Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shirka Beelweynta Hartiyeed ee Saaxdheer

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Shirka Beelweynta Hartiyeed ee Saaxdheer

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Teeda kale I have with the Bah Ararsame / Omar Mahamud skirmishes, was it all Omar Mohamed? Cause They are not Equivalent Omar Maxamoud is equal to Garaad Faarax. Mise it was a sub clan.
Abtirsiwise BahArarsame is equivalent to Talareer Maxamed Xijiijle
Which is 90% of MJ

Size wise not sure who cumar Maxamuud is equivalent to
Loool Uu aabtiri from the bottom a reer Naaleeye and reer Mahad person. How far they reach Omar Moahmoud & Garaad Faarax. Or A Reer Hagar or Cali Geeri. Maxamud Saleebaan is equivalent of Shirshore Habarwa.

Anyways waan arki doona waxa laagu heeshiiyo, most likely in laa islaa daaqo, laa isla caabo, laa dhiibo maagta, laa Dilo kii dil gaysta, laaga shaqeyo nabada.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Teeda kale I have with the Bah Ararsame / Omar Mahamud skirmishes, was it all Omar Mohamed? Cause They are not Equivalent Omar Maxamoud is equal to Garaad Faarax. Mise it was a sub clan.
Abtirsiwise BahArarsame is equivalent to Talareer Maxamed Xijiijle
Which is 90% of MJ

Size wise not sure who cumar Maxamuud is equivalent to
Loool Uu aabtiri from the bottom a reer Naaleeye and reer Mahad person. How far they reach Omar Moahmoud & Garaad Faarax.

Anyways waan arki doona waxa laagu heeshiiyo, most likely in laa islaa daaqo, laa isla caabo, laa dhiibo maagta, laa Dilo kii dil gaysta, laaga shaqeyo nabada.
Boqor Burhaan (40)
Islaan Bashiir (38)
Garaad Jaamac (27)
Ugaas Cabdullahi (31)
Ugaas Maxamed (33)
Suldaan Siciid (35)

Wa lilaahil Xamd

And Reer Aadan and Reer CaliMaxamed joined the fight against Bahararsame and they eached had to.pay 20,000 for doing so

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:58 pm

Lool Majeerteen ka Abtir ka wax bay kuu daran sanad kasta loool waan idin oogalaaday.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:04 pm

Lool Majeerteen ka Abtir ka wax bay kuu daran sanad kasta loool waan idin oogalaaday.
Ninyahow maad ka joogtid.
Kkkkk
Abtirka Islaanka horta waa wax qoran

Ina adeerow

Laakin waxaan la yaabay dhulbahante maxaa 27 fadhiisiiyey

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Lol Inaader kuma Darno waax, Anigaa Laa talinaya hada ka bacdi, 15 Oday baan kuso daraya.

Plus inaadeer the Abtiris you are counting for all Dhulos is the Garaad, the Garaad is not the Most Laandheer of Reer Garaad Shirshore or the Faarax Garaad or the Bah Ararsame, my 85 yr old Naaleeye Ahmed/ Ugaadh Yahan/ Mohamud Garaad Grand mother is my cousin Abtiris wise. I’m also Mohamoud Garaad. (Naaleeye is her 7th ancestor, who was married to Mahad sister ina Faarax Shirwac)

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:18 pm

Lol Inaader kuma Darno waax, Anigaa Laa talinaya hada ka bacdi, 15 Oday baan kuso daraya.

Plus inaadeer the Abtiris you are counting for all Dhulos is the Garaad, the Garaad is not the Most Laandheer of Reer Garaad Shirshore or the Faarax Garaad or the Bah Ararsame, my 85 yr old Naaleeye Ahmed/ Ugaadh Yahan/ Mohamud Garaad Grand mother is my cousin Abtiris wise. I’m also Mohamoud Garaad. (Naaleeye is her 7th ancestor, who was married to Mahad sister ina Faarax Shirwac)
Bihina Faarax right.
She was given to Naaleye Axmed after she was kidnapped by bahararsame to be wedded to a yibir.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:22 pm

If Naaleeye is Ayeeyos 7th Ancestor that would still put her at 25

Ur ayeeyo would be my ayeeyo too
Since i count 9 to Mahad Faarax
And she counts 7 too Beydan Faarax

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Bihina Faarax right.
She was given to Naaleye Axmed after she was kidnapped by bahararsame to be wedded to a yibir.
I’m not sure, if she was captured or how we married her, how would you give her to us if another Dhulos took her? If she was abducted the Bahrarsame must have given her to Naaleeye Ahmed. Or it’s fiction and there was no issue at that time.

