Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Bicidyahan degaans?

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hanthala101

Re: Reer Bicidyahan degaans?

Postby Hanthala101 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:27 am

everytbing below yunis said ali galaeri seems right but above that seems like someone got it wrong ngl
there's no cismaan yunis since i knew and the galaeri is ali ibrahims nickname biut i may be wrong
Bruh, tbh I legit was taught my abtiris by my grandma back in Somalia when I was like 6-7 years old and haven't forgotten it since but it could be wrong as I haven't had anyone look at it and maybe correct it.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:09 pm

everytbing below yunis said ali galaeri seems right but above that seems like someone got it wrong ngl
there's no cismaan yunis since i knew and the galaeri is ali ibrahims nickname biut i may be wrong
Bruh, tbh I legit was taught my abtiris by my grandma back in Somalia when I was like 6-7 years old and haven't forgotten it since but it could be wrong as I haven't had anyone look at it and maybe correct it.
Awoowe , soo dhawow Bicidyahans are most welcome and Wallahi i might be wrong

Gabyaa

Postby Gabyaa » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:58 am

Guys, let me know if you guys recognise any of the names in my abtiris and comment about anything you know of them.
Kinda curious!
1. Mohamed
2. Abdinor
3.Hassan
4.Koshin
5.Yusuf
6. Aden
7. Farax
8. Roble
9. Jamac
10. Shirwac
11. Gala-eri
12. Cismaan
13. Yunis
14. Saiid
15. Ali
16. Ibrahim
17. Jibrail

Personally don't know much of my relatives other than the few living in my city and some back home.
You started with your fathers name? In that case, awoowe baad iigu beegantahay :shock:

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:21 am

Guys, let me know if you guys recognise any of the names in my abtiris and comment about anything you know of them.
Kinda curious!
1. Mohamed
2. Abdinor
3.Hassan
4.Koshin
5.Yusuf
6. Aden
7. Farax
8. Roble
9. Jamac
10. Shirwac
11. Gala-eri
12. Cismaan
13. Yunis
14. Saiid
15. Ali
16. Ibrahim
17. Jibrail

Personally don't know much of my relatives other than the few living in my city and some back home.
You started with your fathers name? In that case, awoowe baad iigu beegantahay :shock:
Youd be an Awoowe for all Maxamud Saleebans horta

Gabyaa

Postby Gabyaa » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:53 am

Kinda curious!
1. Mohamed
2. Abdinor
3.Hassan
4.Koshin
5.Yusuf
6. Aden
7. Farax
8. Roble
9. Jamac
10. Shirwac
11. Gala-eri
12. Cismaan
13. Yunis
14. Saiid
15. Ali
16. Ibrahim
17. Jibrail

Youd be an Awoowe for all Maxamud Saleebans horta
Are you referring to me or Hanthala

RookieMan2017

Postby RookieMan2017 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Maxamud saleban and Ali saleban excluded Majeerten consists of 19 other subclans and Bicidyahan is one of them, maxamud saleban beey laa siimanyaahin. And Cumar maxamud is a subclan of maxamud saleban sxb
Ohhh that makes sense :up:

Is maxmud salebaan another name for cumar mahmud and ali salebaan is another word for cusman mahmud or im confused :whew:

Sorry abo never tought me qabiil :troll:
Maxamud saleban is a subclan of majeerten and consist of Cisse maxamud, Cisman Maxamud and Cumar maxamud

Ali saleban is a subclan of majeerten lakin they arent that large, i think Cisse maxamud or Cusman maxamud beey laa eegyahiin
This shit is CONFUSING, because Maxmuud Majerteen have the same three sons? Cumar, Ciise, and Cusman.

