like you're hurt . Afka raga ka ceesha nacas yahow
:lol:
seef labood baa tahay like a typical hunter gather as the name biciidyahan indicates, let me tell you I am merely stating a fact, I have nothing against the biciids in the wilderness of the occupied region but they certainly do not live nor have they ever lived in galgaduud or its largest city caabudwaaq, perhaps we have some biciidyahan concubines and baby mamas but do not get that confused with you living there.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.