Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

new pic of "shaykh" umal

Historical reference for Somali armed militias.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 26684
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
Location: May God grant us victory.

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby Shirib » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Somali-Star wrote:shirib, answer my Q.....

Somali-Star wrote:mr. flip-flopper, is your deen the deen of murjiah by any chance?


p.s. to clowns, if you don't have anything relevant to this topic, then don't post in this thread - keep your clownishness to yourself. no personal/emotional stuff. thanks.


kowdi, my religion is Islam

labo I don't know what murijah is

sadax stop calling a war between Muslims jihad

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20303
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
Location: Persian Empire

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Somali-Star wrote:hutufag,

lool you dumbass, but you claim i support AY. so where's your daleel for that?



Your faqashnimo and hartifuleynimo tells me that you supported ina yeey :arrow: . Even the faggot Costa meherislave is now alshabaabsupporter.Gemeni another loser who used to support ina yeey has joined now mucaskar alcanoolegaylords. somalianboqor sympathizes with alshabaab,while dissing the president.
I should cutt off your head for being khawaarij ,munafiq and ex-dabadhilif..
Last edited by AhlulbaytSoldier on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
KUUSH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1369
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: L A

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby KUUSH » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Shirib wrote:
Somali-Star wrote:shirib, answer my Q.....

Somali-Star wrote:mr. flip-flopper, is your deen the deen of murjiah by any chance?


p.s. to clowns, if you don't have anything relevant to this topic, then don't post in this thread - keep your clownishness to yourself. no personal/emotional stuff. thanks.


kowdi, my religion is Islam

labo I don't know what murijah is

sadax stop calling a war between Muslims jihad


shirib do not let this brain washed kid waste yo time.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6252
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby ModerateMuslim » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Shirib wrote:i don't what murijah is


shut your big mouth then.

Hoowle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:37 am
Location: cirka

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby Hoowle » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm

SahanGalbeed wrote:I have told you about my story before , with my other account Ina Baxar .
There's NOTHING about courage , honesty or standing for principle that you can tell me !


so, not only did you change your moniker but you also changed your political allegiance... what happened to Somaliland flag?

I don't know how seriously I should take you... maybe you're going through a phase and just little confused.

Anyways, try to answer Somali-Star's question about what is wrong with my list?

Do you know what dhimitude is? What about Jizya tax? Do you know the different types of Jihad (fard cayn, fisabiililaah etc)?

User avatar
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 26684
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
Location: May God grant us victory.

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby Shirib » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Somali Star

How is a war between Al Shabaab (all Muslim) and the TFG (all muslim) a jihad?

btw u are in no position to make takfeer

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6252
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby ModerateMuslim » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:01 pm

shirib,

you need to read this...

By Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab (d. 1206 AH)

Translated by Al-Mufridoun Publications

Know (be aware) – may Allah have mercy upon you – that the first duty Allah has obliged upon the son of Aadam is al-kufr bit-taaghout (the rejection of false deities), and belief in Allah. And the evidence [for this] is the saying of the Exalted:

“And verily, We have sent among every ummah (community, people) a Messenger [proclaiming]: ‘Worship Allah [Alone] and keep away from taaghout.’” [EMQ an-Nahl, 16:36]

As for the explanation of al-kufr bit-taaghout, it is to believe that anything [or anyone] that is worshipped instead of Allah is falsehood, and [one must] desert it and detest it, and make tafkeer to its people [those who worship it, i.e. the disbelievers] and to take them as enemies.

As for the meaning of al-Eemaanu Billaah, it is to believe that Allah is the Worshipped Lord – exclusively besides anything else – and to be sincere in all types of ‘ibaadah (worship) to Allah, and to nullify it [one’s worship] to any other ma’bood (false god), and to love the people of ikhlaas [i.e. the Muslims] and to have alliance with them. And [al-Eemaanu Billaah entails] hating the people of shirk and taking them as enemies.

