Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Naagaha Soomaaliyeed yaa u roon?!

Historical reference for Somali armed militias.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Naagaha Soomaaliyeed yaa u roon?!

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 pm

okay I researched....its not random :roll:

N I'v been told this by older folks...my late grandmother being one of them...wallahi not lying. Stop being so ignorant...certain qabiils have certain traits. For example, Dhulloz N OG men are abusive!
Haye..hadana ur relying on ur gramother's opinion.
how come u say isaaqis make good husbands while u claim their neighbor ( dhulos) to have abusive traits :?

Ogadeens are not abusers, they are very protective of their women. Naya, have u ever seen anOg man disrespecting or putting down women? Sxb, Ogadens are very hospitable and respectiful people.
Ur basing ur research on ur grandmother's opinion.....and the sad part is that u actually u believed it :(

Qabil has nothing to do with abusive traits.

Ps: Naag somaliyeet waxa u fican niin wanagsan regardless of his tribe. Horta what is with you correlating qabil with talents and traits?

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:12 am

Ummm girl calm yo ass down!!!!!! I never said I believe this shit...girl u know I have seen the most sweetest OG guy ever....actually the most sweetest Somali guy ayuu ahaa mashAllah...which goes against what I"ve been told. Also, I have seen abusive MJs and MRs....and I have seen lazy Isaaqs who do not put bread on the table...

So, if I actually believed those...I would've argued against it...fahamtu little lady? :D

:lol: :lol:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby OliveOil » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:14 am

olive oil, last time I checked u thought highly of Dhulos men when did u make up ur mind ? :|

Read what I've posted above....PS. Don't be soooo gullible in the future :lol:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby OliveOil » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 am

olive oil, last time I checked u thought highly of Dhulos men when did u make up ur mind ? :|

She met Udun :lol:
:lol: :lol:
either that or he threatened her of "busting" her :lol:

:? :? :? :| :| :|

Avicenna
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Avicenna » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 am

Olive - you're not that fond of Ogaadeen men, are you?

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:22 am

Before i opened this topic i thought this topic was about naagaaha Somaliyeed ma waxa u roon raga ajanabiga mise raga Somalida , Shaw Qabilo qa qawan ba iga so booday meesha :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

olive abaayo macaan .waa isku mid kuligood

nin wa nin :D

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.