Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caabudwaaq development

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Caabudwaaq development

Postby Adali » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:35 pm

2009 image of Caabudwaaq

2016 image of Caabudwaaq

2016 image of Caabudwaaq airport

the development can be noticed easily on satellite images, this is the largest city between beletweyn and Galkayo solely invested in by the locals and their families abroad, there is a massive construction boom, University, Airport, Hospitals, Clinics and business is booming, at the heart of Somalia Caabudwaaq has huge potential to grow even bigger and better, investing in Caabudwaaq is perhaps one of the best things I have done. :up: 8-)

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Caabudwaaq development

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Any development in any city in Galmudug is welcome :clap:

Cabudwaaq to Hobyo road should be one of the next projects, so the businesses in cabudwaaq can have access to hobyo port. :up:

And Cabudwaaq will be Galmudug's trade center with Ethiopia. :up:
Since Cabudwaaq is closer to Addis Ababa than Berbera, Galmudug will put Maamulka Somaliland out of business :lol:

BTW is Cabudwaaq's airport paved?

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Cabudwaaq to Hobyo road should be one of the next projects, so the businesses in cabudwaaq can have access to hobyo port. :up:

Since Cabudwaaq is closer to Addis Ababa than Berbera, Galmudug will put Maamulka Somaliland out of business :lol:

Let's do side by side comparison. Cabudwaaq vs cadadow

Between why they call it cabuud waaq? Shouldn't they changed the name we are Muslim now

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:10 pm

It's just a name sxb.

Cadado and cabudwaaq are both developing. :up:

When Galmudug gets Ahlusuna to join the union and get back the Capital of Galmudug state (Dhusamareeb) then we will develop the capital like other federal states capitals and compete with them.

Cabudwaaq will be Galmudug's trading center with Ethiopia and Somali Galbeed.

Hobyo will be the port city where Galmudug Imports and Exports goods.

Guriceel will be trading center with Hirshabelle state.

Galkacyo will be the commercial city

Cadado will be another commercial city or something after Galmudug's government actually move into the legitimate capital (Dhusamareeb)

Like I said Cabudwaaq is just a name, Did you know during the dervish state time Dhusamareeb was known Dusmo Reeb after so many years it changed to Dhusamareeb.

Might Galmudug become the Economic state of Somalia. Every Galmudug citizen has the same rights, qof qof kaxiga maleh :blessed:

Okay let's comparison cabudwaaq and Cadado if you want.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:15 pm

Galmudug state is in the best region of all Somalia. In Galgaduud we can grow farms and all of the Galmudug regions has a lot of natural resources. :blessed:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:23 pm

It's just a name sxb.

Cadado and cabudwaaq are both developing. :up:

When Galmudug gets Ahlusuna to join the union and get back the Capital of Galmudug state (Dhusamareeb) then we will develop the capital like other federal states capitals and compete with them.

Cabudwaaq will be Galmudug's trading center with Ethiopia and Somali Galbeed.

Hobyo will be the port city where Galmudug Imports and Exports goods.

Guriceel will be trading center with Hirshabelle state.

Galkacyo will be the commercial city

Cadado will be another commercial city or something after Galmudug's government actually move into the legitimate capital (Dhusamareeb)

Like I said Cabudwaaq is just a name, Did you know during the dervish state time Dhusamareeb was known Dusmo Reeb after so many years it changed to Dhusamareeb.

Might Galmudug become the Economic state of Somalia. Every Galmudug citizen has the same rights, qof qof kaxiga maleh :blessed:

Okay let's comparison cabudwaaq and Cadado if you want.
It's blasphemous name of the highest order. :Shrug:

Your clan has alot of critic's to proof wrong. They don't believe your clan can build viable functional gov.
It's stigma that hangs over your head'

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:03 pm

Get the fuck out :arrow:

people like you are just xoolo, just hang yourself ffs or something. you're not better than f-king animals, you might as well eat the grass with the animals :pacspit:

when will you end "your clan" mentality, uf.

You're number one retard on this website with the least developed brain.

Reer Cabudwaaq has equal share in Galmudug and has enjoyed peace both under Galmudug and Ahlusuna.

They get more rights and share than MX's in Jubaland even though the MX's in Jubaland are larger in numbers and control more land.

If Hawiye doesn't know how to "Govern" themselves why are sool and sanaag a dispute between Somaliland and Puntland? where international community can't even go because it's dispute. why can't Jubaland government especially Madobe can't set their asses in MX parts of gedo?

