Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking*: War breaks out in East Gaalkacyo and Godod

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Breaking*: War breaks out in East Gaalkacyo and Godod

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:47 am

From my local sources from both sides, when Somalia prayed SaladSubax.
Hawiye Forces loyal to Galmudug with Alshabab militants, started shelling residential areas in Gaalkacyo.
Cumar Maxamud (Reer Mahad and CabdiCise) with a few Awrtable and Leelkase quickly mobilised and sent back couple Mortars. as we speak both sides will be being sent Reinforcements by their kin. Ilahayow kala qabooji and if he doesn't ilahayow Habar Digir dhulka la sin

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Breaking*: War breaks out in East Gaalkacyo and Godod

Postby gobdoon » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:54 am

Gar daro ma guulaysato.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:56 am

No is going to win in Xaawaley duel. xoogaa baa la is xagxaganayaa kabacdina waa la kala tagi with neither side winning an inch.

Tijoux
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tijoux » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:11 am

Hawiye Forces loyal to Galmudug with Alshabab militants, started shelling residential areas in Gaalkacyo.
Cumar Maxamud (Reer Mahad and CabdiCise) with a few Awrtable and Leelkase quickly mobilised and sent back couple Mortars. as we speak both sides will be being sent Reinforcements by their kin. Ilahayow kala qabooji and if he doesn't ilahayow Habar Digir dhulka la sin
its fake, meeshu waa naabad

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 am

LOL only coz every other maxamud saleeban or reer farax shirwac isnt fighting doesnt mean its fake.
The fighting isn't tense but don't eat Stupid reer abdille propaganda and be like its fake

Gabyaa

Postby Gabyaa » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:23 am

It was inside the town not outside it. Apparently some people lost their lives... Allaah ha kala qaboojiyo dagaal cidna dan uma ahee. http://puntlandi.com/breaking-news-gana ... gaalkacyo/

MaroodiJeexNabad95

Postby MaroodiJeexNabad95 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm

LOL only coz every other maxamud saleeban or reer farax shirwac isnt fighting doesnt mean its fake.
The fighting isn't tense but don't eat Stupid reer abdille propaganda and be like its fake
aren't reer abdille ogaden, what reer abdille are you talking about

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:10 pm

LOOOL thats proof you're not MJ or related to Gaas LOOOL u fell into a nice unintended trap

Reer Abdile are a Mj sub sub sub sub clan

MaroodiJeexNabad95

Postby MaroodiJeexNabad95 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:33 pm

LOOOL thats proof you're not MJ or related to Gaas LOOOL u fell into a nice unintended trap

Reer Abdile are a Mj sub sub sub sub clan
:roll: :roll:

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:46 pm

We should send SL forces to keep the peace. Reer PL shouldn't be fighting each other they should fight the 200 ISIS fighters and hundreds of Al Shabab in their country. Think of the terrorists in PL as fetuses, now is the time to abort that fetus PL.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:59 am

We should send SL forces to keep the peace. Reer PL shouldn't be fighting each other they should fight the 200 ISIS fighters and hundreds of Al Shabab in their country. Think of the terrorists in PL as fetuses, now is the time to abort that fetus PL.
Although i appreciate your concern but it isn't Reer PL fighting eachother since we're united its Hawiye Fuutomadobe and their Alshabab Cousins

Secondly Puntland has nearly cleared out the ISIS and AlShabab Cells in our CalMadow and Galgala Mountains.

Thirdly although i say again we appreciate your concern , please keep The Habros from going to war first.
Somaliland Hanoolato Somalia Hanoolato Somali ha midoowdo
Hawiye ilah damiir sii Galmudug Hanoolato
Djibouti Iyo Garissa Jigjigana aan doonane my friend

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Although i appreciate your concern but it isn't Reer PL fighting eachother since we're united its Hawiye Fuutomadobe and their Alshabab Cousins

Secondly Puntland has nearly cleared out the ISIS and AlShabab Cells in our CalMadow and Galgala Mountains.

Thirdly although i say again we appreciate your concern , please keep The Habros from going to war first.
I appreciate your concerns but PL hasn't done anything about the terrorists, just last month UN released report on ISIS in PL and I seem to remember a truck bomb going off in Bosaso and an ied explosion in Galkacyo about 1 month and a half ago.

Firstly: it's reer PL fighting each other, or is PL the 1 sub clan enclave like everyone knows it is, yet you also admit it when it's convenient

Secondly : PL hasn't done anything about the terrorists

And thirdly: thank you for your concern , there is no war in SL. Just 5 Wadani folks killed for acting up. However there is war in PL and we should send security forces to help you guys. I know you are very unprepared you guys can't even fight 200 ISIS

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:52 pm

I appreciate your concerns but PL hasn't done anything about the terrorists, just last month UN released report on ISIS in PL and I seem to remember a truck bomb going off in Bosaso and an ied explosion in Galkacyo about 1 month and a half ago.

Firstly: it's reer PL fighting each other, or is PL the 1 sub clan enclave like everyone knows it is, yet you also admit it when it's convenient

Secondly : PL hasn't done anything about the terrorists

And thirdly: thank you for your concern , there is no war in SL. Just 5 Wadani folks killed for acting up. However there is war in PL and we should send security forces to help you guys. I know you are very unprepared you guys can't even fight 200 ISIS

It's clear you want peace and prosperity for your brothers to your east but you're mixing your info up.

Firstly it's Puntland loyal Clans fighting Habar Gidir
Secondly it was a small skermish in Gaalkacyo suuq
Thirdly It only took us 2weeks to finish the Alshabab that came to the cities of Garacad Suuj Garmal that came by boat from Xarardheer and yes you guessed correctly Xarardheer is alshabab occupied HabarGidir degaan.
Fourthly if you want we'll send couple Nabadoons and Isims to find Xaal the good old Xeer way coz We don't want beesha barakysan to fight now do we?

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:38 am

Majeerten habr gidir bas nafta uu gashay kkkkkk.

What is awrtable and leelkase doing in this fight?

Iska ceelinya or shut the fucck up

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:04 am

Majeerten habr gidir bas nafta uu gashay kkkkkk.

What is awrtable and leelkase doing in this fight?

Iska ceelinya or shut the fucck up

Its Hawiye Vs Cumar Maxamud

Leelkase and Awrtable know that if Cumar Maxamud lose they'll also lose.
It's called Clan Loyalty
this is Reer Mudug Talk stay out Xiimaya

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.