Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets report shrib to US officials on suporting AQ in somalia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FAH1223
webmaster

Re: Lets report shrib to US officials on suporting AQ in somalia

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 pm

more galia praising shabab
Every somali should be greatful to Al-Shabaab and the courts in beledweyene and Mogadishio.

Nuur Adde has so far also delivered.

Every since that top traitor Yusuf was chased away things are starting to look better for somalia, however we still hve many traitors who are working for ethiopia that need to be dealt with.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=195992&p=2235821&s ... 3#p2235821
Warya somaliland and Puntland are already occupied by Ethiopia :lol:

Whislt the HIV Tigray ethiopains are pulling out of our lands 8)

Just remember that you dumb Biitch :mrgreen:

We still so Solid
viewtopic.php?f=250&t=190950&p=2176217& ... 3#p2176217

galia even is saying in this topic, the US GOVERNMENT bombed Hargeysa wtf

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=190915&p=2175817&s ... 3#p2175817

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:12 pm

I accept that when ethiopia invaded somalia that we ALL had to fight.
All elements within somali society did their duty to help remove ethiopian troops out of somalia.

However now we face another difficult situation with the withdrawal of Ethiopia troops.
We hve AQ-Al-shabaab fighting other Islamist groups who they themselves helped liberate somalia.
Al-Shabaab are causing unnecessary division within the somali peole. They hve clearly shown that they hve an arab agenda rather than a somali agenda.
The leaders of Al-shabaab are not even somalis

Please people use your heads and do not allow and AQ Org such as al-shabaab further ruin our country.

Somalia needs unity and peace and all the help that it can get to push out the influence of AQ

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:16 pm

I accept that when ethiopia invaded somalia that we ALL had to fight.
All elements within somali society did their duty to help remove ethiopian troops out of somalia.

However now we face another difficult situation with the withdrawal of Ethiopia troops.
We hve AQ-Al-shabaab fighting other Islamist groups who they themselves helped liberate somalia.
Al-Shabaab are causing unnecessary division within the somali peole. They hve clearly shown that they hve an arab agenda rather than a somali agenda.
The leaders of Al-shabaab are not even somalis

Please people use your heads and do not allow and AQ Org such as al-shabaab further ruin our country.

Somalia needs unity and peace and all the help that it can get to push out the influence of AQ
Galia
You can only be called a hypocrite if you judge others first............ :clap:

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey Fah thanks for showing my past nationalistic credentials for standing with somalia in her dark hour during the ethiopian occupation.

Again i am doing my duty for my country by standing alongside somalia agsint AQ terrorism.
This shows that i am geuine and not a dhabodiff.

I love my country and will do what i can to fight and protect it.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Hey Fah thanks for showing my past nationalistic credentials for standing with somalia in her dark hour during the ethiopian occupation.

Again i am doing my duty for my country by standing alongside somalia agsint AQ terrorism.
This shows that i am geuine and not a dhabodiff.

I love my country and will do what i can to fight and protect it.
you are not nationalist, but a clanist like any other Somali, and the reason you are so upset is that your clan are dying in the hands of shish-kebaabs.......simpleton Galia

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:32 pm

you are not nationalist, but a clanist like any other Somali, and the reason you are so upset is that your clan are dying in the hands of shish-kebaabs.......simpleton Galia
Just for thinking in such a disgusting way, i think you and that retard shirb are the qablist.
That retard shirb laughs and does not even hide he's enjoyment at death and misery that the people of Mogadishu iyo beledwyene face at the hands of AQ Al-shabaab.
Forgetting that we are he's somali brothers too, with same blood and language and deen.

Some people hate me here because i love somalia too much :som:

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Shirib killed no one, he is not polotician nor is he trained army man. He is just a forumer who speaks his mind in th forums. Nothing he says or posts here can change the reality on the ground. Morever, he has every right to support any side that he finds suitable and no one should dictate him on his free will of freedom.

Galia is just bitter & desperate dude. If he is after Alshabaab, they are in his home village he can go and free his tuulo from them who is kicking his ass already.

Forum always needs balanced views & no one should get mad about those who don't agree in his weak lines of reasoning.

See the light folks & don't let emotions over come you :up:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Just for thinking in such a disgusting way, i think you and that retard shirb are the qablist.
That retard shirb laughs and does not even hide he's enjoyment at death and misery that the people of Mogadishu iyo beledwyene face at the hands of AQ Al-shabaab.
Forgetting that we are he's somali brothers too, with same blood and language and deen.

Some people hate me here because i love somalia too much :som:
they resort to i love Somalia and i am a Somali nationalist, there is not such thing a Somalia, Somali is just a word, why dont you be honest with yourself and say my qabil is getting short end of the stick

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Hey idiot i do not see no bloodshed in GMS,i guess that throws out your stupid pathetic lies against me out of the window
I wish to see peace and unity for ALL my somali people, esepcially for Mogadishu.
If Mogadishu gets peace that all of somalia will get unity and peace.

I am just tired of seeing or hearing how many somalis died that day of this day :x

Al-shabaab are just killing and murdering :evil:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.