Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old man begging the british shameless

Historical reference for Somali armed militias.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Old man begging the british shameless

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 am

Damn these people are very determined to get recognition but it wont work there is a country called somalia already the world doesn't need another somalia hence the name somaliland. it just doesnt work in your favour if you still carry that somali bit, but i hope they get the recognition they crying for i say good riddance.

What do you mean hense the name Somaliland? Somalia is 60 year old country and Somaliland is your Elder we predate you soo actually You copied us .....You were crying for Food now i say good riddance tooo :sland: :sland: :up: :up: :sland: :sland: :D :D :D :D
:lol: why do you hate reer konfuur so much?

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: ?-???-?ILLest_Somali_Shawty?-???-? BuRCo0oo STanD uPp!!

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:34 am

:sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland:
Last edited by PRinCeS_LicK on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: ?-???-?ILLest_Somali_Shawty?-???-? BuRCo0oo STanD uPp!!

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:34 am

Damn these people are very determined to get recognition but it wont work there is a country called somalia already the world doesn't need another somalia hence the name somaliland. it just doesnt work in your favour if you still carry that somali bit, but i hope they get the recognition they crying for i say good riddance.

What do you mean hense the name Somaliland? Somalia is 60 year old country and Somaliland is your Elder we predate you soo actually You copied us .....You were crying for Food now i say good riddance tooo :sland: :sland: :up: :up: :sland: :sland: :D :D :D :D
:lol: why do you hate reer konfuur so much?
I pointed out the lies in this thread made in hate so the real question is
Why do you hate on Somaliland so much? And insults us?

We are in london fixing your problems be gratefull 8-) 8-) :sland: :sland: :sland:

Somaliland will be recognized in sha Allaah

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:17 am

I don't know whether to laugh or smh at the level of hypocrisy on this thread. Right now the ingriis aren't the ones rampaging through my country. My president isn't begging the ingririis to invade my land and kill my people. A lot of you need to take long hard look at yourselves and get a life.

LOL@ those praising the kacaan. Wasn't afwyene's entire regime based on begging communists and then the US? Didn't he claim to be willing to take up christianity in order to get AID from the west? STFU munafiqs. :arrow:

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:06 am

Ilaah baa caadil ah, waxna ictiraafa.
Odayga way ka fakatay oo si fiican
uga ma fakarin buraanburka uu tirshay.

SMH @ naagta tiri "ilmahayga maanta iskuulka
waan ka joojiyay" :lol:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:09 am

:lol: :lol: its funny you mentioned that i was more surprised when she said that ciyalka iskuulkooda protesting for recognition baa uga fican

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:50 am

:lol: :lol: its funny you mentioned that i was more surprised when she said that ciyalka iskuulkooda protesting for recognition baa uga fican
:lol: :lol:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:07 am

I'm really starting to hate Michael Jordan. Y'all need to stop using the same damn gif over and over.
:lol: i love that giff but people over use it
Last edited by quark on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

daiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: My opinions are solely mine. They are generic not addressed to individuals

Postby daiman » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:19 am

I read it as ''cadow'', I was thinking why would he say enemy enemy yet begging him for recogniztion.

I now understand he is saying ingiriis cadoow :lol: :lol:

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:06 pm

:shock:
SMFH :down:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Ka naxa oo nafta waa :sland: :rose:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.