Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lions of Africa

Historical reference for Somali armed militias.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Lions of Africa

Postby juzme123 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Then there was that monk of mogadisuh who had Zenawi as his pic. Meeshu ma Xadiiqatul xawayaan baa ?

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:27 pm

A Question for you.
Do you love zanawi?
get out of my thread you faggot.

this is Law uphold by Zanawi regarding faggots like you.
Under Ethiopian law, homosexual activity is punishable by up to 5 years imprisonment. A homosexual act is never considered a victimless crime in Ethiopian law; rather, the wording of the penal code recognizes that it is an act of an aggressor against a victim. Consequently, the offense of the aggressor is considered aggravated, when it results in the suicide of the victim.[4]

Mainstream Ethiopian social mores are broadly influenced by the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and Muslim religious life.
Zanawi :up:

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Waar waamaxay waxani. "proud of zenawi" buu leeyahay. SMFH.

Not many people on Snet are worthy of discussing anything with. There are homosexuals, Atheists and then those who are "proud of Zenawi", in the same fuckin category.
im a muslim and oppose homosexuality, and Jubaland will also oppose it just like Ethiopia. but why does Somaliland allow homosexual activity in their territory, Hargaysa is like a Gay holiday destination. :down:

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Not many people on Snet are worthy of discussing anything with. There are homosexuals, Atheists and then those who are "proud of Zenawi", in the same fuckin category.
im a muslim and oppose homosexuality, and Jubaland will also oppose it just like Ethiopia. but why does Somaliland allow homosexual activity in their territory, Hargaysa is like a Gay holiday destination. :down:
Don't let hate take you over the edge.

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:35 pm

What do you mean faggot? :lol:

If you love meles zanawi or you held him in high regard,then you are just like him.kufr has entered your heart,it doesnt matter if you claim muslim or pray.you are kaafir baadini.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i consider all three to be kaafirs

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Don't tell me about Jubaland or ethiopia cuz I don't give two shits. Somaliland does not condone it and you'd be crazy to think so. As for you statement about Hargeisa, it must be wishful thinking on your part. kulaha gay destination :lol:
Last edited by juzme123 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:39 pm

What do you mean faggot? :lol:

If you love meles zanawi or you held him in high regard,then you are just like him.kufr has entered your heart,it doesnt matter if you claim muslim or pray.you are kaafir baadini.
faggot = fag.ot

and i said Zenawi is Lion of Africa, never said i love the guy, thats you and your disturbing faggot fantazy. holding someone non-muslim in a high regard does not make you a kafir, the prophet himself held the people of East africa and the King of Abbysinia in high regard and sent his followers to him to seek protection from the crazed Arabs. anyway, stop injecting religion into my discussion you faggot. :|

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Don't tell me about Jubaland or ethiopia cuz I don't give two shits. Somaliland does not condone it and you'd be crazy to think so. As for you statement about Hargeisa, it must be wishful thinking on your part. kulaha gay destination :lol:
saxib runta iska sheeg, your the one injecting homo nacnac into my thread and now that i exposed your entity of being friendly to the fags your wishing you never did, im not going to repost the picture of the two male partners in their holiday in Somaliland, it was posted many times already by other members. just leave my thread if your going to continue with your rant. Zenawi prevails :|

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm

AMhaar boy,I am not going to stoop so law as to call you names.

First of all,jooji inaad ku been aburato nabiga,because he never liked kufar and non-muslims and we know that king najashi became a muslim and the reason the prophet sent his followers to king najashi was a revelation to him from allah SWT.

loving the kuffar or those who work with kuffar like huurale or any other murtad harbi is pure kufr it self and that is the basis of a true muslim aqeedah "inamal acmaalu biniyaat".

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Don't let hate take you over the edge.
what hate ? i dont hate anyone, Homosexuality is something Islam and all mainstream religions opposes. it was not my decision i just follow the message, you get me bro. hope i didnt offend you, peace :|

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm

saxib runta iska sheeg, your the one injecting homo nacnac into my thread and now that i exposed your entity of being friendly to the fags your wishing you never did, im not going to repost the picture of the two male partners in their holiday in Somaliland, it was posted many times already by other members. just leave my thread if your going to continue with your rant. Zenawi prevails :|
I said I consider the view that a Somali can be "proud of Zenawi" in the same category as the cohort of Atheists and gays in Snet. It is completely absurd and bizarre. Mentally ill even. As absurd as you nonsensical fantasies about Somaliland.

Zenawi will be taken down. Don't become colateral damage.

---

Inaga daaya gay shit inaydun soo hadal qaadan hadaba.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm

r, the prophet himself held the people of East africa and the King of Abbysinia in high regard and sent his followers to him to seek protection from the crazed Arabs.
Phewww...for a minute there i thought you just had a crash on the man, but since your doing it for the love of our Beloved Prophet (saw) who am i to get in the way... :lol:

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:59 pm

I said I consider the view that a Somali can be "proud of Zenawi" in the same category as the cohort of Atheists and gays in Snet. It is completely absurd and bizarre. Mentally ill even. As absurd as you nonsensical fantasies about Somaliland.

Zenawi will be taken down. Don't become colateral damage.

---

Inaga daaya gay shit inaydun soo hadal qaadan hadaba.
fadlan take your own advice, mar kale nacnacdaas hala soo shir tagin.

as for Zenawi, he is not going anywhere soon. he prevails believe me. 8-) btw: people who support him include your so called President, S.iil-anyo who i think is a stooge and a low life oppertunist who took part in the destruction of the Somali state during its weakest moment.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:01 pm

as for Zenawi, he is not going anywhere soon. he prevails believe me. 8-) btw: people who support him include your so called President, S.iil-anyo who i think is a stooge and a low life oppertunist who took part in the destruction of the Somali state during its weakest moment.

Make up your mind man. Do you love him becasue you think all other somalis are doing it or are you doing it for Fi Sabililah?

:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.