There is a poem she exchanged with Naaleeye’s oldest wife when she was married, that’s how they are remembered not how she came to us.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:32 pm

Bihina Faarax right.
I’m not sure, if she was captured or how we married her, how would you give her to us if another Dhulos took her? If she was abducted the Bahrarsame must have given her to Naaleeye Ahmed. Or it’s fiction and there was no issue at that time.

There is a poem she exchanged with Naaleeye’s oldest wife when she was married, that’s how they are remembered not how she came to us.
Back then no one cared about clan alliances

Mahad himself had a Dhulbahante Mother
So did his son
And down to my ayeeyo aabo

It was a tradition for bordering clans (Harti) to intermarry alot

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:42 pm

Inaader my Ayeeyo is also not the Most Laandheer of the Naleeya ah nor her Jibril Naaleye, the Most Landheers would be.

The Samakab Jibril, The Cali Naaleeye (Bihi Darays & Bihina Caarale) The Ali Nuur of the Nuur Ahmed (especially the Faarax Cali) The Ali Shirwaac of the Barkaad, the Reer Naaleye of the Bahrarsame, The Faarax & Adan Hagar of Ahmed Garaad the Reer Guuleed & Reer Suubaan of the Cali Geeri Ahmed Garaad. The reer Warsame of the Jamaac Siyaad, these subclans count the most in Dhulos and can reach the 30s

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:21 pm

Inaader my Ayeeyo is also not the Most Laandheer of the Naleeya ah nor her Jibril Naaleye, the Most Landheers would be.

The Samakab Jibril, The Cali Naaleeye (Bihi Darays & Bihina Caarale) The Ali Nuur of the Nuur Ahmed (especially the Faarax Cali) The Ali Shirwaac of the Barkaad, the Reer Naaleye of the Bahrarsame, The Faarax & Adan Hagar of Ahmed Garaad the Reer Guuleed & Reer Suubaan of the Cali Geeri Ahmed Garaad. The reer Warsame of the Jamaac Siyaad, these subclans count the most in Dhulos and can reach the 30s
MashaAllah bro
Most Faarax Shirwacs and Reer Aadan and CC are 30-40
But you will find 25+ ones

Sida kale
Warsangali are 30+

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:20 pm

Okay you said the Grand Shiir is in January, waa la isku arki doona inshalaah.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:50 am

Waa shir xaran ah hadi maxmmoud saleeban ka waantooby waayo musqa iyo kaligi lahanshada puntland.

The only reason why majeerteen is holding this shir is because they feel threatened by khire who is annexing galkacyo to galmudug . this why he spent 18 million and armed habar gidir to teeth in preparation.

When it comes to Somali politics I can see from mile away.

Majeerteen hadi uu ruun ka tahay they would have done this 10yrs ago instead of collaborating with isaaq against dhulbahnte and Warsangali.

It’s doomed to fail because of majeerteen greed. The puntland nabad iyo nolol wants is bari+ nugaal .....

They want Sool and sanaag to go to sonaliand to comeback to Somalia.

Majeerteen greed has weakened puntland now even gobolka bari is not happy with jeeganta majeerteen. Kkkk waxa sosocda ba ogyhiim since when majeerteen cares about harti brotherhood?

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:21 am

Waa shir xaran ah hadi maxmmoud saleeban ka waantooby waayo musqa iyo kaligi lahanshada puntland.

The only reason why majeerteen is holding this shir is because they feel threatened by khire who is annexing galkacyo to galmudug . this why he spent 18 million and armed habar gidir to teeth in preparation.

When it comes to Somali politics I can see from mile away.

Majeerteen hadi uu ruun ka tahay they would have done this 10yrs ago instead of collaborating with isaaq against dhulbahnte and Warsangali.

It’s doomed to fail because of majeerteen greed. The puntland nabad iyo nolol wants is bari+ nugaal .....

They want Sool and sanaag to go to sonaliand to comeback to Somalia.

Majeerteen greed has weakened puntland now even gobolka bari is not happy with jeeganta majeerteen. Kkkk waxa sosocda ba ogyhiim since when majeerteen cares about harti brotherhood?
Ina Adeerow Mcn,Horta waxaad tahay mid igu dheer oo sharaf baa dhinacaaska leedahay.

And shirkaan waxaa ka dambeeyo Garaad Suleiman iyo Garaad Jaamac.

Also i blame the Maxamuud Saleebaan Regime on The other Hartis and MJs.

You have more MPs
If all Dhulos and Warsans and other MJs voted for Ciise Cabdi Cali ama Gen.IlkoJiir this MS monoploy

You built MS up, knock em down, constitutionally, culturally and without bloodshed.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:59 am

Darood doesn’t have Boqor guud. The last Darood Boqor was Boqor Maxamed Daud

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.