Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

There Is Nothing Such As Gal-Mudug State................

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: There Is Nothing Such As Gal-Mudug State................

Postby galia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:59 pm

LiQaaye_TDH why are u hating on us sacads, walahi i dislike isaacs, i always hated dem and i will always hate dem.

Smelly issacs i don't even consider u somali, ur more related to ethiopians than to us.

Mj's are no threat to us sacads, they just talk, thats all they do.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:59 pm

Liqayye I must say: You have one of the best Somali-English combinations in the book up

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:01 pm

LiQ is a great istigator. Laughing

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:02 pm

[quote="galia"]LiQaaye_TDH why are u hating on us sacads, walahi i dislike isaacs, i always hated dem and i will always hate dem.

Smelly issacs i don't even consider u somali, ur more related to ethiopians than to us.

Mj's are no threat to us sacads, they just talk, thats all they do.[/quote]

You have enough time playing around, Now its time you go back to your cage in Baraxley as my uncles would say in Galkayo up Masaakiin getting locked up in baraxley all the time

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:03 pm

Isaaqs are better then Mooryan Dacas

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:10 pm

Luq_Ganane u merehan motherfuker, wats happening in ur fake jubba land state, all u guys are doing their is fighting other somalis, wat losers, atleast Glamudug state has peace Laughing

Fcuking hutu ugly merehans are jokers.

60% of the population in Gedo is Adoon hutu that intermarry with merahans, plus 30% of merehans are half adoon inbreeds.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:14 pm

[quote="galia"]Luq_Ganane u merehan motherfuker, wats happening in ur fake jubba land state, all u guys are doing their is fighting other somalis, wat losers, atleast Glamudug state has peace Laughing

Fcuking hutu ugly merehans are jokers.

60% of the population in Gedo is Adoon hutu that intermarry with merahans, plus 30% of merehans are half adoon inbreeds.[/quote]

Waa hagag. Laughing Laughing Laughing

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:15 pm

[quote="galia"]LiQaaye_TDH why are u hating on us sacads, walahi i dislike isaacs, i always hated dem and i will always hate dem.

Mj's are no threat to us sacads, they just talk, thats all they do.[/quote]

Who says i hate your people, i dont care if you hate Isaacs Laughing just defend your land Against Cadde Muse Laughing

is it true tho, that Gal-Mudug comes Under BuqLand?

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:16 pm

Mj pride, u know that us sacads can wipe out punklands in one week, we did it before and by God we can do it again.

All the daroods and isaacs in my end here in london know not to chat shiit abt issac cos sacads run west london shiit

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:18 pm

Actually Issaq people are pretty cool. Theres one Somali family in like my whole city, and they live in my neighborhood. Their Issaq. Very hospitable, down to earth people. One of my best friends is Habar Awal actually. The only time theres a little bit of tension when we talk politics is when MSB's name comes up. His family is also very nice. I even go to the Somaliland conferences every year. Laughing Plus, the Sades in Mudug like Celi etc. have always had good relationships with the Issaq hearders and even today use Berbera port to export their lifestock. Heck, theres even some SADE Ganacsado in Hargeisa no lie, and there treated nice. Issaq waa dad gob ah. up

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:23 pm

Lug Ganane: let me tell one thing, Mogadisho belongs to every somali, Hargeisa Belongs to all somalis, and Jabuuti also belongs to all somalis, the rest are all tribal towns...

Berbera is used by the Ogaden from as far as Godey and qalaafe....

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:29 pm

[quote="LiQaaye_TDH"]Lug Ganane: let me tell one thing, Mogadisho belongs to every somali, Hargeisa Belongs to all somalis, and Jabuuti also belongs to all somalis, the rest are all tribal towns...

Berbera is used by the Ogaden from as far as Godey and qalaafe....[/quote]

Sxb, sadly I don't know where Xamar's future is going. The place is a mess now, and has been for 17 years. Theres probably 10 cities a Somali would choose to live rather than Xamar. RIP rose

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:34 pm

i'll like Bossaso or Hargeisa to be the new capitol

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:39 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"][quote="LiQaaye_TDH"]Lug Ganane: Theres probably 10 cities a Somali would choose to live rather than Xamar. RIP rose[/quote]

Luq_Ganane those cities better not include Galmudug cos all hutu merehans are banned in Galmudug, cos ur blood is filthy with bantu adoon.

LiQaaye_TDH u got to know that isaacs here in london got a repuatation and it aint a good one.

Hey Mj pride, just for those words, me and my sacad crew is gonna vist that pro AY MJ old fool araound my block and we gonna give him alot of verbal abuse and maybe some kicks in the head.--thats for 1989

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:41 pm

Sadaam_Mariixmaan please just saty in ur stinky gedo land

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.