Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Only Waqooyi

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xidigow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why Only Waqooyi

Postby xidigow » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:55 pm

I think Love is Some kind of a myth from somaliland. cilmi iyo hodan, cali iyo cambaro, qays iyo layla all those are from the north. so love is either some kind of northern disease or been ay qaldaameenta dhisaan markay qayilaan. I have never been in love and never seen someone in love. but alxamdulilaah I got married before I needed love. :up: :up: :up: :up:

looool MM u r not the only one baffled. Somaliland # 1 enemy the legandary Cilmiile former Xoogsade and i think current Sir Luggoyo also respects reer waqooyi based this fact alone. Actually based on his hobby, which is somali poetry and romantic songs exported from somaliland. If i could carefully analyse-- i would say-- this is all due to 'ilbaxniimo' than anything else. Somaliland as we know-- are british by colony or colonial influence. The more a city is civilised, and modernised, the more they seem to lean over art and creative artistic endeavors.(i mean they have evolved due to prosperity and luxuriously, not really concetrating on the necessity of life, such as food, shelter etc etc) :D The south are busy going after lifes necessity -- such as --making clothes out of the sensible thing to them-- goat skin. :| :roll:

Next to somaliland--ask yourself-- who is the NEXT ilbaax qabil or part of a nation?Who has more famous singers or talented poets?? Majeerten or puntland, right??? Well-- duh-- their ilbaaxniimo has actually surpass the modest isaaqs. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Anab » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:08 pm

xidigow inaa adeer i am sooo glad i brought a smile to your face, walaal. u have no idea how it pleases me when i make u smile or laugh. :love: :kiss:

xidigow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xidigow » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:45 pm

xidigow inaa adeer i am sooo glad i brought a smile to your face, walaal. u have no idea how it pleases me when i make u smile or laugh. :love: :kiss:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 pm

sadly we have no suga rush like puntland :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
try telling to your self. at least you know for dam sure suga rush are adoon toys.
yet you openly support them :lol: :lol:

lmaooo :wink: :up:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:35 pm

LOL@qays iyo layla....too much credit there bro. These were ARABS.

I guess we have alot more love to give and receive than other Somalis.

Munique05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Munique05 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:28 am

I only knw qays iyo layla da somali version of romeo n juliet..horta did qays drink posion caano :lol:

Mr.Wise
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr.Wise » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:55 am

I only knw qays iyo layla da somali version of romeo n juliet..horta did qays drink posion caano :lol:

Hmmm Qays iyo Layla Waa Carab the somali version of Romeo and juliet Ma jiraan but ther is Cilmi boodhari who was madly in love with hodan and his love ws never answered!

Caashaqa haween waa horaa Caadil soo rogaye
Sayidkii carshiga fuulay iyo Caliba soo gaadhye
Caruurtay sideen meesha iyo Ciise nebigiiye
Cidla lagama beermeen dadkoo cuudi waaxidahe
Waxa caynba cayn looga dhigay hays cajebiyeene
Soomaalidaa caado xune iguma caydeene
Oo ima canaanateen sidaan cuud ka iibsadaye
Kuwii ii calaacalayeybaan camal tusaalayne

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.