Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Only Waqooyi

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Why Only Waqooyi

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:04 pm

I think Love is Some kind of a myth from somaliland. cilmi iyo hodan, cali iyo cambaro, qays iyo layla all those are from the north. so love is either some kind of northern disease or been ay qaldaameenta dhisaan markay qayilaan. I have never been in love and never seen someone in love. but alxamdulilaah I got married before I needed love. :up: :up: :up: :up:

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Re: Why Only Waqooyi

Postby Captain24 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:06 pm

Also don't forget that Majority of Somali singers who calaacal are from Woqooyi. The two mooge brothers, the Alcoholic Nimca Yasiin and Dacar

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Cilmi boodharii buried in berbera :lol: :lol:

qabriga jacaylka waliga manaad taggin

in hargeysa we have a road called wadadada calafka some nights hablo jiin aah xural cayn aah aya wadda daadsan
i love it

Maxammad mooge was s n m halyey he was killed by the faqash he had his kamman on his left hand a Ak47 on his shoulder
Mujaheed dhe
Last edited by The_Emperior5 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:16 pm

War Layla iyo Qays waa Carab!!!

And who ever told u that these other couples were from the North...no one knows

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Also don't forget that Majority of Somali singers who calaacal are from Woqooyi. The two mooge brothers, the Alcoholic Nimca Yasiin and Dacar
Thats why they are rightly called the somali entertainers..as they shine in that business. :up: :mrgreen:

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:17 pm

sadly we have no suga rush like puntland :(

Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:20 pm

That is why am saying Reer waqooyi made us believe in Sheekadaan jacaylka ladhoho oo ay markay qayilaan suubiyaan. I am sure one man from the south can swear by allaah to have Love someone. Somalida waxay isku qaldaan liking someone( kahelitaan) and loving someone( dying for the person). :down: :down: :down: :down:

TrophY-WifeY-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TrophY-WifeY- » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 pm

what about dhagax tuur iyo xaawo taako.....they were in love :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:22 pm

what about dhagax tuur iyo xaawo taako.....they were in love :lol:

with who

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:26 pm

No differance there really. Suga rush is pounded by baboons, and Nimco Yasmin is pounded by Habasha, while the soft Isaaq men watch as their girls get pounded by Habasha :(

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:28 pm

Where do you get the story nimco yasin has Habashi boyfriend :lol: :lol:
Niyo kanii sheekada gacan ku rimmis wuu iska samaysta war xata been uu eeg ba la sheega

shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shaamboo » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:30 pm

I think Love is Some kind of a myth from somaliland. cilmi iyo hodan, cali iyo cambaro, qays iyo layla all those are from the north. so love is either some kind of northern disease or been ay qaldaameenta dhisaan markay qayilaan. I have never been in love and never seen someone in love. but alxamdulilaah I got married before I needed love. :up: :up: :up: :up:

love is a feeling that i experessed your mom mentally and sxually
love is when she calls me big daddy and i call her sweety
love is when she asks me to pull her 5 hair and bite her skulk

love is what i share with your mom

I am intellex and i proof this poem

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:30 pm

No differance there really. Suga rush is pounded by baboons, and Nimco Yasmin is pounded by Habasha, while the soft Isaaq men watch as their girls get pounded by Habasha :(
:lol: :lol:

try telling to your self. at least you know for dam sure suga rush are adoon toys.
yet you openly support them :lol: :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:32 pm

Why not mejeerteenku naagaha ka xumaada eeh ka dhiloobaa way ka qadaan qadhaanka :lol: :lol:

Anab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Anab » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:48 pm

looool MM u r not the only one baffled. Somaliland # 1 enemy the legandary Cilmiile former Xoogsade and i think current Sir Luggoyo also respects reer waqooyi based this fact alone. Actually based on his hobby, which is somali poetry and romantic songs exported from somaliland. If i could carefully analyse-- i would say-- this is all due to 'ilbaxniimo' than anything else. Somaliland as we know-- are british by colony or colonial influence. The more a city is civilised, and modernised, the more they seem to lean over art and creative artistic endeavors.(i mean they have evolved due to prosperity and luxuriously, not really concetrating on the necessity of life, such as food, shelter etc etc) :D The south are busy going after lifes necessity -- such as --making clothes out of the sensible thing to them-- goat skin. :| :roll:

Next to somaliland--ask yourself-- who is the NEXT ilbaax qabil or part of a nation?Who has more famous singers or talented poets?? Majeerten or puntland, right??? Well-- duh-- their ilbaaxniimo has actually surpass the modest isaaqs. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.