And this [the aforementioned] is the Millah (ideology, or religion) of Ibraaheem (Abraham), which only the fool rebels against, and it is [also] the uswah (best example) which Allah has informed us about through His saying:

“Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibraaheem (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: ‘Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allah, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, animosity and hatred forever, until you believe in Allah Alone.’” [EMQ al-Mumtahanah, 60:4]

As for the taaghout, it includes anything [or anybody] that is worshipped instead of Allah and consents to being worshipped, or followed or obeyed – outside the obedience of Allah and His Messenger. Indeed he/it is taaghout.

And the tawaagheet [plural for taaghout] are many, and their heads are five:

1. The first: Ash-Shaytaan – the one who calls to the worship of others besides Allah. And the daleel (evidence) [for this] is His (SWT) saying:

“Did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaytaan (Satan)? Verily, he is a plain enemy to you.” [EMQ Yaa Seen, 36:60]

2. The second: The tyrant ruler who changes the ahkaam (laws or rulings) of Allah. And the evidence is His (SWT) saying:

“Have you seen those [hypocrites, i.e. disbelievers] who claim that they believe in that which has been sent down to you, and that which was sent down before you, and they wish to arbitrate [go for judgement in their disputes] to the taaghout [false judges, etc.] while they have been ordered to reject them. But Shaytaan [Satan] wishes to lead them far astray.” [EMQ an-Nisaa’, 4:60]

3. The third: The one who rules (or judges) by other than what Allah has revealed. And the evidence is His (SWT) saying:

“…And whosoever does not rule [or judge] by what Allah has revealed, such are the Kaafiroon.” [EMQ al-Maa’idah, 5:44]

4. The forth: The one who claims that he has knowledge the Ghayb (Unseen) – which Allah has not informed [us] of. And the evidence is His (SWT) saying:

“[He Alone] the All-Knower of the Ghayb (Unseen), and He reveals to none His Ghayb [Unseen].” Except to a Messenger [from mankind] whom He has chosen [He informs him of Unseen as much as He likes], and then He makes a band of watching guards [angels] to march before him and behind him.” [EMQ al-Jinn, 72:26–27]

And the Exalted [also] said:

“And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb [all that is hidden], none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in [or on] the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but he knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record.” [EMQ al-An’aam, 6:59]

5. The fifth: The one who is being worshipped instead of Allah and he is pleased with being worshipped. And the evidence is His (SWT) saying:

“And if any of them should say: ‘Verily, I am an ilaah [god] besides Him [Allah],’ such a one We should recompense with Hell. Thus, We recompense the Zaalimoon [polytheists, disbelievers and wrongdoers etc.].” [EMQ al-Anbiyaa’, 21:29]

And know [be aware] that a man will never become a believer in Allah except by al-kufr bit-taaghout. And the evidence is His saying:

“There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, ar-Rushd (the Right Path) has become distinct from al-Ghay (the wrong path). Whosoever rejects taaghout and [then] believes in Allah, he has grasped al-‘Urwat ul-Wuthqaa (the most trustworthy Knot of Islam). And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.” [EMQ al-Baqarah, 2:256]

Ar-Rushd is the Deen (religion) of Muhammad (SAW); and al-Ghay is the deen of Abu Jahl; and al-’Urwat ul-Wuthqaa is the testimony Laa ilaaha ilallaah (there is none worthy of worship but Allah) – which includes nullification and affirmation. It [Laa ilaaha illallah] nullifies all types of ‘ibaadah (worship) to other than Allah and affirms all the types of ‘ibaadah for Allah exclusively, Who has no partners


and this....

