Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do the AMISOM troops sleep in Shiekh Sharif's room?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FAH1223
webmaster

Re: Do the AMISOM troops sleep in Shiekh Sharif's room?

Postby FAH1223 » Fri May 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Circumstances change. Eritrea wanted Sharif to be their proxy in Somalia. He refused and left. So what is your point? That Somalia becomes a proxy for Eritrea and use the Somali people for Eritrean agenda? You are more clueless than you look.
My point is, don't you find it a bit ironic??

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Fri May 29, 2009 5:42 pm

why is this jeberti posting pics of mejeertenia adeer waxa meesha kala carrar lugu ma hadal hayn. hartiiyahow huurada leh :lol: :lol: kaasii cabdilahi yusuf wabu cabuuda siida ilahay loo cabuudo , war cabdilahi yusuf Qabriyo carbeed anu shaqu ku lahayn ayuu ku dul war wareegayaa :lol: :lol:
Don't hate off the Picture it's one man legacy iyo leaderhship that brought forth such investment from across the world.

Puntland was started 1998 and has surpassed you in every front and like you said it's only Majeertenia a single sub-sub-sub clan of Darood while the whole of Isaaq iyo all the other little laan gaabs stand for Somaliland iyo Hargeysa that was built by Siyad Barre adminstration.

We are not equal dude please look down when speaking to me. :mrgreen:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri May 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Volt

To these kids, when AY was TFG head he bowed down to Zenawi but its the other way around with Shareef.

War waxu maangaabsanaa oo caruursanaa.
Same shit, potato potato. I was apathetic against Abdullahi Yusuf and I am apathetic against Sharif. I see nothing changed in the dynamics ground.

It is still Al Shabaab vs. TFG

It is still A Somali TFG president labeling the opposition Al Qaeda and accusing Eritrea of support

It is still a Somali TFG president guarded in Villa Somalia by African Union troops

It is still a Somali president and his subordinates flying around the world and even shaking hand and colluding with Ethiopia

SAME SCHIT, haday is waalaan iyo hadii kale.
For once, make your views clear and people will take you serious. At least, people in this forum have positions that they are known by. You change positions faster than a girl can have her periods.

In other words, you are politically immature and confused. Do I blame you? No. If I was in your shoes, I would probably do the same thing blowing with the wind :mrgreen:
Like I said, only the two Abgaals and the Somaliland troll are going apeshit. The only thing this response proved is you are partisan which is exactly what I ahve been saying. So becuase your political position is supporting Shiekh Sharif, this means you blind yourself to the similarities between Abdullahi and Shiekh in their tenure as TFG heads. :up:

Wht do I have to make my views clear for anything when from the beginning the point of contention was not a moral/political indictment of whether Sharif is right or wrong to say what he said but was a comparison between what he espouses now and what his predecessor espoused. So really what changed?

You are a partisan so you blind yourself to everything that disagrees with your political position. Fine, why cry apeshit when this is what I have said about you and Addow from the beginning of this thread?
Last edited by Voltage on Fri May 29, 2009 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri May 29, 2009 5:46 pm

stand for Somaliland iyo Hargeysa that was built by Siyad Barre adminstration.
and also destroyed by siyaad barre u forget to mention that :lol: sxb puntland is nothing they are 3 litlle villages that uses a litle port and human traficing and live of piracy u cant call that progress about being langaab ilahay naga ma dhigo Mejeerteen laandhere is mooda markay reer walba ku darsadaan midgo oo dhan urursadaan inta mejeerten ku biiirtay aya ka baddan inta mejeerteenka rasmiga ah,

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri May 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Al-Qaida is in Somalia there are lots of foreign fighters we have seen them on Aljazeera we cant deny that so if the presidents say alqeada are operating freely in Somalia we have seen the binladen tape I can post it for you fah when he was praising the shabaab and calling sharif a murtad why are you hiding from all the facts. They started destroying ancient Somali history graves cutting off hands beheading people we all seen that, alqeada is realty in Somalia. And you are saying sharif is bad. Because he is in the tfg. There are no Ethiopian troops in Somalia right now. There is no excuse for them to say no to the sharif he even introduced sharia law, they rejected it you know because they are alqeada alqeada has another form of islam , only they can install sharia they say there alqeada sharia religion which is unknown to us, keep telling your self that and keep your head in the sand fah the self hater,.
Quoted for accuracy :up:
I never said Sheikh Sharif is BAD, emperior

I said he is USELESS...and Sharia Law does not need to be voted on, it should be the default law of Somalis.

There should be no fighting, fighting in Somalia is so irrational but the Shabaab and Xisb want the kursi... and thats the Somali way

"My way or the highway!"

new-york24
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york24 » Fri May 29, 2009 5:48 pm

cabdulahi stuck to his guns from beginning to end and never changed his political stance.
where as shariif did a complete 360...i have respect for ina yeey,call him what you want, but the man was not a hypocrite.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri May 29, 2009 5:52 pm

cabdulahi stuck to his guns from beginning to end and never changed his political stance.
where as shariif did a complete 360...i have respect for ina yeey,call him what you want, but the man was not a hypocrite.
I agree :up:

Voltage,

Save the lecture.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Fri May 29, 2009 6:02 pm

and also destroyed by siyaad barre u forget to mention that :lol: sxb puntland is nothing they are 3 litlle villages that uses a litle port and human traficing and live of piracy u cant call that progress about being langaab ilahay naga ma dhigo Mejeerteen laandhere is mooda markay reer walba ku darsadaan midgo oo dhan urursadaan inta mejeerten ku biiirtay aya ka baddan inta mejeerteenka rasmiga ah,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we have fake Majeerteens? Allah what is the world coming to. Dude 1/3 of Somalia 3 main Somali cities and five well know Somali towns one of them being Qardo that is the same size as your second so called biggest city in Isaaqland of Barbara. Your whole Clan of Isaaq is no Match for a sub-sub-sub-sub clan of Darood now that is just sad wallahi :arrow:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri May 29, 2009 6:05 pm

Voltage,

Save the lecture.
Next time don't run around going apeshit embarrassing yourself.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri May 29, 2009 6:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we have fake Majeerteens? Allah what is the world coming to. Dude 1/3 of Somalia 3 main Somali cities and five well know Somali towns one of them being Qardo that is the same size as your second so called biggest city in Isaaqland of Barbara. Your whole Clan of Isaaq is no Match for a sub-sub-sub-sub clan of Darood now that is just sad wallahi :arrow:

wayahay faanka halka ka wad kula faanii mayoo :lol: ada qurux baddan oo badhii weyn :mrgreen:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri May 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Voltage,

Save the lecture.
Next time don't run around going apeshit embarrassing yourself.
That's something you do everyday :up:

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Fri May 29, 2009 7:10 pm

:lol: Notice the correlation in these threads. Nobody makes an effort to find a solution.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri May 29, 2009 9:25 pm

treacherous AY WAS an ethiopian puppet. treacherous sharifoe IS an ethiopian. but only one be called a hypocrite, in the islamic sense of it.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.