Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Bicidyahan degaans?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Reer Bicidyahan degaans?

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:19 pm

1. That map is a lie, cause Ogadeen & Dhulos have a border.

2. How can someone insult Ogaden of been under Ethiopian occupation, when you are claiming you live in Wardheer inside Ethiopia and bring maps, and when Ogadeen live in Jubboyinka a Xabashi free area same as you in PL, it doesn't make sense.

xidigakurtunle

Postby xidigakurtunle » Mon May 01, 2017 12:29 am

i'm Amarti-waaq and my family told me that Reer Bicidyahan live with us in Kurtunle (it comes under wardheer).

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:05 am

i'm Amarti-waaq and my family told me that Reer Bicidyahan live with us in Kurtunle (it comes under wardheer).
Ah Reer Bicidyahan waa ragedi meelkastay dagaan

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Mon May 01, 2017 12:13 pm

2. How can someone insult Ogaden of been under Ethiopian occupation, when you are claiming you live in Wardheer inside Ethiopia and bring maps, and when Ogadeen live in Jubboyinka a Xabashi free area same as you in PL, it doesn't make sense.
They think ''wardheer'' is the gobol but the fact is the gobols name is doollo and the capital city of the region is named wardheer, makahiil deegan.

I know where OAF is coming from, these dhabayaco's are claiming his city.

They indeed insulted ogadens for being under occupation yet claiming to have lands within the occupied territory.
I pity people like those, they are barely represented in DDSI so who are they trying to fool?

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Mon May 01, 2017 12:20 pm

They think ''wardheer'' is the gobol but the fact is the gobols name is doollo and the capital city of the region is named wardheer, makahiil deegan.

They indeed insulted ogadens for being under occupation yet claiming to have lands within the occupied territory.
I pity people like those, they are barely represented in DDSI so who are they trying to fool?
Doqonkii Ogaden as per usual. Still thinks the region is named after his clan. Barely represented kulaha. Your clan doesn't even make the majority in k5 and you are fronting lol.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Mon May 01, 2017 12:31 pm

Naago still talking out of their ass, war how come you dhabayacos likes to talk big and when it comes to action against sacad you say ''ba'a boowe ma durba''
How come there isn't 1 single dhabayaco mayor in ddsi? or even representative for the parliament?

Ogadens are majority in 7 regions out of 9, habarta boofked usheeg ilma amina boqor ee italiyaanigii futada ka wassi jiray idinka oo sidii cinemada u daawanya.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:22 pm

The Ogadeen are generally the most dense backward "Somalis". I use quotation because there Somalinimo has a huge question mark over them. These creatures are 5th columns who further there foreign masters at the expense of other Somalis. This region they speak of being "the most" or owning the name. They are nothing but gatekeepers. Guards with masters. Instead of trying to fight for their freedom they are happy to be used. Sad people

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Mon May 01, 2017 1:57 pm

The Ogadeen are generally the most dense backward "Somalis". I use quotation because there Somalinimo has a huge question mark over them. These creatures are 5th columns who further there foreign masters at the expense of other Somalis. This region they speak of being "the most" or owning the name. They are nothing but gatekeepers. Guards with masters. Instead of trying to fight for their freedom they are happy to be used. Sad people
Your grandfathers used to carry the white man on his back, accusing someone of having a ''master'' while you have this history on your track?.

Idoors likes to accuse others of being traitors when in fact their whole existence has been to please foreigners for weapons against rival clans, who are you trying to fool yaa wagash idoor?

Father of Somaliland
This pictures tells it all. :lol:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Tue May 02, 2017 5:24 am

His sub clan of the Langaab coalition of Habar ceeb Jeclo, lives in DDSI, Jajuusinti ingrisku raran jiray buu kaso jeeda, markaasu Ogadeen afka kuu taagi about fighting for freedom, when ONLF, WSLF, The Sayid, Wiilwaal, Ugaas Nuur, Ahmed Madobe ruling Jubbaland, Etc his whole clan came to Somalia on the backs of Amxaaro tanks. Like son like father like Grandfather.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Reer Bicidyahan degaans?!

Postby DalJecel60 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:06 am

:hijack: Let's not turn this into another forum keep it about Bicidyahan

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Mon May 29, 2017 6:56 am

Doqonkii Ogaden as per usual. Still thinks the region is named after his clan. Barely represented kulaha. Your clan doesn't even make the majority in k5 and you are fronting lol.

You dare call others MORONIC AND CLUELESS because they are willing to fight for their clans good or bad yet you address a whole clan Doqon?

Ogadeen are 3.5-4M strong and are not only majority in K5(50% of the population) but also in Jubaland and NFD .They also do have their share in Raxaweynland.

On the other hand ,Ree Biciidyahan are nice folks They're well represented in Wardher Zone .And for you info, Doollo(the land of the 7 famous boreholes) iyo Dooh(Shilabo and it's environs) are strictly Maqabul territories.It is worthy of mention that other clans are found in greater wardheer region this include Dhulbahante ,Habar Yoonis ,Mareexan(Ree Dalal ,Wagardhac ,Celi and Ree Cisman).Majertein(Ree Maxamoud and Ree Khalaf) and Aba Yoonis .

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Mon May 29, 2017 6:59 am

l :down:

Hanthala101

Postby Hanthala101 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Guys, let me know if you guys recognise any of the names in my abtiris and comment about anything you know of them.
Kinda curious!
1. Mohamed
2. Abdinor
3.Hassan
4.Koshin
5.Yusuf
6. Aden
7. Farax
8. Roble
9. Jamac
10. Shirwac
11. Gala-eri
12. Cismaan
13. Yunis
14. Saiid
15. Ali
16. Ibrahim
17. Jibrail

Personally don't know much of my relatives other than the few living in my city and some back home.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:48 pm

Guys, let me know if you guys recognise any of the names in my abtiris and comment about anything you know of them.
Kinda curious!
1. Mohamed
2. Abdinor
3.Hassan
4.Koshin
5.Yusuf
6. Aden
7. Farax
8. Roble
9. Jamac
10. Shirwac
11. Gala-eri
12. Cismaan
13. Yunis
14. Saiid
15. Ali
16. Ibrahim
17. Jibrail

Personally don't know much of my relatives other than the few living in my city and some back home.
I recognize some family names Bicidyahan have similar family names to marehan and ogaden.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:03 pm

everytbing below yunis said ali galaeri seems right but above that seems like someone got it wrong ngl
there's no cismaan yunis since i knew and the galaeri is ali ibrahims nickname biut i may be wrong

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.