Supporting (aiding) the polytheists and helping them against the Muslims, the proof is what Allah said in the Our'an (of which meaning translates as): ` O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliva (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Auliva' of each other. And it any amongst you takes them (as Auliva), then surely them' [VERSE 51 CHAPTER 5]":

Helping the kuffar (infidels) against the Muslims is a very important issue now days since there is a great mix of the Muslims and the kuffar (infidels). This action constitute apostasy. Sheikh Bin Bazz in his Fatawa (VI PG274), said:' The Muslim scholars have agreed that whomsoever aided (supported) the kuffar

(infidels) against the Muslims and helped them in any way, then he is a kaffir (infidel) just as they are'. The meaning of helping the kuffar (infidels) against the Muslims is to be their aid against the Muslim by joining them and defending them by every mean (words, writing articles, physical protection, etc).

Helping the kuffar (infidels) against the Muslims can be done by protecting them, defending them, loving their Aqeedah (false faith), imitating them (in the religion, customs, etc.). Also helping them against the Muslims even though the person dislikes their faith, is considered as kufr (infidelity). The outcome of helping the kuffar (infidels) against the Muslims is, weakening the Religion of Islam, the rising of the kufr (infidelity) and leading the false faith of the kuffar (infidels) to overpower the Islamic Aqeedah (creed).
Last edited by ModerateMuslim on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hoowle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:37 am
Location: cirka

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby Hoowle » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Enlightened~Sista wrote:Hoowle...'I hate hypocrisy and hypocrites'..in other words translates as 'I hate professing Muslims and all those people who are not like me' other wise why would you care..seriously?


Actually, I just dislike "modern/moderate" or "enlightened" Muslims. Nothing personal, I just dislike dishonest and cowards. You don't truly believe in all that Islam has to say. What's more, you have seem to have more faith in the ideas of kufars (modernism, enlightenment, reformation etc) then you do in Allah's prescriptions.

My point is simple: either follow Islam completely or just leave it. You can't be moderate muslim just like you can't be moderately pregnant. It's either/or proposition.

wa bilaa towfiiq


Enlightened~Sista wrote:If you have washed your hands off Islam as you claim.. then why are you still talking, discussing, analysing & deliberating about Islam? Get on with your life and Leave Islam for those who believe in it.


How can I get on with my life when Islam put out a death warrant for my head? You do know, I'm hoping, that the punishment for apostasy is death, right?

Hoowle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:37 am
Location: cirka

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby Hoowle » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Shirib, did the FBI/CIA come to visit you lately? :lol:

You sound pretty tame lately. Not long ago you were gun-ho Alshabaabi.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20303
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
Location: Persian Empire

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Sh.Umal almost deserved punishment for not speaking the truth about the khawaarij :up:
Sh.Cumar faaruq xafiduhullah has already said the government is islamic dus fard upon every muslim to give the amiir bayyah.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20303
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
Location: Persian Empire

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Hoowle wrote:Shirib, did the FBI/CIA come to visit you lately? :lol:

You sound pretty tame lately. Not long ago you were gun-ho Alshabaabi.


Murtadi,
I think shirib has finally come to the conclusion after long thinking: why would i support a group who wont allow me play nintendo and flirt with girls in baidoa?

Hoowle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:37 am
Location: cirka

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby Hoowle » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:15 pm

HutuKing01 wrote:
Hoowle wrote:Shirib, did the FBI/CIA come to visit you lately? :lol:

You sound pretty tame lately. Not long ago you were gun-ho Alshabaabi.


Murtadi,
I think shirib has finally come to the conclusion after long thinking: why would i support a group who wont allow me play nintendo and flirt with girls in baidoa?


:lol: :lol:

that sounds plausible...

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10831
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:55 am
Location: Stonetown, Zanzibar

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Hoowle wrote:
Enlightened~Sista wrote:Hoowle...'I hate hypocrisy and hypocrites'..in other words translates as 'I hate professing Muslims and all those people who are not like me' other wise why would you care..seriously?


Actually, I just dislike "modern/moderate" or "enlightened" Muslims. Nothing personal, I just dislike dishonest and cowards. You don't truly believe in all that Islam has to say. What's more, you have seem to have more faith in the ideas of kufars (modernism, enlightenment, reformation etc) then you do in Allah's prescriptions.

