Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lions of Africa

Historical reference for Somali armed militias.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Lions of Africa

Postby ibrahimcw » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Somalis all eat out of the hand of Zenawi, and he was a product of the blessed Kacaan. i do indeed respect the man for making his country an important player in the continent, Nile river issue and East Africa/middle east. he is the brain of his country, and his brain was educated in Somalia Lafoole university 1975 during the time of the blessed Kacaan. he prevails whiles you suck ass. :lol:

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:44 pm

saxib runta iska sheeg, your the one injecting homo nacnac into my thread and now that i exposed your entity of being friendly to the fags your wishing you never did, im not going to repost the picture of the two male partners in their holiday in Somaliland, it was posted many times already by other members. just leave my thread if your going to continue with your rant. Zenawi prevails :|
I said I consider the view that a Somali can be "proud of Zenawi" in the same category as the cohort of Atheists and gays in Snet. It is completely absurd and bizarre. Mentally ill even. As absurd as you nonsensical fantasies about Somaliland.

Zenawi will be taken down. Don't become colateral damage.

---

Inaga daaya gay shit inaydun soo hadal qaadan hadaba.
fadlan take your own advice, mar kale nacnacdaas hala soo shir tagin.

as for Zenawi, he is not going anywhere soon. he prevails believe me. 8-) btw: people who support him include your so called President, S.iil-anyo who i think is a stooge and a low life oppertunist who took part in the destruction of the Somali state during its weakest moment.
I still think your in the cohort of the peculiar minded people. I noticeed your feeble attemp to change the subject and make it about Silaanyo. We talking about you "being proud of Zenawi", that is not about politics and cannot be compared to political relations between two nations.

Three pages later, you have finally attempted to explain your earlier statement. You should have said you admire his political strategies/achievements, not "I am proud of Zenewi", that just made you look like a pillock.

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Zenawi was created by the Somali Kacaan Government, ofcourse im proud of his achievements. this is not one of your Somalidiid self-hate topics where you worship the British the Ethiopians and others, this is a recognition of a Lion of Africa, a man who's success was made possible by the Glorious Kacaan Government of Somalia.

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Zenawi was created by the Somali Kacaan Government, ofcourse im proud of his achievements. this is not one of your Somalidiid self-hate topics where you worship the British the Ethiopians and others, this is a recognition of a Lion of Africa, a man who's success was made possible by the Glorious Kacaan Government of Somalia.
We worship Allah alone, not zenawi or siad barre. lool let me ask you a question, since you unwavering pride for Zenawi is based on long gone Kacaan, do you think MSB would have supported Zenawi the way you do. Try to reconcile the views of your two Idols.

Waxa la yidhi try to sell Zenawi to me. Aniguna xabashidaba lama hadlo adiguna Zenawi baad hadal haysa :lol:

barakaboy10
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barakaboy10 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Mr. ibrahimcw,

i think it is one of those days you forgot to take your prescription drugs.

i don't think you are in your normal state and i suggest you take your medication before you say something even more stupid and childish.

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:13 pm

juzme

you support your leaders who eat out of the hand from Zenawi but you don't recognize the man himself, that is just illogical. i don't think there is a point of even arguing about Siyaad Barre *aun* he was indeed an African Hero, Zenawi is but a student compared to Jaalle Siyaad*aun*. still Zenawi is one of the many Lions of Africa, and he will remembered unlike the Somalidiids who will be forgotten and rediculed by even their descendants. :|

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 pm

This thing is beyond buttas!!
:arrow:

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:38 pm

juzme

you support your leaders who eat out of the hand from Zenawi but you don't recognize the man himself, that is just illogical. i don't think there is a point of even arguing about Siyaad Barre *aun* he was indeed an African Hero, Zenawi is but a student compared to Jaalle Siyaad*aun*. still Zenawi is one of the many Lions of Africa, and he will remembered unlike the Somalidiids who will be forgotten and rediculed by even their descendants. :|
Iska aamus waxba kuma hadlaysid eh.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i consider all three to be kaafirs
I consider you a murtad who should be burned alive. :up:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Bring your proof, you faggot hawiye, all you do is run around darood sectiosn from Gedo, Puntland to Ogaden talking about your homo fantasies.

Your the real murtad.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:14 am

Grandma murtad you go around calling our leaders murtads and you dont have no proof. You are the biggest clannist here in Snet, you put those cagdheer and MJs axmaqs to shame. You are filthy and disgusting grandmawhore don't bother preaching to anyone here, you were a dancing boy for Godane and Dulyadeyn and now they don't want you no more because you got fat and hairy. f-king xaaraangrandmafaggot. :lol:

You and your murtad masters will be burned alive soon.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:35 am

Bring your proof, you faggot hawiye, all you do is run around darood sectiosn from Gedo, Puntland to Ogaden talking about your homo fantasies.

Your the real murtad.

Grandpa,

No doubt this kid who calls himself TheblueNwhite is a faggot who is constantly talking about that despicable lifestyle. He is f-cking queer who is running around in PL, Gedo, and Ogaden sections trying to express the despicable lifestyle that he grew up with :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.