Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How can you Hate Your Mother's Qabil?

Historical reference for Somali armed militias.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

How can you Hate Your Mother's Qabil?

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Wallahi I can't even imagine having a slight dislike for beesha my mother is from, I even claim it as my own sometimes. But here on Somalinet we have people who not only bad mouth their mothers qabil but show so much hate. :shock:

For instance if my mother was perhaps Hawiye or ildoor I would be at the defense of these qabils as much as my own. But than no one is like Somalian_boqor 8-)

Ducaysane209 get some help inadeer, and stop hating your reer abti.

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: How can you Hate Your Mother's Qabil?

Postby black velvet » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 pm

For instance if my mother was perhaps Hawiye or ildoor I would be at the defense of these qabils as much as my own

:lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:15 pm

black velvet whats so funny?

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:16 pm

better question son is how can you hate any qabil, ask yourself that first.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:17 pm

SB indeed. lool U r one of the few good ones. Only a qabilist will hate their mothers qabil. Usually it is an inferior deficit disorder they are suffering. Majority of people i know who hate their reer abtii are the mjs and the isaaqs! What do these two hooligans clans have in common? A plethora of ego and self congratulation faanis. Typically--Isaaq view themselves superior to Darood. And Darood, excuse me, the MJS view themselves superior to hawiye.Therefore--when these inflated egotist idiots go amongst their 'ilma adeer' they are faced with a jungle of insults and common inside jokes that should make them fight back but instead they join in. Majority of mjs with hawiye reer abtii --hate their half part. And Dhulos hate their isaaq part or vice versa.

I, however do adore my reer abtii and my reer adeer of course-- for i was born from a combination of two infinite superior qabils! :up: :clap: :clap: :clap:

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Thank God, I don't have to claim more than one clan. :up:

black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby black velvet » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 pm

black velvet whats so funny?
I remember AY talking about some qabiil related extermination exercises. If your mom was Hawiye you'd have real problems being loyal to your man AY so I think it would be a curse to your blind love; that is a funny thought

Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mzbeautifull » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Loool the real question here .. is what has your qabil done for you ..
Honestly some people take cyber too serious No one hates their mother or her qabil outside
cyber.. :mrgreen: At the end of the day its always ur hooyos family that welcomes you the most :P

As they say you are more closer to ur hooyo .. :up: :sland:

Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mzbeautifull » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 pm

The Nomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Las Qoray, Erigabo, Hadaftimo, Dhahar, Xingalol, Gelewiyt, Celaayo, Djibouti, Harena.

Postby The Nomad » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Hypothetically speaking, if your mothers sub-clan was technically considered part of another clan and by extension, tribe, but her particular sub-clan was merely assimilated and closer in terms of descent and nasabniimo to your clan, you could hate your mothers 'clan'.
Last edited by The Nomad on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:27 pm

:arrow:
Last edited by Somalian_Boqor on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:28 pm

SB indeed. lool U r one of the few good ones. Only a qabilist will hate their mothers qabil. Usually it is an inferior deficit disorder they are suffering. Majority of people i know who hate their reer abtii and the mjs and the isaaqs! What do these two hooligans have in common? A plethora of ego and self congratulation faanis. Typically--Isaaq view themselves superior to Darood. And Darood, excuse me, the MJS view themselves superior to hawiye.therefore--when these inflated egotist idiots go amongst their 'ilma adeer' they are faced with a jungle of insults and common inside jokes that should make them fight back but instead they join in. Majority of mjs with hawiye reer abtii --hate their half part. And Dhulos hate their isaaq part or vice versa.

I, however do adore my reer abtii and my reer adeer of course-- for i was born from a combination of two infinite superior qabils! :up: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I am hot trying to be a qabilist but Majeerteen superiority always wins, I have seen an Isaaq, Marehan, Leelkase, Abgaal, Habar Gidir iyo Dir with Majeerteen mothers, and they all claim to be Majeerteen for the longest until I found out it's their reer abti. A Majeerteen mother will turn any kid into Majeerteen it's part of the protocol. :mrgreen:

It's the main reason why we are never bitter when our women marry into another qabil, those kids will forever hold our interest no matter what. :P

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:30 pm

SB

:roll: Walaal i would love to agree with u but i am afraid of being accused of being an MJ. I beg your pardon. :cry:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:33 pm

SB

:roll: Walaal i would love to agree with u but i am afraid of being accused of being an MJ. I beg your pardon. :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Qubbato

u idiot waxiid! Your mother cannot be isaaq. No one with isaaq blood running through their veins will call/describe their half isaaqness as "iidor"! :roll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.