My point is simple: either follow Islam completely or just leave it. You can't be moderate muslim just like you can't be moderately pregnant. It's either/or proposition.

wa bilaa towfiiq


Enlightened~Sista wrote:If you have washed your hands off Islam as you claim.. then why are you still talking, discussing, analysing & deliberating about Islam? Get on with your life and Leave Islam for those who believe in it.


How can I get on with my life when Islam put out a death warrant for my head? You do know, I'm hoping, that the punishment for apostasy is death, right?




It has become crystal clear you want to convert us. I will not get into lengthy wranglings with you...Islamka hadaad ka baxday adigu maxaa kaa shan iyo toban ah waxaan aaminsanahay anagu?? bal kaala yaabka ..marba i hate these sorts of Muslims..and also these sorts of Muslims and also these other types of Muslims ..ayuu noola imananayaa...If you hate them that much what are you doing here? maxaad usoodoonanaysaa?? badeena ka dhex bax oo orod oo gaaladaada la bashaal...


Say: O unbelievers!
I worship not that which you worship;
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which you worship.
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
To you be your Way, and to me mine.

User avatar
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 26684
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
Location: May God grant us victory.

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby Shirib » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:35 pm

HutuKing and Hoowle,

I never believed in the ideology, only their politics and bringing peace.

Did anyone see me arguing about religion when it came to Shabaab?

p.s. HutuKing, just like SomaliStar avoid calling people in this war things like Mujahideen, martyrs, khawarij etc. it is a war of fitna and you should respect the diin enough to not call people in this war those things :up:

User avatar
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 26684
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
Location: May God grant us victory.

Re: new pic of "shaykh" umal

Postby Shirib » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Somali-Star wrote:shirib,

you need to read this...

By Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab (d. 1206 AH)

Translated by Al-Mufridoun Publications

Know (be aware) – may Allah have mercy upon you – that the first duty Allah has obliged upon the son of Aadam is al-kufr bit-taaghout (the rejection of false deities), and belief in Allah. And the evidence [for this] is the saying of the Exalted:

“And verily, We have sent among every ummah (community, people) a Messenger [proclaiming]: ‘Worship Allah [Alone] and keep away from taaghout.’” [EMQ an-Nahl, 16:36]

As for the explanation of al-kufr bit-taaghout, it is to believe that anything [or anyone] that is worshipped instead of Allah is falsehood, and [one must] desert it and detest it, and make tafkeer to its people [those who worship it, i.e. the disbelievers] and to take them as enemies.

As for the meaning of al-Eemaanu Billaah, it is to believe that Allah is the Worshipped Lord – exclusively besides anything else – and to be sincere in all types of ‘ibaadah (worship) to Allah, and to nullify it [one’s worship] to any other ma’bood (false god), and to love the people of ikhlaas [i.e. the Muslims] and to have alliance with them. And [al-Eemaanu Billaah entails] hating the people of shirk and taking them as enemies.

And this [the aforementioned] is the Millah (ideology, or religion) of Ibraaheem (Abraham), which only the fool rebels against, and it is [also] the uswah (best example) which Allah has informed us about through His saying:

“Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibraaheem (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: ‘Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allah, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, animosity and hatred forever, until you believe in Allah Alone.’” [EMQ al-Mumtahanah, 60:4]

As for the taaghout, it includes anything [or anybody] that is worshipped instead of Allah and consents to being worshipped, or followed or obeyed – outside the obedience of Allah and His Messenger. Indeed he/it is taaghout.

