Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

puntland Villas PICTURES

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: puntland Villas PICTURES

Postby Spragga Benz » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:17 am

Ican,

The weather in Garowe is nice. A lotta sun and cool wind. If you're from W Europe or N America, you need a day or two to get used to both the wind and the heat.

Mj-Pride,

Bro our Reer Mahad brothers live with us in Burtinle and Bacaadweyn, but we still run those two towns and are the largest groups there. When people think of these towns, they think Reer Xirsi. The Reer Mahad are number 2 in Bacaadweyn and number 3 in Burtinle. Only the Reer Aadan outnumber them in Burtinle, besides Reer Xirsi. The number 3 in Bacaadweyn are the Maxamed Cumar.

Look at Beled Xirsi in Mudug and check out the progress we're making nigga:

http://www.puntlandpost.com/assets/100_0019.jpg
building a new hospital in Bacaadweyn

http://www.puntlandpost.com/assets/ceel.jpg
drilling for water in Bacaadweyn

In both towns Reer Xirsi build everything, from the schools to the mosques man. Reer Mahad put all their eggs in Gaalkacyo. They always do.

Yalaxow,

http://www.puntlandgovt.com/garoowe/gal ... C04845.jpg

Don't worry there are plenty of trees for you to poke and prod with your needle-d'ick in Garowe. The xamaali/xoogsade career opportunities for your kind are plenty in Garowe.

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:26 am

Check out a GALEYR flying over the new Bacaadweyn hospital under construction.

http://www.puntlandpost.com/assets/100_0019.jpg

Reer Xirsi, Garashadii Buuntlaan. Laughing

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:15 pm

Spragga,
I do agree that you guys are number One in Bacaadwyen and there is a lot of things going on for you in BacaadWeyen, but my uncle who is hard core Mohamad Omar told me that Bacaadwyen is getting bigger due to a large Reer Mahad moving in there. Once a certian qabiil makes the majority in a city, the city will belong to that specific qabiil. I do disagree about the Burtinle as a reer xirsi city. You guys were first to settle in that city, but Reer Mahad took over the city now. Saxiib Burtinle is reer Mahad city, follwed by Reer Xirsi and then Awrtable. Do not tell me that you guys outnumber reer Mahad in Burtinle as I was there in 2004 and Wallahi its Reer Mahad throughout!

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:45 pm

Bro I was there in 2004 too. There are a lot of Reer Mahad in Burtinle, but Reer Xirsi are still larger. I guess Reer Mahad could be number 2 in Burtinle and may surpass is in numbers in the future. And about Bacaadweyn growing mainly because of an influx of Reer Mahad into our town, your uncle is right about that. I've witnessed it too. But still a Reer Xirsi stronghold nonetheless.

Interesting fact: Burtinle's local government consists of a Reer Xirsi mayor, Reer Aadan deputy and Awrtable secretary. But that could be, because it represents the entire degmo and degmada represents the living environment of Reer Xirsi, Reer Aadan and Awrtable.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.