Gabyaa

Postby Gabyaa » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Ohhh that makes sense :up:

Is maxmud salebaan another name for cumar mahmud and ali salebaan is another word for cusman mahmud or im confused :whew:

Sorry abo never tought me qabiil :troll:
Maxamud saleban is a subclan of majeerten and consist of Cisse maxamud, Cisman Maxamud and Cumar maxamud

Ali saleban is a subclan of majeerten lakin they arent that large, i think Cisse maxamud or Cusman maxamud beey laa eegyahiin
This shit is CONFUSING, because Maxmuud Majerteen have the same three sons? Cumar, Ciise, and Cusman.
Maxamuud Saleebaan and Cali Saleebaan were siblings. Cumar, Ciise and Cusmaan (and others such as Xariir and Nuux etc.) were the sons of Maxamuud Saleebaan. There is no such thing as Maxamuud majeerteen. Biciidyahan are Cali Ibraahiim. Ibraahiim is where they meet Maxamuud Saleeban and Cali saleebaan. Maxamuud Saleebaan Maxamed Ibraahiim and Cali Ibraahiim.

I don´t know if I made it clearer or worse :D

Hanthala101

Postby Hanthala101 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Kinda curious!
1. Mohamed
2. Abdinor
3.Hassan
4.Koshin
5.Yusuf
6. Aden
7. Farax
8. Roble
9. Jamac
10. Shirwac
11. Gala-eri
12. Cismaan
13. Yunis
14. Saiid
15. Ali
16. Ibrahim
17. Jibrail

Oh, I didn't know how its meant to start so I started with my name - Mohamed :|

RookieMan2017

Postby RookieMan2017 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:03 am

Maxamuud Saleebaan and Cali Saleebaan were siblings. Cumar, Ciise and Cusmaan (and others such as Xariir and Nuux etc.) were the sons of Maxamuud Saleebaan. There is no such thing as Maxamuud majeerteen. Biciidyahan are Cali Ibraahiim. Ibraahiim is where they meet Maxamuud Saleeban and Cali saleebaan. Maxamuud Saleebaan Maxamed Ibraahiim and Cali Ibraahiim.

Now i understand, one thing that is confusing is who is Cali Ibrahiim ?

Gabyaa

Postby Gabyaa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:28 am

Kinda curious!
1. Mohamed
2. Abdinor
3.Hassan
4.Koshin
5.Yusuf
6. Aden
7. Farax
8. Roble
9. Jamac
10. Shirwac
11. Gala-eri
12. Cismaan
13. Yunis
14. Saiid
15. Ali
16. Ibrahim
17. Jibrail

That is even worse, now you're my great grandfather :o When I start with my name, Cumar (as in Cumar Maxamuud) is 15th and Ibraahiim is 19 whereas you count 16 to him. Sure you have not forgotten a name or two?

Gabyaa

Postby Gabyaa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:34 am

Now i understand, one thing that is confusing is who is Cali Ibrahiim ?
Biciidyahan is the nickname of Cali Ibraahiim, he is the brother of Maxamuud Saleebaan and Cali Saleebaan grandfather (Maxamuud Saleebaan Maxamed Ibraahiim )

Hanthala101

Postby Hanthala101 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:39 am

That is even worse, now you're my great grandfather :o When I start with my name, Cumar (as in Cumar Maxamuud) is 15th and Ibraahiim is 19 whereas you count 16 to him. Sure you have not forgotten a name or two?
I don't think I've left any names but I could be wrong.
My abtiris has always counted up to 16 (17 when I include my name) and has ended with Ibrahim-Jibraeel.
It is possible that a name could be left out, but as far as I'm aware there's nothing else.

Gabyaa

Postby Gabyaa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:53 am

I don't think I've left any names but I could be wrong.
My abtiris has always counted up to 16 (17 when I include my name) and has ended with Ibrahim-Jibraeel.
It is possible that a name could be left out, but as far as I'm aware there's nothing else.
I'll call you awoowe then :whew:

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:30 am

Who are u hanthala?

What is your laf? tell me now or forever be a sheegato.

Hanthala101

Postby Hanthala101 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:26 am

Who are u hanthala?

What is your laf? tell me now or forever be a sheegato.
lel, dabaalyahow maxaa ikaga galay.

sheegato kulaha!

Legit don't need to tell jack! and what is laf? my bone?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.