Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old man begging the british shameless

Historical reference for Somali armed militias.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Old man begging the british shameless

Postby union » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:28 am

I wonder what all those who have responded in common :? anywayz the old man aint begging shit he is just asking the British government to recognize SL..get over it ! I am sure some of you had begged a white man in the past :P
umm Duh, all those who destroyed the Kacaan begged outsider. It is the action of those who are desperate and weak, those who do not enjoy full/majority support of their own people, all those who overthrew the Kacaan were used and abused by other nations, the begging is not only a trait of Somali-Landerz(former SMN) but also Puntland(former SSDF) and current TFG members who were part of the former USC.

"ingiriis cadoow ! caadil baa tahaye, ictiraafka bixi"

lol, this is the national moto of somaliland

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Postby afisoone » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:32 am

War nimanku waxkasto xalaal ayuu u yahay.. Ingiriis cadow kulahaa... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:53 am

I think it deserves a spot on everyones location, My God ! it is beyond embarrassing, 2012 really is not the year of Somaliland. :lol: :lol:

Moguul21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Moguul21 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 am

Ilaahey subhana watacalaa baa ictiraafka ama aqoonsiga bixiya, ingiriis cade wax ma bixiyo adeer :D

Ilaahey bari ingriis cade kaadida iskama dhaqee :D

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:36 am

IDoor had always kissed the British cadoow tuush. :lol:

this why they were annihilated by the Darwishes.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:43 am

Kacaan, Kacaan, Kacaan, Kacaan,
:-@ :-@ :-@
Get over it man Afwayne is dead.Kacaan days are long gone

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:48 am

Damn.

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:54 am

SMDH :(

Ingriis Cadow, caadil baa tahaye kulaha. wtf :down:

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: ?-???-?ILLest_Somali_Shawty?-???-? BuRCo0oo STanD uPp!!

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:28 am

People oF Somalia Have No Shame they have no sense of Right or wrong clearly this thread misguided as the title says beggs?

When it was SOMALIA AND THE BLUE FLAG THAT WAS SHAMELESSLY BEGGING FOOD WHEN THEY WAS ALL SKELETON AND STARVING IN MUGADISO Now thats SHAMELESS BEGGGINGS.

What we are doing is DEMANDING OUR RIGHTS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SPot the difference SO PROUD OF SOMALILAND DUTCH PPL KEEP UP THE GOOOD WORK AAMAZING VIDEO THANKS FOR UPLOADING CADOW DOWN CADOW DOWN SOMALILAND HAA NOOLAAATOOO :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland:

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:36 am

I Do not think these WALAWEYNE UNDERSTAND WE WAS BEGGED AND REPEATEDLY BEGGED TO COME TO THE TALK TO FIX YOUR FAILED STATE OF A COUNTRY.

Who wants to talk about PIRACY? NOOO WE DONT HAVE PIRACY OR FAMINE RETARDED PEOPLE ...

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re:

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:05 am

People oF Somalia Have No Shame they have no sense of Right or wrong clearly this thread misguided as the title says beggs?

When it was SOMALIA AND THE BLUE FLAG THAT WAS SHAMELESSLY BEGGING FOOD WHEN THEY WAS ALL SKELETON AND STARVING IN MUGADISO Now thats SHAMELESS BEGGGINGS.

SPot the difference SO PROUD OF SOMALILAND DUTCH PPL KEEP UP THE GOOOD WORK AAMAZING VIDEO THANKS FOR UPLOADING CADOW DOWN CADOW DOWN SOMALILAND HAA NOOLAAATOOO :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland:
caadi iska dhiig reer muqdisho dont begg i dont know what you were thinking when you wrote that shyt :down:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 am

I dont care if you guys eat eachother up and kill eachother but please dont drag others into ur fight and respect the elders.Bal oday weyn oo in dhali kara baad caayeysan. :down:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:21 am

Damn these people are very determined to get recognition but it wont work there is a country called somalia already the world doesn't need another somalia hence the name somaliland. it just doesnt work in your favour if you still carry that somali bit, but i hope they get the recognition they crying for i say good riddance.

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Re:

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:22 am

caadi iska dhiig reer muqdisho dont begg i dont know what you were thinking when you wrote that shyt :down:

Since they put Shameless and begging in this thread associating it with SOMALILAND? how dare they when somaliland is self sufficient and self building and WE WAS BEGGED by the British and the Turks to HELP fix SOMALIAS problems since we are SOO EXCELLENT in Everything we do.

Now Beggging is when you have NOTHING and your starving and Shameless is when you make such ridiculous thread so i Pointed it out.... You lot where starving skeletons and displaced refugees and criminal pirates and begged the worls to feed you cuz you COULDNT do it yourself Mugadishu BEING THE CENTER OF THE BEGGERS looooooooooooool

Dont try Your beggers this thread is like calling the kettle BLACK maxaad haaaysaaan WAXBA!! :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland:

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:24 am

Damn these people are very determined to get recognition but it wont work there is a country called somalia already the world doesn't need another somalia hence the name somaliland. it just doesnt work in your favour if you still carry that somali bit, but i hope they get the recognition they crying for i say good riddance.

What do you mean hense the name Somaliland? Somalia is 60 year old country and Somaliland is your Elder we predate you soo actually You copied us .....You were crying for Food now i say good riddance tooo :sland: :sland: :up: :up: :sland: :sland: :D :D :D :D

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.