Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

We are not reer mudug

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: We are not reer mudug

Postby snoop12 » Sat May 02, 2009 7:57 am

there is no city comparable to Cabudwaaq in Galgaduud and Mudug with the exception of Galkacyo which has ties with Bosaso a seaport town

Hawiyo are not camel herders ninyahow Dhameer kuwase :lol:

history my ass, Ceelbuur is treeless little Hutu town and we know Hutu dont have history

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sat May 02, 2009 8:00 am

snoop
are you for real? ceelbuur is settled by murusade which is subclan of larger karanle which live in south,central somalia as well as somaligalbeed.
caabudwaaq dadka ku nool geedaha bey cunaan what is so special about it?
nothing? the people live like they are in the dark ages.deal with it and dont become the marehan sambac of snet aka coolpoison. :lol:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Sat May 02, 2009 8:29 am

Addoow wrote:snoop
are you for real? ceelbuur is settled by murusade which is subclan of larger karanle which live in south,central somalia as well as somaligalbeed.
caabudwaaq dadka ku nool geedaha bey cunaan what is so special about it?
nothing? the people live like they are in the dark ages.deal with it and dont become the marehan sambac of snet aka coolpoison. :lol:

happy to know Hawiyo delicacy :lol: :lol:

you know Rer ceelbuur are known for making coal their livelihood right? and the dwarfs who live their are Hawiyo, mindaa siduu Abgaalku dhameerka u waso bee kuwan geedaha uwasaan :lol: :lol: ma is dhaaman kuwan, waa balaayo dhalka naga haleyse :down:

Cabudwaaq dont cut down trees saxib we are strictly Camel herders, and its a fact that Cabudwaaq is the largest city with largest population in Galgaduud :up: :up:

Cabudwaaq :rose: :rose: the city of Geesiyaal 8-) remember the Karbaash we gave you the whole USC, qurunkan hawiyohu muu iska joogsado

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Sat May 02, 2009 8:32 am

zingii wrote:Abakar:
Somalia has lots of uranium but what makes you so sure ceelbuur has uranium?
Am not denying what you are saying but i need some proof.
for all i know somalia has uranium but i have no idea
which degaans have it.

zingii dont listen to the fool Abakar, i blocked his hawiyo ass :lol: :lol:

Uranium is mainly found in Dhusamareeb and Cabudwaaq, you can tell the red soil towns have Uranium deposit...Ceelbur has white soil :lol: :arrow:

ps: even if they had Uranium its not like their peanut brain know the use of the substance :lol:

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Sat May 02, 2009 9:00 am

Snoop, :lol: :lol: ninyahow your the joke of Beesha Sade, there is no point argueing with someone as incoherent, illiterate , unwise, illogical and unreasonable as you. You lost on all accounts of what you're saying but i'm gonna leave you to work out your flaws on your own. Let me be the sensible guy to avoid wasting my time on you .Sure you can say what you wish about your lands, but repeating a lie does not make it a truth at all. I said my piece and even Addoow knows it. We have Snet and then there is reality, something you need to face up to. :up:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:03 am

Since when did Marexaans lived in Dhusamareeb..proof that history..I hate people when they say something and they can't back it up.(ugh :roll: )
Aryrs live in Dhusamareeb..get ur facts straight.
Ceelbur..never heard of it before..how can yall comepare Caputwaaq (one of the best cities in Somalia) with some uknown prolly badio place(ugh :roll: )

Caputwaaq forever :heart:

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:09 am

Ceelbuur is the only town where they go and mine uranium. Zenji that is fact. And it's well known that uranium deposits exist in galguduud region. Besides ceelbuur should just focus on building their town, they definitely have the opportunity there. They can use hobyo port to export their uranium to countries like iran and use the revenues they get from that in building infrastructure of ceel-buur.

I urge my reer abti's to sign a deal with the habar gedir in particular the saleban to built a major port of hobyo. Get habar gedir and mursades business-men, diaspora, and everyone to throw in a bit of money. Build a port and sign an agreement to use it for exporting uranium and pay of the saleban ppl 25% cut for using their port. Take the remaining revenues they get from that and build ceel-buur schools, hospitals, sanitation, etc. And start working their way up that way.

They can even use hobyo port as strategic location for ships coming down the indian ocean to have pit-stop. Tax those ships and make money out of it. and further build their towns. Hobyo can even be set up as market place and tourist destination. The opportunities are endless but you need to make sure murusades and habar gedir sign agreements and pacts and not go against those pacts either for good or for bad. Cooperation is needed or noone will move anywhere. Its all in our best interest to cooperate for the sake of advancement. We might have political difference but that needs to be dropped for the sake of civilian life

So thats my advice to my reer abti...set up ceelbuur future now, sign deals with habar gedir to build a port of hobyo, use hobyo port to export uranium..then split those funds with the ppl of hobyo, and take the rest to ceelbuur and advance the ppl life.

But u must understand the importance of agreements. Make sure ppl sign agreements and never back-turn on them. That is the crucial part. So conflicts can not happen in the future over the port and destablize all the hard-work u have done.

So strong agreements baa loo bahan yahay, its either cooperate habar gedir and murusade or stay in ur current position and noone wins.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 am

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE wrote:Since when did Marexaans lived in Dhusamareeb..proof that history..I hate people when they say something and they can't back it up.(ugh :roll: )
Ceelbur..never heard of it before..how can yall comepare Caputwaaq (one of the best cities in Somalia) with some uknown prolly badio place(ugh :roll: )

Lol@ Caputwaaq, its Cabudwaaq darling :rose:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:57 am

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE wrote:Since when did Marexaans lived in Dhusamareeb..proof that history..I hate people when they say something and they can't back it up.(ugh :roll: )

naa ma walantahay ? Dhusamareeb were 100 % our city .. :rose: Aden Low :rose: used to live there ..

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:02 am

yeah I agree we should not be called reer mudug

when hear of 'mudug aka mugdi' I think of hutus iyo mjs :shock:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Meyee ada waalan :arrow: Dhusamareeb is not ours and u need to do some research lady :!:
War taan waa sheegato :lost:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:28 am

Human geography, Driving and Politics are among the many things women should be banned from :mrgreen:

Dhusamareeb was formely a majority Marexan city, but it is obvious that this is not the contemporary situation.

its common knowledge even the Ceyr will tell you :lol:

abaayo macan, i like small brain girls, they usually grow extremely well in other parts of the body :rose:

btw, im single :P

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Where is the source sexiest bastard( :roll: )
Atleast my brain is bigger than your wiener :lol:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 am

snoop12 wrote:abaayo macan, i like small brain girls, they usually grow extremely well in other parts of the body :rose:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE wrote:Where is the source sexiest bastard( :roll: )

:lol:

btw, its not sexism to say women are different to men and thus in some cases should pursue different activities, and yeah your a feminist bastard :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.