Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gaas Guul

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Gaas Guul

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Do you even know me dumbass parrot!!!!! You are just retard and have zero IQ like the rest of midgets in shitopia
I know your kind. I heard you got ran off sspot and now you find haven with the old heads here on Somalinet, you like it here better because it fits your age group . We all have different reasons for liking this website but we obviously know yours Islanyahay gabowday
Again you are proving how retard you are like the rest of country shitopia. Your whole evidence is “I heard from....anonymous A talking about anonymous B in some forum online. “ Honestly you are talking walking proof of being shitopia second dumbest country in world. :som: :som:
Yeah dumbest countries in the world

1. Zoomalia

2. Aidstopia.

You.need to stop crying dhiloyahay , I tried to be nice to you but your over the top SL hate is disgusting :pacspit:

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:37 am

I know your kind. I heard you got ran off sspot and now you find haven with the old heads here on Somalinet, you like it here better because it fits your age group . We all have different reasons for liking this website but we obviously know yours Islanyahay gabowday
Again you are proving how retard you are like the rest of country shitopia. Your whole evidence is “I heard from....anonymous A talking about anonymous B in some forum online. “ Honestly you are talking walking proof of being shitopia second dumbest country in world. :som: :som:

1. Zoomalia

2. Aidstopia.

You.need to stop crying dhiloyahay , I tried to be nice to you but your over the top SL hate is disgusting :pacspit:

You never disappoint me with your retarded ass, it is Equatorial Guinea that holds number record. Only stupid people like that will believe in fairytales and SL is country
https://www.tesfanews.net/average-iq-ra ... d-dumbest/

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:33 am

1. Zoomalia

2. Aidstopia.

You never disappoint me with your retarded ass, it is Equatorial Guinea that holds number record. Only stupid people like that will believe in fairytales and SL is country
Just because you can get your fat fingers to type dumbest country doesn't mean you already knew it you obese bitch, the only fairytale is you finding a husband and step dad for your garac children

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:43 am

1. Zoomalia

2. Aidstopia.

Just because you can get your fat fingers to type dumbest country doesn't mean you already knew it you obese bitch, the only fairytale is you finding a husband and step dad for your garac children

Don’t project your whore mother’s sad life on me again you are stupid like your crazy mother who probably was ex sex worker in f-king street hargeisa.

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Don’t project your whore mother’s sad life on me again you are stupid like your crazy mother who probably was ex sex worker in f-king street hargeisa.
You've already been exposed as the old dhiilo you are , no need to speculate about your status , you come from a long line of hoes in your family.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:48 pm

You've already been exposed as the old dhiilo you are , no need to speculate about your status , you come from a long line of hoes in your family.
Expose by who retard stupid midget and again get lost stupid filthy midget

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Expose by who retard stupid midget and again get lost stupid filthy midget
The old Drunkard that knocked you up and hit the road never to seen again must of been a midget the way you hate them like one of them crossed you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.