Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Believe it or not ! This idiot Gaas holds economic degree from Harvard university

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Believe it or not ! This idiot Gaas holds economic degree from Harvard university

Postby Canuck2 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:16 pm

You're a 40 year old dhulo bitch, we don't have many darood sex slaves in gabiley we could use a few. Come through walaalo
Seek help crazy man BTW you don't even know me to guess my age.
Everyone knows u, you are canuck from sspot, you're well in your 30s i bet you look like malap :diddy:

I need a few naleeye axmed dhullos to do niiko for my beesha HJ are getting all the darood booty

I could be man!!!

SacaadMuuseKing

Re: Believe it or not ! This idiot Gaas holds economic degree from Harvard university

Postby SacaadMuuseKing » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:19 pm

Seek help crazy man BTW you don't even know me to guess my age.
Everyone knows u, you are canuck from sspot, you're well in your 30s i bet you look like malap :diddy:

I need a few naleeye axmed dhullos to do niiko for my beesha HJ are getting all the darood booty

I could be man!!!
You are sexually frustrated dhullo, you need an isaaq g uus to calm you down

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:16 pm

I could be man!!!

Get lost crazy

Neves

Postby Neves » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:04 pm

I could be man!!!
GEt lOSt faggoT tehehe

sav12600
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby sav12600 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Where's the backing to ur argument?

You sound bitter.

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:30 am

This idiot studied economics but hasn’t figured out that printing money at random is not good for the economy.

Abaayo they think that twitter account is yours on sspot
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/form ... ter.31667/

I don't care about this retardspot most of them could not figure out that duchess has (3 accounts), and same with abdijohnson 's other accounts. They are so naive people there. Like how can not that they didn't figure out that duchess is puntite queen/sophisticate/ Batuulo (which is duchess name at her email "duchess batuulo) and abdijohnson/farah Abdi/Islam is answer/prince/Bidaar Wanagsan.
Hello Madame,

I realize you are not a fan of SSpot but I'm not Duchess. I would have expected you to do some fact checking. :lol:
I'm humbled that you mentioned me.

regards,

Sophisticate

Hannibal77

Postby Hannibal77 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:05 am

:

Abaayo they think that twitter account is yours on sspot
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/form ... ter.31667/

I don't care about this retardspot most of them could not figure out that duchess has (3 accounts), and same with abdijohnson 's other accounts. They are so naive people there. Like how can not that they didn't figure out that duchess is puntite queen/sophisticate/ Batuulo (which is duchess name at her email "duchess batuulo) and abdijohnson/farah Abdi/Islam is answer/prince/Bidaar Wanagsan.
Hello Madame,

I realize you are not a fan of SSpot but I'm not Duchess. I would have expected you to do some fact checking. :lol:

regards,

Sophisticate
:lol: sophisticate from somalispot. First person, i recognise on this godforsaken site

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:49 pm

:

Hello Madame,

regards,

Sophisticate
:lol: sophisticate from somalispot. First person, i recognise on this godforsaken site
Were you banned? What was your former username?

Hannibal77

Postby Hannibal77 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:53 am

:

Hello Madame,

regards,

Sophisticate
Were you banned? What was your former username?
Garaad Darawiish, if you remember? :lol:

sindyciaray

Postby sindyciaray » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:06 am

But PL will be reflect this back to them .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.