Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

About time Shikhal run Kismaayo. Look how Kismaayo is!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Wild-Warrior
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

About time Shikhal run Kismaayo. Look how Kismaayo is!!

Postby Wild-Warrior » Thu May 15, 2008 12:39 pm

KISMAYO, Somalia May 14 (Garowe Online) - At least three people have been shot to death in the southern Somali port of Kismayo since Tuesday night, local sources reported.

A lone gunman shot and killed his own brother and wounded a second man after unloading an assault rifle on a crowded restaurant in Kismayo, witnesses said.

The killer escaped before militias loyal to the ruling clan came to the area. People familiar with the case indicated that an undisclosed dispute had been brewing between the killer and his brother, who ran a local business.

In an unrelated incident, hungry people being distributed food aid rushed the trucks and tried to loot the food midday Wednesday.

A militiaman opened gunfire on the looters, killing a woman and wounding three other civilians.

Witnesses said the killer evaded capture in the chaos, as hungry looters unloaded food packages from aid trucks, even though there was a dead body on the ground.

The dead body was later picked by armed guards protecting the World Food Program food aid, who also transported the wounded victims to Kismayo hospital, which has been under-equipped and understaffed ever since international aid agencies vacated the port town months earlier due to insecurity.

Mohamed Bulo Ibrahim, a security official in Kismayo, told reporters that local authorities have captured the militiaman responsible for the fatal shooting.

Kismayo has been ruled by a clan militia since June 2007, when Somali government troops divided along clan lines and fought each other for control of the strategic port.

In recent weeks, Kismayo has seen a rise in shootings and the set up of illegal militia roadblocks by disgruntled clan gunmen

Faisah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Dhuusamareeb Iyo Damasheeda....Xamar Dusheediyoo..Guriceel Daawo Dacalada!

Re: About time Shikhal run Kismaayo. Look how Kismaayo is!!

Postby Faisah » Fri May 23, 2008 6:24 pm

LOL@Shiikhaaal.. xeey ahaayeen shiikhaasha aad sheegeeydid shimeena wax noqdeen shiikhaaal.. :roll:

ultratribalism
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ultratribalism » Fri May 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Faisah wrote:LOL@Shiikhaaal.. xeey ahaayeen shiikhaasha aad sheegeeydid shimeena wax noqdeen shiikhaaal.. :roll:

hey negroid i am shiikhal but juba hoose belongs to shiikhaal and gaaljcel :lol:

ultratribalism
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ultratribalism » Fri May 23, 2008 6:29 pm

sixid i am not shiikhaal. :D

Faisah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Dhuusamareeb Iyo Damasheeda....Xamar Dusheediyoo..Guriceel Daawo Dacalada!

Postby Faisah » Fri May 23, 2008 6:31 pm

maandhoow shiikhaal aduuba wax kula yahay!! :|

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Fri May 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Erm, what's shikhal? Please, leave Kismaayo alone!!! It's my place of birth. :D

Faisah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faisah » Fri May 23, 2008 6:37 pm

^^^Were'nt you Liilkaso or one of those endangered little clans? :?

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firefly » Fri May 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Faisah wrote:^^^Were'nt you Liilkaso or one of those endangered little clans? :?

Excuse me walaal? What's liilkaso? I don't think my clan is endangered. Anyhow, I don't care for clans. I only support Somalinimo.

Faisah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faisah » Fri May 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Sorry abaayo I confused you to this clan-obsessed lady..anyways that's good that you support somalinimo.. i guess that connects us two :D

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firefly » Fri May 23, 2008 7:13 pm

It's okay sis, mistakes happen. I'm not clan obsessed at all. I'm glad that you're not either. :rose: :up:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Sat May 24, 2008 10:02 am

MJ_bride, focking sad bijj.

why u using other name and claiming other clan?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.