Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

There Is Nothing Such As Gal-Mudug State................

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Re: There Is Nothing Such As Gal-Mudug State................

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:44 pm

[

LiQaaye_TDH u got to know that isaacs here in london got a repuatation and it aint a good one.
[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing and what could that be? Im from London as well you fool....

The only place where you can find your people is Streatham Laughing and they aint even HG they are all Abgaals..........

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:47 pm

LiQaaye_TDH u best not live in London, cos if my sacad crew finds u, u will definetly swin back to smellyland.

Isaacs make me sick, especially the ones here in london cos they are dumb and ugly midgets, never liked those scums especially Haber awal aka sacad musa + haber jeclo (but they are better looking)

LiQaaye_TDH bring ur skinny isaac ass here in westland and u will get a taste of sacad fury, just a little of what Mjs and merehans always tasted.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:51 pm

LiQaaye_TDH are trying to say that u live in london and that u never met sacads or HG's, get the fcuk outta here.

70% of somali busyness here in london are run by HG, almost every corner here in west london u can find a HG.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:55 pm

Ohhh My Days its Aakhiro Samaan... Laughing Laughing Laughing This Hawiye Boy coming in here and chatting shid.. I live in East London idiot, i know for a fact, you get terrorised in West London, i got enough friends in west London, and guess what they are alll IsaAQ, and they all live in Southall, Hanslow, Harrow, etc...

Come to East fool, You can find me in whitechapel anytime, just let me know when your ceeb crew is comin...
Last edited by LiQaaye_TDH on Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:55 pm

LiQaaye_TDH tell me where u live and i promise u i will get 30 HG's and if i don't i will never show my face here in somalinet.

Bring some isaac or even some darood faggots for us to beat up.

I dare u.

Ask the old Mj fool that lives in our block how evil we got get, last time that fool said something abt Farah Addid and he then prasied AY, he spat on him and flying kicked him, lol

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:57 pm

I ;live in Whitechapel Cool

you can not miss us, we are always near the somali shops in whitechapel Laughing

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:00 pm

Waryee, war tanii yee ka walalin. She is not even Sacad. Laughing Laughing Laughing

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:01 pm

That is war, some dirty isaac is fcuking with, r u at whitchapel now, cos am making calls now on my moblie phone, am gonna take my muns care to pick alot more sacads, dis is gonna be on the news.

Plus LiQaaye_TDH bring some Mjs with u, even better bring some merehans.

Any other sacads on the net and live in london, please pick up ur baseball bat or a knife, we going to war.

LiQaaye_TDH don't u know that the isaacs here in west london got tamed, ur lucky i never go to east london.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:03 pm

[quote="Ismahan123"]Waryee, war tanii yee ka walalin. She is not even Sacad. Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

sorry Ismahan... Im gonna knock your little Sacad Cousin out, just like that dude in Norway Laughing

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:03 pm

i'll b1tch ALL you UK yutes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:04 pm

[quote="LiQaaye_TDH"][quote="Ismahan123"]Waryee, war tanii yee ka walalin. She is not even Sacad. Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

sorry Ismahan... Im gonna knock your little Sacad Cousin out, just like that dude in Norway Laughing[/quote]

Be my guest. I would do it too, but adiga iga dhow. Laughing

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:05 pm

[quote="Ismahan123"][quote="LiQaaye_TDH"][quote="Ismahan123"]Waryee, war tanii yee ka walalin. She is not even Sacad. Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

sorry Ismahan... Im gonna knock your little Sacad Cousin out, just like that dude in Norway Laughing[/quote]

Be my guest. I would do it too, but adiga iga dhow. Laughing[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:06 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ,

Liqayye, qolodaan bal eeg. No wonder kuwan eenin hormarin dhinica nolosha. UK bey waba joogan, iyo inti ee jamcad tegi lahayen oo wax baran lahayen bey gangistarnimodi, iyo moryanimodi UK keenen. Xamar ilaa UK wax isbadel ku dhacay majiro. Ilahay ha u gargaro. Laughing Laughing

This girl lives in the UK, and she writes like she came from Gelinsoor shalay. Laughing Laughing
Last edited by Luq_Ganane on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:07 pm

LiQaaye_TDH wat part of whitchapel u at 2night?

Walahi u think am joking, since the local shisha shop got closed down we got nothing better to do than look for fights.

LiQaaye_TDH we driving soon, where's ur ceeb crew gonna be.

Walahi u best show ur faces, other wise we would smash any isaac shops we find in whitechapel

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:08 pm

LUQ_G,

U are absolutely right............up Laughing

PS,I saw the version of what you wrote before you added your comment about Galinsoor. Laughing
Last edited by SummerRain on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.