Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MJ-Punani Am gonna finish you and your multi nicks once for

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xamud.

MJ-Punani Am gonna finish you and your multi nicks once for

Postby Xamud. » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:19 am

MJ-Punani
You are not even worth my time seeing that you hail from a unknown and weak clan yourself. Every time I whopp your azz you do a runner and I end up beating your other nick >>>>>>>>>Unclebunani. Stop making up stories you flaming faggot, No Leelkase in his right mind would bragg about Puntland. Stop thinking about us and you might sleep at night!
All your stories are fiction! you once told us that you fucked a rich women in a Limo and she tipped you with 2000 Gs Laughing Laughing Get the fukk outta here kiddo bikhro baad tahay waliga waxbaa maadan wasin(getting freaky with your toasters doesent mean a shidh. This guy's like a battered wife, he keep talking about us and I keep jabbing him, but he wont fight back. If you send beef my way I will handle it just like the rest of my kinsmen will! So i suggest you too fukk off and too kindly lay of my dikk! I might get a ugly rash due too your hard dikk ryding. I advice you too use your time in her on advertising your gode forsaken cities such as, Xerforwhatevertheycallitnowdays,buryoqayb(the capital that is) and last but not lest BALIBUSLE Laughing Laughing now go advertise these tourist attracting metropolis Laughing

where does this constant hate come from? did you get bitch slapped by LL kids in Gaalkacyo for trying to conversate with the nassab?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.