Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Puntland President launches Garowe-Eyl road project

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BosasoShaam
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Puntland President launches Garowe-Eyl road project

Postby BosasoShaam » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Garowe, Puntland- The President of Somalia’s semi-autonomous region of Puntland, Abdiwali Mohamed Ali “Gaas” has launched Garowe-Eyl road project at a well-organized ceremony in Garowe on Saturday, Garowe Online reports.

Puntland Vice President, state Parliament leadership, cabinet officials, regional elders and representatives from China-based firm, China Civil Engineering Construction Cooperation (CCECC) attended the event held in East Africa University.

During the ceremony, Nugal regional elders highlighted at the importance of the road project and hoped for the completion of the road project as planned.

Representatives of CCECC company which will implement the project, have expressed pleasure to the welcoming atmosphere in Nugal region, and noted company’s commitment to complete the project as intended.

On his side, Puntland President said that his administration gave special focus on infrastructure and development projects in the region particularly airports and seaports, and said it will facilitate bringing foreign investment to the region.

The President is expected to travel to Galkayo city later today, to participate in the upcoming event of launching modernization of Galkayo Airport project by CCECC company.

Earlier, Puntland government was reported to sign a deal with CCECC to implement development projects in the region in return for license to explore for oil and gas in Puntland.The deal was endorsed both by the cabinet ministers and state Parliament's permanent committee.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Puntland President launches Garowe-Eyl road project

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Gaas has kept all of his campaign promises. Hes already a legend in my eyes but if he holds fair elections i moght cry

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:00 pm

Wtf is Faroole son doing in there? :lol:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:32 am

Gaas has kept all of his campaign promises. Hes already a legend in my eyes but if he holds fair elections i moght cry
All the promises except for liberating occupied land of khaatumo :?

OmarMahamoud
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby OmarMahamoud » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:36 am

You can't taunt Puntland for land they did not want in the first place. If you want to know why Puntland did not care about Las Anod you're gonna have to ask the second president of Puntland cade muse, you have him to thank for Puntland's neglect of non MJ land

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:59 am

PL has cayn iyo south sool , the reaming in LA .

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:31 am

Don't worry we'll eventually liberate your shitty tuulo borama. Just give it time

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:59 am

:diddy: This is what I'm talking.

No wonder Gaas is so hated.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:03 am

You can't taunt Puntland for land they did not want in the first place. If you want to know why Puntland did not care about Las Anod you're gonna have to ask the second president of Puntland cade muse, you have him to thank for Puntland's neglect of non MJ land
Cadi musa is dead man , respect the dead people .

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:26 am

Yaa alshaydiin gacanta uu geliiya.

Tijoux
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tijoux » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:34 am

Soon beetween Qandala and Bosaso :blessed:

sav12600
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby sav12600 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Soon beetween Qandala and Bosaso :blessed:

Bruv I was hearing about this project, what's the projected budget, plus I heard It take 10+hrs the journey between qandala and bossaso, this project would make the journey less the hour

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:36 pm

Don't worry we'll eventually liberate your shitty tuulo borama. Just give it time
With what army? The army you can't pay? Or the army that chased Gaas to Bosaso :lol:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:39 pm

PL has cayn iyo south sool , the reaming in LA .
Yeah in same dream they have Djibouti and Asmara :lol:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Spoken like a 10 year old when denied something they wanted....."ohhhh i didn't want that anyways" cajiib. Gaas and every president campaigned on liberating Darood Land.

I already know why they don't care about Laascaanood. Because they woke up from that dream and realized they can't liberate shit. Like I always say Talk is Cheap.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.