Okay let's take a look at Galkacyo right now, little did you know the Puntland-controlled half of galkacyo is the most unsafe part of Galkacyo, just in this week more than 60 people were killed there and even today a businessman was bombed.

why can't you pay soldiers in Puntland every time and that there is soldiers going crazy about not getting paid? if you're know how to "govern" yourself?

wallahi, I said wouldn't reply to barking dogs like you but you're getting out of control in everywhere I post so I gotta reply.
Who did hawiye kill in your family? who did they rape?
Don't come here crying online gracyahow.

Mods come get this xool ad give him naq :pacspit:

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Reer cabudwaaq are smarter people and people who know about life. unlike those victim playing dogs who would cry about how Hawiye kill them 26 years ago. They put that shit behind their backs and don't want to listen war yaa darood ah card like Puntland.

They have peace, development under Galmudug even though cabudwaaq has the highest rates of crimes in all of Galmudug. Xaaf already put the foundation stones for the police station and xabsi for criminals :up:

And now enjoy watching reer cabudwaaq welcome their state president

Don't ever quote me you dumb pig. :pacspit:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:40 pm

Let's do side by side comparison. Cabudwaaq vs cadadow

Between why they call it cabuud waaq? Shouldn't they changed the name we are Muslim now
The only thing funnier would be if you brought your fish tuulos and tried to compare, laangaabs stay mad :pac:

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:05 pm

2009 image of Caabudwaaq

2016 image of Caabudwaaq

2016 image of Caabudwaaq airport

the development can be noticed easily on satellite images, this is the largest city between beletweyn and Galkayo solely invested in by the locals and their families abroad, there is a massive construction boom, University, Airport, Hospitals, Clinics and business is booming, at the heart of Somalia Caabudwaaq has huge potential to grow even bigger and better, investing in Caabudwaaq is perhaps one of the best things I have done. :up: 8-)
Manshallah great Darod city!

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm

5 years ago this thread was made about Caabudwaaq compared to Burco
Subject: Caabudwaaq VS Burco, Which is Bigger?

The city has grown rapidly since then, despite all the obstacles Caabudwaaq is well on its way to become bigger and better, since then the airport was completed and there are regular flights both cargo and passenger flights, further investments in the Airport can unlock this landlocked pearl in the heart of Somalia. infrastructure in Kiilka shanaad between Caabudwaaq and Buuhoodle would be the absolute boost that would make Caabudwaaq greater than Gaalkacyo.

My dad was there last year for business, he did not hear a single gun shot for an entire month, Caabudwaaq is usually one of the most peaceful towns next to Borama in Somaliland, however recent years the politics in central Somalia has been unstable.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Ok let's start the comparison :lol:

CADAADO
Last edited by TheNewElectedWarLord on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:21 pm

5 years ago this thread was made about Caabudwaaq compared to Burco
Subject: Caabudwaaq VS Burco, Which is Bigger?

The city has grown rapidly since then, despite all the obstacles Caabudwaaq is well on its way to become bigger and better, since then the airport was completed and there are regular flights both cargo and passenger flights, further investments in the Airport can unlock this landlocked pearl in the heart of Somalia. infrastructure in Kiilka shanaad between Caabudwaaq and Buuhoodle would be the absolute boost that would make Caabudwaaq greater than Gaalkacyo.

My dad was there last year for business, he did not hear a single gun shot for an entire month, Caabudwaaq is usually one of the most peaceful towns next to Borama in Somaliland, however recent years the politics in central Somalia has been unstable.
then show us actual pictures. Don't come here with "the city has grown rapidly" that isn't any prove.
You wanted cabudwaaq vs cadado so now you have it, upload pictures or don't reply.

Last time you were excusing me of not being born in Mogadishu and I was just claiming because I'm Hawiye (https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 8&t=385968) and you said your family was really known in Mogadishu but when I actually said let's go and let's see who's actually from Mogadishu you didn't reply, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't reply in this thread after asking for comparison :lol:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:36 am

The only thing funnier would be if you brought your fish tuulos and tried to compare, laangaabs stay mad :pac:
[/quote]

Mareexan are laanngaab I have bigger land better land then You iilkayare

There street light in badhan do h even have street lights?

Dahar

Badhan

Come compare

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:42 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.