And the tawaagheet [plural for taaghout] are many, and their heads are five:

1. The first: Ash-Shaytaan – the one who calls to the worship of others besides Allah. And the daleel (evidence) [for this] is His (SWT) saying:

“Did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaytaan (Satan)? Verily, he is a plain enemy to you.” [EMQ Yaa Seen, 36:60]

2. The second: The tyrant ruler who changes the ahkaam (laws or rulings) of Allah. And the evidence is His (SWT) saying:

“Have you seen those [hypocrites, i.e. disbelievers] who claim that they believe in that which has been sent down to you, and that which was sent down before you, and they wish to arbitrate [go for judgement in their disputes] to the taaghout [false judges, etc.] while they have been ordered to reject them. But Shaytaan [Satan] wishes to lead them far astray.” [EMQ an-Nisaa’, 4:60]

3. The third: The one who rules (or judges) by other than what Allah has revealed. And the evidence is His (SWT) saying:

“…And whosoever does not rule [or judge] by what Allah has revealed, such are the Kaafiroon.” [EMQ al-Maa’idah, 5:44]

4. The forth: The one who claims that he has knowledge the Ghayb (Unseen) – which Allah has not informed [us] of. And the evidence is His (SWT) saying:

“[He Alone] the All-Knower of the Ghayb (Unseen), and He reveals to none His Ghayb [Unseen].” Except to a Messenger [from mankind] whom He has chosen [He informs him of Unseen as much as He likes], and then He makes a band of watching guards [angels] to march before him and behind him.” [EMQ al-Jinn, 72:26–27]

And the Exalted [also] said:

“And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb [all that is hidden], none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in [or on] the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but he knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record.” [EMQ al-An’aam, 6:59]

5. The fifth: The one who is being worshipped instead of Allah and he is pleased with being worshipped. And the evidence is His (SWT) saying:

“And if any of them should say: ‘Verily, I am an ilaah [god] besides Him [Allah],’ such a one We should recompense with Hell. Thus, We recompense the Zaalimoon [polytheists, disbelievers and wrongdoers etc.].” [EMQ al-Anbiyaa’, 21:29]

And know [be aware] that a man will never become a believer in Allah except by al-kufr bit-taaghout. And the evidence is His saying:

“There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, ar-Rushd (the Right Path) has become distinct from al-Ghay (the wrong path). Whosoever rejects taaghout and [then] believes in Allah, he has grasped al-‘Urwat ul-Wuthqaa (the most trustworthy Knot of Islam). And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.” [EMQ al-Baqarah, 2:256]

Ar-Rushd is the Deen (religion) of Muhammad (SAW); and al-Ghay is the deen of Abu Jahl; and al-’Urwat ul-Wuthqaa is the testimony Laa ilaaha ilallaah (there is none worthy of worship but Allah) – which includes nullification and affirmation. It [Laa ilaaha illallah] nullifies all types of ‘ibaadah (worship) to other than Allah and affirms all the types of ‘ibaadah for Allah exclusively, Who has no partners


and this....

Supporting (aiding) the polytheists and helping them against the Muslims, the proof is what Allah said in the Our'an (of which meaning translates as): ` O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliva (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Auliva' of each other. And it any amongst you takes them (as Auliva), then surely them' [VERSE 51 CHAPTER 5]":

Helping the kuffar (infidels) against the Muslims is a very important issue now days since there is a great mix of the Muslims and the kuffar (infidels). This action constitute apostasy. Sheikh Bin Bazz in his Fatawa (VI PG274), said:' The Muslim scholars have agreed that whomsoever aided (supported) the kuffar

(infidels) against the Muslims and helped them in any way, then he is a kaffir (infidel) just as they are'. The meaning of helping the kuffar (infidels) against the Muslims is to be their aid against the Muslim by joining them and defending them by every mean (words, writing articles, physical protection, etc).

Helping the kuffar (infidels) against the Muslims can be done by protecting them, defending them, loving their Aqeedah (false faith), imitating them (in the religion, customs, etc.). Also helping them against the Muslims even though the person dislikes their faith, is considered as kufr (infidelity). The outcome of helping the kuffar (infidels) against the Muslims is, weakening the Religion of Islam, the rising of the kufr (infidelity) and leading the false faith of the kuffar (infidels) to overpower the Islamic Aqeedah (creed).


War ileen dad badan aa gaalo eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - Factions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests