Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

only for dhulbahante people

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

which dhulbahante subclan are you

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: only for dhulbahante people

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Excutive, ileen barkad baa aheed Lol, one of my good friends is Barkad. Actually I call him a fam.

As for me, I can't say because old Cilmiile is trying to found out why my family is; if I give him my subclan he would know straight away.

budeeye

Postby budeeye » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:38 pm

1mansquad u dont have to reveal it here u can anonymously vote on the polls.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:40 pm

[quote="budeeye"]1mansquad u dont have to reveal it here u can anonymously vote on the polls.[/quote]

Alright then. But your list is missing alot of Dhulbahante subclans, specially big ones. Or maybe i'm not familiar with the names.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:42 pm

topic starter, U suk man...........where's waceysgale?

That's offensive to all of us man.

budeeye

Postby budeeye » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:43 pm

1mansquad big ones like cali gari, reer hagar, barkad, bahararsame, samakaab axmed are faarax garaad.
big ones like jaamac siyaad, naleye axmed, nuur axmed, cumar wacays are maxamuud garaad.
advo wacaysgale? r u sure ur not mistaking the name with galgale? they are not dhulbahante brother.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:45 pm

[quote="budeeye"]1mansquad big ones like cali gari, reer hagar, barkad, bahararsame, samakaab axmed are faarax garaad.
big ones like jaamac siyaad, naleye axmed, nuur axmed, cumar wacays are maxamuud garaad.
advo wacaysgale? r u sure ur not mistaking the name with galgale? they are not dhulbahante brother.[/quote]

Yeah man, I'm familiar with the names when you put it like that. Lol

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:46 pm

I ment Cumar Waceys bro..........not to good in this felid but we deserve to be in the poll. We have 5 presence just alone in somalinet.

budeeye

Postby budeeye » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:47 pm

1mansquad im getting faarax garaad senses. maybe the buuhoodle in u is kicking lol.
advo they are maxamuud garaad. u can vote on the poll under maxamuud garaad.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:50 pm

Reer Harag _ farah Harag

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Everyone here know's I represent Buhoodle. Lol, never seen yet I love it with a passion.

budeeye

Postby budeeye » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:59 pm

buhodle place to be im visiting there this summer with my cousins. i cannot wait im telling ya.

Ina_Feedho_Waxar

Postby Ina_Feedho_Waxar » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:05 pm

horta doqonkuu dhulbahantee maxaa buhoodle looga qaadi waayey

that place is too strategic

budeeye

Postby budeeye » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:14 pm

the answer is simple. likes of you, waxars, will never come close to the lions. ma waxar yar baa libaax usoo dhawaan karta?

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:29 pm

[quote="Ina_Feedho_Waxar"]horta doqonkuu dhulbahantee maxaa buhoodle looga qaadi waayey

that place is too strategic[/quote]

Lol, the Dhulos from Buhoodle and it's surroundings are reer Hawd, from the stories I have heard, there are not as diplomatic and as malleable like the ones in Lascanood. Some of the smallest subclans who live in that area have their own militia of 300+ men who are armed to teeth; forget about the main subclans who be in command of or have the keys of 80% of the all Dhulbahante arm vehicles that is kept in Buuhoodle. And also the Subclans in that area are not on bad terms like the ones in Lascanood so the idea of divide and defeat tactic will not work on them; on top of that they will focking kill you in a heartbeat if you fock with them.

Orodoo kaqaad bal marka.

Ina_Feedho_Waxar

Postby Ina_Feedho_Waxar » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:45 pm

[quote="1nemansquad"][quote="Ina_Feedho_Waxar"]horta doqonkuu dhulbahantee maxaa buhoodle looga qaadi waayey

that place is too strategic[/quote]

Lol, the Dhulos from Buhoodle and it's surroundings are reer Hawd, from the stories I have heard, there are not as diplomatic and as malleable like the ones in Lascanood. Some of the smallest subclans who live in that area have their own militia of 300+ men who are armed to teeth; forget about the main subclans who be in command of or have the keys of 80% of the all Dhulbahante arm vehicles that is kept in Buuhoodle. And also the Subclans in that area are not on bad terms like the ones in Lascanood so the idea of divide and defeat tactic will not work on them; on top of that they will focking kill you in a heartbeat if you fock with them.

Orodoo kaqaad bal marka.[/quote]

waa runtaa, kuwa reer buhoodle waa reer magal asal ah. i resides from hawd myself, laakin dhinaca kale. i was watching pictures of buhoodle recently, they are hard core somalilanders wallahi.
They got the flag every building, unlike kuwa kale

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.