Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Leelkase subclans

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Leelkase subclans

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:01 am

Here's a list of the Major Leelkase Subclans and their area's.

>The "Korshe" and "Warodhaqo" in Ethiopia
>The "Cali Sheikh" in Middle Shabeele
>The "Aw-Salaat" in Lower Shabeele
>The Jaamac Hassan Muumin in Buurhakaba (Mostly in their own town called "Hassan Muumin")
>The Muumin Adan largely in Mudug(Goldogob, Gaalkacyo), & Lower Jubba (Kismaayo), Dudub
>The "Mahamed Adan" who live in Garoowe only
>The "Fiqi Ismail" in Gaalkacyo, Burtinle and Garoowe
>The "Maalismogge" of Gaalkacyo
>The "Ismail Ali" in "Qandala".
>The "Suhurre" in Eyl [ Nugaal ]
>The "Mahamoud Ali" in Banderybeyla, Aluula And some
Other place

cabdikafick

Re: Leelkase subclans

Postby cabdikafick » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:14 pm

Reer sheikh mumin (muumin aadan ) buried in Buurhakaba He had three sons called Nuur, Xamud and Aadan plus the other children he had in mudug maxamed, xasan, Ali and xirse together we are seven subclans of reer muumin we are also found xamarweyne baay and luuq

cabdikafick

Postby cabdikafick » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:17 am

sorry it me again I want correct some errors I made I am proud to be reer sheikh mumin (mumin aadan) I heard sheikh mumin and some of his children maxamed muumin aadan muumin and nuur muumin and his xer migrated to South Somali hundreds years ago he first visited Buurhakaba where he later spent most of his life he also lived in xamarweyne and married there reer xamar woman which she gave birth xamuud muumin and amiin muumin unfortunately aadaan muumin and nuur muumin has no farac xamuud muumin is largest who had 6-7 sons amiin had two sons where maxamed muumin had only one son called mansuur maxamed muumin please if anyone interested to know more about the structure of this clan related to reer muumin aadan please contact me by email citizenman2013@hotmail.com

Realone123

Postby Realone123 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:18 am

sorry it me again I want correct some errors I made I am proud to be reer sheikh mumin (mumin aadan) I heard sheikh mumin and some of his children maxamed muumin aadan muumin and nuur muumin and his xer migrated to South Somali hundreds years ago he first visited Buurhakaba where he later spent most of his life he also lived in xamarweyne and married there reer xamar woman which she gave birth xamuud muumin and amiin muumin unfortunately aadaan muumin and nuur muumin has no farac xamuud muumin is largest who had 6-7 sons amiin had two sons where maxamed muumin had only one son called mansuur maxamed muumin please if anyone interested to know more about the structure of this clan related to reer muumin aadan please contact me by email citizenman2013@hotmail.com
[/]

do you guys only live in xamarweyne luuq and buurhakaba or do you guys live in other regions as well

cabdikafick

Postby cabdikafick » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:48 pm

Xamarweyn baydhabo Buurhakaba and luuq as I know so far excluding those 4 reer muumin aadan live in mudug regions

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.