Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 3 nations that build somalia and destroyed somalia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

The 3 nations that build somalia and destroyed somalia

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:40 am

What u think i am talking about i am talking about the 3 major tribes or qawmiyaduud that had all the intentions to build somalia from nothing to what it is today and destroyed it also

I am talking about beesha suber awal eeh uu dhaladtay somaliland when they build somalia from nothing and the idea of somaliweyn started all in hargeysa xaruunta beesha suber awal , they became 3 times prime minister of somalia they are the only nation that lives in the 4 countrys Somaliland Somalia Djibouti Ethiopia, they are biggest money investors in the today somaliland some even say it was there plan to divide somalia in to 2. and they also ruled the country for 9 years Somaliland. they also playd a big role in for the indepdence state of Djibouti as they live in large nr there to the city of carta is named after a suber awal man only city in the horn that is named after a man
But this nation is diffrent then other nations they aint hungry for power

The second nation that destroyed somalia also build somalia
is beesha Maxammad harti i wanne talk clean if i say mejeerteen its a womans name beesha Maxammad harti inhabit ,Most of north easteren somalia also known as puntiland they where big major players in the former somalia ,they also know the culture of the ppl of the south they had kings in colonial times or boqoro there brothers sicid harti and warsangaly are a bit jelouse of what the achieft in the past they had 1 prime minister and one president and now again they are president
cabdirisaaq xaji xussein and Cabdirashied cali sharmarke there plan was puntland and the Ethiopian wild card they destroyed somalia with the Ethiopians and the playd a big role in building it From the start.

The 3th nation that build somalia they realy dident build it but they realy destroyed it with there usc inhabit most of the south its called the habargedir nation and also parts of puntland galkacyo they had the most generals in building somalia milatary in the 60 and the 70 they are feared fighters in the horn they are called the skinny warriors they mostly live. In the city of mogadisho with there other hawiye brothers and in puntland galkacyo and parts of the shabeelada hoose dhexe and parts of the jubas , this is only nation that refused peace in somalia the past 17 years they hate govt and law and order what so ever its not in there interest to have a govt , they fight dem selfs and the weak once like the merexaans and the cadcads and the bantus in the south , there latest plan was the icu islamic courts union they playd the biggest role there the inavaded most of what is somalia with there islamic plans. they are large nation but we are not sure what they realy want in the future

is these 3 powers or nations make peace and work together somalia could shine again or the horn as indepdente states could shine again Somaliland somalia Djbouti And work for INDEPENDENCE OF SOMALIGINA

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The 3 nations that build somalia and destroyed somalia

Postby paidmonk » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:23 am

We need to kill all 3 up

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:29 am

Non of the above build somalia..................lakinse you are right, they destroyed it up

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:32 am

I agree w/ beesha Majeerteen aka Maxamed Harti, helped build Somalia and helped Destroy as well as can help build it back. up up up

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:14 am

Estonia warsangeli jealous come on now, you know thats not true. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:21 am

[quote="neocon_2007"]Estonia warsangeli jealous come on now, you know thats not true. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

maakhirland maxay uu samayeen markaas
mejeerteen ba ameel la xanuujinaya somaha

Karbaash_killa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Karbaash_killa » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:18 am

Qaldaan boi.. that was the most insulting peace that you've ver written or copied... againt my people..

We help built it and somalis destroyed it... we just came out the last man standing the rumble.. Laughing

G-town is Galmudug sxb.. Not puntland!

Im disgusted at you Qaldaan boi.. maanta madaxa ayaa lagaaga istaagsanaan lahaa if it wasnt for me.. and you out of all people dare to bad mouth is..
Shocked

XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XidigtaJSL » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:54 am

Wrong

Isaaq built Somaliweyn and Isaaq destroyed it forever

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:13 am

isaaks built big jaad farm and isaaks are still chewing jaad whit 100 kilo per person every day.

Laughing Laughing

you chunky shaxaaad people( aryee noo yara dhiib dee ina adeer) gaw naw jaw

XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XidigtaJSL » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:48 am

[quote="DR-YALAXOOW"]isaaks built big jaad farm and isaaks are still chewing jaad whit 100 kilo per person every day.

Laughing Laughing

you chunky shaxaaad people( aryee noo yara dhiib dee ina adeer) gaw naw jaw[/quote]

Right now in Hargeisa there is over 40.000 Yalaxows, Yabarows, Calsows cleaning our homes and picking fruit from our farms

Your sister Jiijo is well taken care of by the Mirqaan carzed Iidoors

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:36 am

and picking fruit from our farms ahahahahaa Laughing Laughing Laughing r you dreaming qaldaaan what fruits Laughing Laughing disert dhagaxland whit out water. miyaaaa fruits laga beertaaa..

qaldaan wake up. and eat some jaad markaasaa caqligaagii soo degaaa. qaldaan idiot Cool Cool

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:38 am

dont let xplayer hear you. his alergic to anything connected to the mighty AWAL.

but dont you think you are little bit unfair to the rest of the duriyaada?

waa ban ka shakiyay sxb ee yaa huba in aad tahay habar awal? if i didnt know any better i would have said sidaad u faaneysid Majeerten amba habar yonis would be my guess Laughing

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:10 am

I realize from the comments that I got confused by the topic title, but my answer would have been:

Italy, the US and Russia, followed by Somaliweyne. Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.